Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    > @auricio288 said:
    > Shame on Sims 4 :(

oh, yeah! disregard for the simmers
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
    One advantage of not pirating The Sims 4 is to have news constantly and receive them firsthand. Now they are taking so long to launch something new that who paid fortunes for these game is starting to rebel.
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited March 2016
    No announcement this week or today?
    Someone explain plz. :|
    tenor.gif
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    No announcement this week or today?
    Someone explain plz. :|
    It appears to be for the week. Things aren't usually announced on Mondays anyways (well, except the announcement of no announcement)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    @SimGuruDrake you have fans and investors protesting this game. if please manifest.
    people, everybody here believe that you spent good money on The Sims. we have the right answers and our complaints should be heard. Make some noise this topic
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Well, I'm officially tired of the way things are being handled with this game. Having to wait each week hoping for something, ANYTHING to be said but being constantly let down is getting really old. I miss the days when the lines of communication were more open and we would have some idea of what was going to be happening with the game in the future. I'm tired of playing the waiting game.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @SimGuruDrake can you tell us if a patch is planned for this month?
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Every single month is just a enourmours wait for everything, just 🐸🐸🐸🐸 make the announcement already.

They should announce next month's content right after they released the current month's content, it makes no sense for us to wait so long, they can't even announce meaningless stuff packs in advance.
    tenor.gif
  • mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

Body is 5 characters too short.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Are you serious!???????

Exactly what I said. Smh, unbelievable.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Some players are getting way too over excited! Obviously they have a schedule for these things. What will be... will be.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    i get the annoyance, and it'd be fantastic if they were more open and willing to share information.. but we're only 1 week into march. assuming nothing is happening this month or "giving up" on the pack is a tad dramatic. i'm looking forward to new content as much as anyone, trust me, but this would be a lot easier on you all if you stopped getting yourselves so hyped up every week. :/
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I play Farmville 2 Country Escape, and it works the same way. They never announce in advance what's coming up, other than to maybe send you an email or in-game announcement that the next 'event' will be starting 'soon'. They also have a forum, but I've never seen the developers interact with anyone there. They do have a few moderators who will 'thank you for your feedback' occasionally, but that's about it.

Looks like now that Maxis is under Mobile, they're running things the same way. Of course the content is about as deep as mobile, too, which is why mobile games are constantly putting on one 'event' after another. So TS4 is like some kind of hybrid game, some things being run like it's a mobile game and some things like it's a normal game for the PC. Very strange, really.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I miss the time where the TS3 crew kept everyone updated with announcements and hints a lot
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    I NEED A TIME MACHINE TO TELEPORT TO WHEN ITS ANNOUNCED :'(
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    So the bundle was fake? Because you can't release the bundle before the pack...

I guess we are getting a stuff pack or nothing this month.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    okay there is a patch one thing crossed off peoples list
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited March 2016

giphy.gif

Thanks you :) at least we have something to look forward to ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    Okay, So Something Is happening this month, maybe a pack related patch?
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Why does everyone believe the funny no gif and yet they do not believe the funny season gif, Just wondering.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    1FKDfKj.png
    She says that there will be PATCH
    I want to know about PACK

@SimGuruDrake we have a Pack this month?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top