November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

Sandraelle's Creations...[NEW BUILD, "ROYAL PALMS CASINO" - Page 59]

Comments

  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,367 Member
    ooo Sandraelle, you're getting so good at sims. Great job on Charlie Day :smile:

    Sandalwood Modern is such a cool fusion of modern with rustic touches. It looks so comfortable and inviting. Well done :D
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    Your simversion of Charlie Day reflects him so very well! :) It looks just like him!
    Sandalwood Modern is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and layout of the home looks very nice! The texture of the exterior looks nice. The raised flowers bed and the flowers along the front of the home look very pretty! Very nice outdoors patio nooks! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outside air. The trellis covered hot tub nook is so very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or resting on the loungers there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks very great! Very nice bar stool counter! It looks great! The marble texture of the countertops looks nice. The sofa and armchair fireplace sitting area is nice for sims to rest in front of the fire and listen to radio music . The fish bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice loft family room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. Vdry nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice bedrooms! The wall textures give a very nice look to the rooms.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2016
    Sandalwood Modern ist absolutely beautiful! Love the soft and earthen colours you used on the inside and outside, and the way you decorated it. With just enough to make it look cozy and homelike; and a very intriguing layout! I'm a huge fan of those loft or loft-like styles myself. Great work and thanks for sharing it :star: !

    edit: The download link for the house in your post is wrong, you forgot one number at the end. I had no problem finding it in your studio, just wanted to mention it :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    KRVXYFF.png
    Sιм cяєαтє∂ ву romagi! ✿
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    ooo Sandraelle, you're getting so good at sims. Great job on Charlie Day :smile:

    Sandalwood Modern is such a cool fusion of modern with rustic touches. It looks so comfortable and inviting. Well done :D

    Thanks Paula, Glad you liked my sim a like! The modern was a fun build because it wasn't too big. :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversion of Charlie Day reflects him so very well! :) It looks just like him!
    Sandalwood Modern is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing and layout of the home looks very nice! The texture of the exterior looks nice. The raised flowers bed and the flowers along the front of the home look very pretty! Very nice outdoors patio nooks! Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table in the outside air. The trellis covered hot tub nook is so very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub or resting on the loungers there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks very great! Very nice bar stool counter! It looks great! The marble texture of the countertops looks nice. The sofa and armchair fireplace sitting area is nice for sims to rest in front of the fire and listen to radio music . The fish bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice loft family room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there or enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv. Vdry nice study desk area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice bedrooms! The wall textures give a very nice look to the rooms.
    The home is very nice! :)

    Your detailed observations are always so nice to read @rosemow , thank you!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Sandalwood Modern ist absolutely beautiful! Love the soft and earthen colours you used on the inside and outside, and the way you decorated it. With just enough to make it look cozy and homelike; and a very intriguing layout! I'm a huge fan of those loft or loft-like styles myself. Great work and thanks for sharing it :star: !

    edit: The download link for the house in your post is wrong, you forgot one number at the end. I had no problem finding it in your studio, just wanted to mention it :)

    Thank you so much @Heledriel , I Love the loft style homes as well. And I really appreciate you letting me know that my download link was broken. I usually always check my links to make sure they work and I guess I forgot to do this one. It's fixed now! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful sweetie. I have it Rec'd! <3

    Thanks Bree!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,394 Member
    <3 <3 You're so awesome at moderns! Got ya Rec'd of course! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    <3 <3 You're so awesome at moderns! Got ya Rec'd of course! :)

    Aww, thanks @romagi1 !!!
  • witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    Hi, just wanted to thank you for the sim, sorry i'm late but well here i am, thanks again

    News update, he's living in a cute house in sunset valley and adopted two cats

    C:
    Firma2.png
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    witerwings wrote: »
    Hi, just wanted to thank you for the sim, sorry i'm late but well here i am, thanks again

    News update, he's living in a cute house in sunset valley and adopted two cats

    C:

    You're very welcome and I'm pleased that you like Charlie. And that's awesome to hear that you've got him in game already. :-)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    MASS EFFECT 3 HOME (a DNA Request), 40x40 residential lot, built on Gobi Road in Lucky Palms, 3/5/16

    DOWNLOAD
    CLICK HERE FOR LOTS MORE PICTURES

    This was a DNA request to build a home modeled after an apartment that's featured in another video game, "Mass Effect 3". As depicted in the ME3's in-game pictures, you'll notice that it's futuristic and modern looking with lots of concrete, cement, steel and stone. It consists of 2 floors with 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, a nursery attached to the master, a hot tub in the master bath, an art gallery, several fireplaces, a tv room with bar, a den with office and bar, a pool, garden and outdoor hot tub. I built it in Lucky Palms, but it was meant to go in Lunar Lakes (which I don't own), but it works for either world.

    OIZJar1.jpg

    Here are some in-game pics of the apartment from the Mass Effect 3 video game:

    2CS6aWb.jpg

    L8UL19S.jpg
    SnUUJhz.jpg
    MQWa3xn.jpg
    o5C6TdL.jpg
    6rAIp2r.jpg
    BOz8GGA.jpg
    eLY4qYx.jpg
    aW7ji1W.jpg

  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 3,367 Member
    Such a cool and dramatic home Sandy! This must have been a very interesting build for you. It's great throughout and I really love the pool area, the striking dining room and stone walkway. Well done! :D
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,179 Member
    Lovely work Sandy. It fits those Worlds very well and there are some terrific ideas in it, I see. Good on you :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    Aww, thank you so much ladies! I hope my requester likes it too. :smiley: :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    Mass Effect is a very nice modern and futuristic home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very great! The water fountain features in the front area of the home look very nice! The alien trees look great in the bulld! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The music nook in the foyer area looks nice. Sims will enjoy hearing the piano music being played as they enter the home. Very nice sunken two storey living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire there chatting. The l shaped coffee table look great! Very nice tv room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching tv or have fun dancing to the stereo music. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen and dining area ! The island bar stool counter is great ! The fruit bowl and mugs look nice on top of it. The dining area looks so very nice! The orange and black trees backdrop picture on the wall and the orange dining seats complement each other , look so very effective and suit the theme of the build so very well! The grey color and pattern of the kitchen wall looks great. The greenery area in the staircase nook is very nice! Very nice outdoors pool patio! The tiling looks very nice how it is placed around the edges of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine in the corner nook. The waterfall fountain going into the pool is very nice! Very nice roof covered back patio where the BBQ is, Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The gardeming area where the crystals and other plants are growing looks so very nice! Very nice design of the area!
    The home is very nice! :)
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    edited March 2016
    Have been away some days and missed my great day apparently.
    Oh my goodness, it is absolutely marvellous and perfect <3! You are just incredible! I love it, every bit. The garden looks awesome, and the vegetable area idea is just brilliant and pretty. You just thought of everything, the master bedroom with bath and nursery is one of my favourite, the orange touch just lets it look so much warmer and so lovely (the nursery is adorable, really fitting but not too silly, it fits is so well). The closets are really cool and the gallery area is amazing, intriguing ideas (and I love the pictures you chose, throughout the whole house, they suit the atmosphere perfectly). The den and greenery area is fabulous. Even from the outside the house looks super interesting with its design, it became so much more than I even hoped for, I haven't really thought it would be possible in such an awesome way. You are a real genius, just captured the atmosphere and made it so much more livable, you really have a way with modern builds (even in such an extravagant style)!
    Thank you so so much for this masterpiece, I absolutely love it :kissing_heart: and I'm incredibly grateful you built it for me!
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Mass Effect is a very nice modern and futuristic home! :) The exterior design of the home looks very great! The water fountain features in the front area of the home look very nice! The alien trees look great in the bulld! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The music nook in the foyer area looks nice. Sims will enjoy hearing the piano music being played as they enter the home. Very nice sunken two storey living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas in front of the fire there chatting. The l shaped coffee table look great! Very nice tv room. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the seating watching tv or have fun dancing to the stereo music. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen and dining area ! The island bar stool counter is great ! The fruit bowl and mugs look nice on top of it. The dining area looks so very nice! The orange and black trees backdrop picture on the wall and the orange dining seats complement each other , look so very effective and suit the theme of the build so very well! The grey color and pattern of the kitchen wall looks great. The greenery area in the staircase nook is very nice! Very nice outdoors pool patio! The tiling looks very nice how it is placed around the edges of the pool. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing on the loungers in the sunshine in the corner nook. The waterfall fountain going into the pool is very nice! Very nice roof covered back patio where the BBQ is, Nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The gardeming area where the crystals and other plants are growing looks so very nice! Very nice design of the area!
    The home is very nice! :)

    Thanks Rose....your comments are always so appreciated!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    Have been away some days and missed my great day apparently.
    Oh my goodness, it is absolutely marvellous and perfect <3! You are just incredible! I love it, every bit. The garden looks awesome, and the vegetable area idea is just brilliant and pretty. You just thought of everything, the master bedroom with bath and nursery is one of my favourite, the orange touch just lets it look so much warmer and so lovely (the nursery is adorable, really fitting but not too silly, it fits is so well). The closets are really cool and the gallery area is amazing, intriguing ideas (and I love the pictures you chose, throughout the whole house, they suit the atmosphere perfectly). The den and greenery area is fabulous. Even from the outside the house looks super interesting with its design, it became so much more than I even hoped for, I haven't really thought it would be possible in such an awesome way. You are a real genius, just captured the atmosphere and made it so much more livable, you really have a way with modern builds (even in such an extravagant style)!
    Thank you so so much for this masterpiece, I absolutely love it :kissing_heart: and I'm incredibly grateful you built it for me!

    Aww, I'm so very happy to hear that you love this build, whew!! :-) I really enjoyed creating it!! And I'm glad you liked the master with that small nursery....I struggled with how to make the nursery look, since it was so small and because of the nature of the other interiors. And I was clueless at first as to how to make a futuristic garden area, then I found that ITF arch (never used it before) and thought it fit it perfectly. Your comments made me smile! Hope you enjoy playing in it. :smile:
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I really need to get Into the Future :'(
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    @Sandraelle Oh my goodness!! Sooooo stunning. I miss Sims 3. Beautiful textures and tones.
    Hey, I don't remember that vine in the last pic. Is that CC or did I miss buying something. I love it♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    I really need to get Into the Future :'(

    If you like moderns, ITF has a lot of build and buy objects that fit that style. Hope you can get it. :-)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 3,920 Member
    Cassee wrote: »
    @Sandraelle Oh my goodness!! Sooooo stunning. I miss Sims 3. Beautiful textures and tones.
    Hey, I don't remember that vine in the last pic. Is that CC or did I miss buying something. I love it♥♥

    Hiiiiiii @Cassee , it's so good to hear from you. I miss a lot of my friends that have moved on to Sims 4 (like you and luckyheather). Thanks for visiting and I'm glad you like my latest build. No CC, the vines are from the set, "Brunch at the Old Mill". I hope to try out building in Sims 4 one day. I have the game now and a few of the EP's/SP's, but just haven't had time to really try it out.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 149,483 Member
    It is great that you now own Sims 4 and some of the packs! :) I hope that you will soon be able to install it and enjoy exploring the game and the building tools!
    Ruthless KK has created a very helpful Sims 4 build guide.
    http://simsvip.com/the-sims-4-building-guide/
    And this is a link to a thread called
    " Building Tips and Tutorials" which contains links to building guides.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/796520/building-tips-and-tutorials-ruthless-kk-build-guide-link-too#latest
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top