Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    Well back to TS3. Anyone?

I can't play TS3 :(

Then TS2 for AquaSimmer!

I don't have that either :s

I'm running out of options here love XD

Lol I my gaming laptop is being fixed. Plus I don't like ts3's controls. Lol
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Well back to TS3. Anyone?

I can't play TS3 :(

Then TS2 for AquaSimmer!

I don't have that either :s

I'm running out of options here love XD

Lol I my gaming laptop is being fixed. Plus I don't like ts3's controls. Lol

So wish I could have a gaming laptop :( But I understand TS3 controls are very different haha.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited March 2016
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

tumblr_o3of6m33vQ1v8owxvo1_500.gif

Love this Gif :) I love the way his eye twitches toward the end like he's about to lose it any second now LMAO ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    *drops gif*
    162689__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple+bloom_sweetie+belle_cutie+mark+crusaders_one+bad+apple_spoiler-colon-s03e04_nope.gif

*walks away slowly*

Worst nightmare come true; Can we at least get a round about figure on when an announcement will be made, like sometime this month? Or not this month, next month...something please?????
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Worst nightmare come true; Can we at least get a round about figure on when an announcement will be made, like sometime this month? Or not this month, next month...something please?????

Yeah they can't even do that either. The NDA they all signed kind of took care of that.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Look at bright side guys: soon @SimGuruDrake will run out of negative gifs and will have to post a nodding one! ;)
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Them: "Soon"
    Me: 90c0ab43-7f23-47d5-8d6d-74c809ee97c5.gif
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Look at bright side guys: soon @SimGuruDrake will run out of negative gifs and will have to post a nodding one! ;)

When? in 2074?
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »

When? in 2074?

Possibly :p
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • NaiaNaia Posts: 117 Member
    I think they should've put restaurants in GT EP like in TS2 Nightlife.
  • SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,804 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Them: "Soon"
    Me: 90c0ab43-7f23-47d5-8d6d-74c809ee97c5.gif

I want to say that's me too ;) But right now I'm so over all this nonsense. I'm starting to have dark thoughts :/ I hope this doesn't mean this is the end of TS4 :o
    justlurking.gif
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    All of these not today announcements are really worrying me
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Maybe we should just start asking for "will we get an announcement this MONTH".....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Maybe we should just start asking for "will we get an announcement this MONTH".....

yes i agree with that there then we know if the hype train can start for some people to know there is something this month that simmers will love
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Yeah I'd prefer just to hear 'No, nothing this month' than waiting all week hoping that we'll get an announcement the next week and then not getting one and having to wait another week. :(
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Tis sad that we'll still have to wait, but totally wasn't expecting ponies. :D I have a stitch in my side thanks to you @SimGuruDrake
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Just leaving this here...

Yoda-Quotes-10.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

Are you serious!???????
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    *drops gif*

*walks away slowly*

CVXJOB3.gif
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• auricio288auricio288 Posts: 149 Member
    Shame on Sims 4 :(
    Zvt4d0O.gif
  • dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    Well, I give up this pack. And I will encourage their friends to do the same. They are leaving us in the dark and playing with our anxiety. Make an announcement, or if it is just a text saying what it is, would be much more worthy than stay here desperate, checking the internet every day behind news for all the expectation be shattered by a gif ponies doing "no" with the head - for the third straight week.
    The Sims 4 is disappointing me more than I thought it could.
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    @SimGuruDrake ,know that every time you come here to say not in this forum, you frustrates people who bet and spend with this game. Leave us in the dark is a complete disregard - another because not waste time citing toddlers and other flaws in the game.

The Sims 4 is the worst marketing history.
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    I'm not even sure they know what they want to make. I imagine them having a real struggle to come up with something that 'isn't too hard'' or ''too expensive''.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top