Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Getting Confused Here

Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
So I've played SL for years and I've never seen this before but, I have in a household 2 elder Sims husband and wife, His adult alien daughter because he got abducted and her adult boyfriend soon to be fiance. Every time the boyfriend asks her on a date the dad is getting a double negative above his head.

I'm not exactly sure who he is getting upset with. He isn't slapping anyone or fighting with anyone he just gets this double negative and acts upset.

I've been having a couple glitches in my game here and there and this is an old Legacy neighborhood of mine. I'm just wondering if parents get upset when their children are dating and that's just what happens and I've never noticed it before or if I have another glitch or something.
angrycat.gif

Comments

• Summerbear5Summerbear5 Posts: 643 Member
    Added Info: He is definitely getting the double negative at the boyfriend. Relationship went from 33 to 8. I don't understand why. He still recognizes his daughter as his daughter and neither his daughter or her boyfriend are in any other romantic relationships.
    angrycat.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi

That is strange... there's no bad memory with the dad and boyfriend?

I've never had that unless there was cheating or the dad/parent already disliked the boyfriend. :(
    I went threw all his memories and no he didn't have a bad memory. He also actually had a positive relationship with the boyfriend until he started dating the daughter.
    I might chuck this all up to over protective parent lol but I get nervous it's a glitch and I don't want my neighborhood to get corrupted.
    angrycat.gif
    edited March 2016
    Something really strange is going on because now the older sister who was downtown while they were on their date is getting a double negative. I just don't understand because in his relationship panel he isn't with anyone...no crushes on anyone else.
    I just checked his memories and he hasn't even been with anyone else.
    Her memories are as clean as his, she hasn't dated anyone else either. =\

EDIT: The older sister now has a really bad relationship with the younger sister. I don't know why she wasn't dating Anthony (the boyfriend) previously =\
    Post edited by Summerbear5 on
    angrycat.gif
    So last update: I think I know what happened

I guess apparently this Anthony guy dated his girlfriends grandmother but the grandmother had cheated on him. The reason this wasn't in his memories was because I had used the FFS Lot Debugger to Clear Trash (which removes useless or corrupted memories) and Clear Gossip. I don't think his torrid affair with the grandmother was useless memories but maybe they were corrupted that's why they were removed. I've decided because there is to much hate for Anthony, Anthony has to die. :'(
    Now fixing family relationships and the alien Daughter will find someone new.
    angrycat.gif