Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There is no toddler here

Comments

• friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Ikea holding my judgement until i see it true?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    Ravager619 wrote: »
    This runaway speculation for things not in the game is funny and sad at the same time. I wouldn't blame the gurus one bit if they posted toddler pics on Twitter in roughly 28 days. :D

Nah, that's just bullying :anguished:
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Well...

Now I need a new pair of underwear now. :D
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    Ikea leaves? Is that a hint for the return of an Ikea Stuff Pack? Why didn't anyone tell me??

can I get a Amalm?

Not gonna lie, I laughed till I choked :D

• Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    It is nice to see the Guru's out and about.

Ikea leaves. I was trying to figure out what they were.
  • PushingDaisiesPushingDaisies Posts: 50 Member
    I see a Which which cup..telling me that someone there has excellent taste in sandwiches. Now I'm hungry. 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Also I kinda see that the image,looks like someone is on youtube.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Ikea leaves? Is that a hint for the return of an Ikea Stuff Pack? Why didn't anyone tell me??

Ikea stuff pack will be a very welcome addition
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    kinot9229 wrote: »

tumblr_o3jcsnotvp1v8owxvo1_400.gif

My nodding Guru says yes. :lol:

Your PS skill really impressed me! Lol
    But will the @SimGuruRomeo be happy about this?
    By the way, he looks so cute in this picture!

Seriously. Ok, please tell me how to do THAT. You can gloss over details, but ... I want to have enough skills to bust out an animated gif like that when necessary. What do you use?! How do you do it?! Magic selection tool, sure - but ... the animation?

I'm guessing I need to start at step one though - convince our administrative assistant that this engineer needs a photoshop license for some reason.

It's far too complicated to describe in words, isn't it @keylimepiesims :wink: but @SimGuruSteve if you bribe keylimepiesims with lots of limepie and an invitation to your studio he/she might reviel how to do it :smiley:
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Was just reading through this thread and.....LOL!! Ack! Someone turned SimGuruRomeo into a bobble head!?! :o:p Evidently he's just become the official Sims' Yes-Man. ;) Great stuff here, everyone. Glad to see the light-hearted humor!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Pamhamlet wrote: »
    Was just reading through this thread and.....LOL!! Ack! Someone turned SimGuruRomeo into a bobble head!?! :o:p Evidently he's just become the official Sims' Yes-Man. ;) Great stuff here, everyone. Glad to see the light-hearted humor!

Couldn't agree more! B)

Great to see some banter between the devs and players :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member

Couldn't agree more! B)

It's true, it's true. B)

Couldn't agree more! B)

It's true, it's true. B)

B)B)B)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Seriously. Ok, please tell me how to do THAT. You can gloss over details, but ... I want to have enough skills to bust out an animated gif like that when necessary. What do you use?! How do you do it?! Magic selection tool, sure - but ... the animation?

I'm guessing I need to start at step one though - convince our administrative assistant that this engineer needs a photoshop license for some reason.
    It's far too complicated to describe in words, isn't it @keylimepiesims :wink: but @SimGuruSteve if you bribe keylimepiesims with lots of limepie and an invitation to your studio he/she might reviel how to do it :smiley:

Oh yes, far too complicated! ;) But if you put in good word for me to whoever is in charge of recipes in TS4, and convince them to bring back one for key lime pie, then maybe I'll teach you. :blush:
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited March 2016

I can show you how to create animated gifs ;)

Is it me or is there some flirting happening between the gurus here?

I'm gonna ship it.
    tenor.gif
    XopaxPax wrote: »

I'm gonna ship it.

I ship Drake and Steve ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member

I'm gonna ship it.

Drave or Steke. ;)
    tenor.gif
  • s1mszzangs1mszzang Posts: 797 Member
    Hey Drave and steke ! We didn't see anything~
    GEdTcnY.png

• nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    edited March 2016

I'm gonna ship it.

Ugh... no please no. :confounded:

Let's keep it sane here.
  • SimmieSimsSimmieSims Posts: 234 Member
    Will there be little SimGuru babies that age into children???? o:) Or will they age into the word that we don't mention.....?

That's what I need to know.
    "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - William Henry Gates III
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    SimmieSims wrote: »
    Will there be little SimGuru babies that age into children???? o:) Or will they age into the word that we don't mention.....?

So toddlers are now voldemort
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

SimmieSims wrote: »

So toddlers are now voldemort

On shall never mention the dark lord's name, and that dark lord did many dark things, including building up a toddler army that would attack and kill your Sims!

and that, my friends is the real reason why toddlers where removed from the game...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

I'm gonna ship it.

Drave or Steke. ;)

Omg I totally ship SimGuruSteak :lol:
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited March 2016
    People have to stop posting threads about hints that are obviously nothing important. Even gurus are making fun of us cause some people think everything is a hint

I think they will be pretty forward IF toddlers ever come back, which at this point i doubt. It's been a year and a half
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Well, anything that is seen can unfortunately be taken out of context and become a hint. That is why I ignore all the speculation and the hype.
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    People have to stop posting threads about hints that are obviously nothing important. Even gurus are making fun of us cause some people think everything is a hint

I think they will be pretty forward IF toddlers ever come back, which at this point i doubt. It's been a year and a half

Couldn't agree more! :smiley:

*high five*
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg