Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old Book Club Thread - Check out the New One!

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited March 2016
    Who is your favorite secondary character? (So no Tony or Beryl ;))
    I'll join the ranks of the Brian fans. I like how unbiased and level-headed he is despite of being quite young. And of course I'm also rather partial to Chris, since he's an adorable mini Meatball with the sweetest personality - how could you not love him? <3

Do you think the BerylxTony ship stands a chance? Or are there too many obstacles that will keep it from happening? (Bonus Question: Do you ship it? But like why would you not though)
    Honestly I just hope Beryl finds happiness one day, with whoever. I like Tony, I like Beryl, and I like their spark. But I don't ship it. I think their love story is one of those that maintain the epic status because it's doomed and unsustainable.

What do you think about Tony's recent actions with Beryl's suitors? Has he gone too far?
    Hmm, good question. He's definitely gone too far, but I don't know if that changes anything? As in, he already is a criminal, and has done who knows what. Whilst we previously had the luxury of being able to close our eyes to it because none of it happened on screen, Maladi isn't afraid to showcase the twists of his personality with this one. Which is cool. We now don't have the luxury to pretend he's something he isn't and just obliviously paint the fairytale ending.

In the most recent chapter, we get to see another side of Marissa, the dreaded Other Woman. Did your opinion of her change after reading it? Or maybe you always sympathized with her?
    Actually for me my perception of Marissa changed around the time when she first had a conversation with Brian at the party. Seeing her so genuinely upset on that balcony made me see her side of the story. Tony has been instilling false hope in her with his casual flirting, it's hard to blame her for hating Beryl when she doesn't really know any of the details. She obviously felt betrayed. I hope she considers Brian's suggestion and actually talks to Beryl; the friendship might do both of the girls some good.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    @ThePlumbob now I am kinda imagining marissa and beryl becoming BFFs and ganging up on Tony xD
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob now I am kinda imagining marissa and beryl becoming BFFs and ganging up on Tony xD

@Julyvee94 Wouldn't that be awesome? :D
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I love your answers so much guys! I'm happy you like Brian. I originally didn't have any plans for him, but then I became curious, what effect would the kidnapping have on his life. He doesn't remeber any of it, of course, but his family must have discussed it all the time. I think his life's motto is: Be thankful for what you already have, don't ask for more than you need and cause no harm.

@drafonfire @ThePlumbob I love your view of Brian x Marissa (Brissa) relationship. I believe he can bring out the better part of her.

@ThePlumbob @CathyTea I'm so happy you understand, that despite his love for Beryl and Chris, Tony is what he is, and that I need to show you his dark side sometimes. When I saw the reactions after the previous chapter I was thinking if I hadn't gone too far. :smile: But I want the readers to both love him and despise him for his actions. >:)

@Julyvee94 I like the idea of Beryl and Marissa ganging up against Tony. Not sure yet if it's going to happen or not. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Loving the discussion! Thanks for joining in, everyone :)
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    3. Who is your favorite character from your story? What is it about them you love?

Well, Tony, of course! I'm under his spell completely. I totally understand why Beryl and Marissa so desperately want to domesticate him. :lol:
    I love his two-facedness. I've read The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie recently and Tony is very much like Logen Ninefingers. Meatball is Tony's demon, his dark side. When Meatball takes over bad things happen, but he also helps Tony survive.

@Maladi777 Maybe I should have limited you to secondary characters too :lol: Nah, just kidding. I like your analysis of his Meatball side. I imagine it's something Tony's not willing to give up, so it will hinder him from ever really settling down. But at what cost, right?
    Marialein wrote: »
    1) other character? You mean there are more? Just jocking. :D I love Chris and Kellie. Babs was always one I liked very much.

@Marialein I like Babs a lot too! She's such a chill mom :lol: The way she was totally charmed by Tony at the auction was hilarious.
    Julyvee94 wrote: »

I'm actually a pretty big fan of Brian right now. Originally I thought he would just be "one of the triplets" but after his uhm rather interesting childhood, he really became a distinctive guy. I like that he is protective of Beryl and his family although he doesn't unthinkingly defends everything they do. Does that make sense?

@Julyvee94 That totally makes sense! I completely agree. Brian loves his family, but he still keeps a level head when assessing their actions. Which makes Brian an intelligent and loving guy, and you can't go wrong with someone like that!
    drafonfire wrote: »
    Q: What do you think about Tony's recent actions with Beryl's suitors? Has he gone too far? (spoilers if you're not all the way caught up)

A: I think his actions are hindering Beryl from moving forward, because he does not find them to measure up. There is a difference of watching from the distance and interfering. And Tony is more interfering because he can not have her to himself..

@drafonfire You're so right. I'm sure Tony has convinced himself that he's helping Beryl, but all he's doing is behind-the-scenes asserting his claim on her. I wonder how Beryl will react when she finds out!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    In the most recent chapter, we get to see another side of Marissa, the dreaded Other Woman. Did your opinion of her change after reading it? Or maybe you always sympathized with her?

I still don't trust Marissa. I sympathize with her, but I don't trust that she'll be good for Brian. Brian has a lot of depth to him and a lot of understanding--he can understand Marissa, but I don't think she'd be able to understand him. Plus, I really don't trust Marissa's dad!

I am, though, getting excited for lots of great plot twists and adventures and skull-duggery!

@CathyTea Oh, Marissa's dad wasn't something I had considered when I was changing my opinion of Marissa! Not that it should affect my view of her, but it is something to consider, I think. Assuming she doesn't agree with his actions, it's still possible she'd be willing to do bad things for him simply out of love. Hmmmmmm!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    What do you think about Tony's recent actions with Beryl's suitors? Has he gone too far?
    Hmm, good question. He's definitely gone too far, but I don't know if that changes anything? As in, he already is a criminal, and has done who knows what. Whilst we previously had the luxury of being able to close our eyes to it because none of it happened on screen, Maladi isn't afraid to showcase the twists of his personality with this one. Which is cool. We now don't have the luxury to pretend he's something he isn't and just obliviously paint the fairytale ending.

@ThePlumbob This is so insightful. I hadn't thought about the fact that I was previously able to ignore Tony's crimes because I hadn't seen them happen. Now that you've pointed it out, I gotta hand it to Maladi for having the guts to showcase just how violent Tony can be. We're able to see him how he is now!
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Super Tardy to the Party but I am calling the night off to read @Maladi777 legacy tonight - hope to answer questions tomorrow - super excited to get to know the family in this legacy!!
    edited March 2016
    Nice to see you here @VIRTUALEE :) Excited to see your answers later.

For now, here's our second round of discussion questions!

Questions for @Maladi777

Can you describe the process you go through when you write and screenshot a chapter?

It's so nice to see an adopted child in the running for heir! What made you decide to have Beryl adopt a child?

Do you have plans for any other future crossover cameos?

Questions for Readers

Some of your answers got me thinking about the consequences of Tony's recent actions. I feel like Beryl's probably in the same boat we all were before the most recent Tony chapter--blissfully unaware of the actual things Tony can do. How do you think Beryl will react when she learns what Tony has done?

How do you think Christian will grow up, knowing his father is a wanted criminal? If Beryl ever re-marries, do you think he will be accepting of a step-dad?

Is it possible for Tony to leave behind his Meatball ways? If you think it is, what kinds of things would need to happen first? If you think it isn't, what do you think will ultimately become of him?

Sorry, my questions are mostly speculatory :tongue: I just think there's the potential for so many interesting plot developments here!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Some of your answers got me thinking about the consequences of Tony's recent actions. I feel like Beryl's probably in the same boat we all were before the most recent Tony chapter--blissfully unaware of the actual things Tony can do. How do you think Beryl will react when she learns what Tony has done?

Oh, my gosh! Do you think she will learn? I always assumed that Tony's dark secrets would remain his dark secrets--maybe she'd hear rumor, but she wouldn't actually believe any of the whispers that she heard. I just can't imagine her letting into her understanding of her world and her family the part about what Tony actually does and has actually done! if she did find out, oh, man! I think she would be devastated--it would rock everything in her world, including how she feels about Chris and how to raise him!

And I don't think I'd really stopped to consider all of this before--wow. I'm just glad she's got a wise brother like Brian and a loving brother like Bradley! Chris is going to need those uncles, and Beryl's going to need those good brothers!

How do you think Christian will grow up, knowing his father is a wanted criminal? If Beryl ever re-marries, do you think he will be accepting of a step-dad?

My thinking is that Chris might grow up with a funny understanding of what it means to be a criminal--like you can be a "good person" and still be a criminal. Or that maybe criminals are just guys that don't really do anything bad--and it's the laws that are bad. Or he might grow up thinking that he will want to be a criminal, so he could be closer to his dad.

But if he finds out what it really means--and what his dad has really done and is capable of doing--then I think he'll reject that path and get into law enforcement, become a detective!

I think that if a step-dad didn't try to insist that he replace Tony--if he just took the role of an uncle or another man, there to help and support, but not a father--then I think Chris would be ok.

A step-dad might need to talk really clearly about this with Beryl, to define what parental roles he could assume, and which ones Beryl needed to maintain. I feel that Beryl and a step-dad would need to be really clear with each other, really patient, and define their roles very clearly to have the best chance at Chris developing healthy relationships with them as a couple and with the step-dad individually.

Is it possible for Tony to leave behind his Meatball ways? If you think it is, what kinds of things would need to happen first? If you think it isn't, what do you think will ultimately become of him?

What a tough question! I really don't think it is. I think he feels that he's stuck in this lifestyle. He might wish he were different, but I think he feels stuck. If he thought he could change, I think he would have already, so that he and Beryl could be together. I think he holds onto Beryl as a reflection of what he might have been if he had a different fate.

(Great questions, Rinellie! They really got me thinking!)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Oh, my gosh! Do you think she will learn? I always assumed that Tony's dark secrets would remain his dark secrets--maybe she'd hear rumor, but she wouldn't actually believe any of the whispers that she heard. I just can't imagine her letting into her understanding of her world and her family the part about what Tony actually does and has actually done! if she did find out, oh, man! I think she would be devastated--it would rock everything in her world, including how she feels about Chris and how to raise him!

And I don't think I'd really stopped to consider all of this before--wow. I'm just glad she's got a wise brother like Brian and a loving brother like Bradley! Chris is going to need those uncles, and Beryl's going to need those good brothers!

I guess I should have asked how Beryl would react if she finds out, not when :lol: But if she does, I agree--I'm sure she'll be really deeply affected. It was fun and dangerous and exciting to have a romance with Tony when he was just a bad boy, but if her view of him changes from that of a bad boy to a genuine criminal, I think she'll probably start really doubting her judgment. And that could definitely lead to her losing confidence in the way she raises her children, like you said.

My thinking is that Chris might grow up with a funny understanding of what it means to be a criminal--like you can be a "good person" and still be a criminal. Or that maybe criminals are just guys that don't really do anything bad--and it's the laws that are bad. Or he might grow up thinking that he will want to be a criminal, so he could be closer to his dad.

I love this idea. It's totally plausible, especially if Beryl continues to harbor feelings for Tony, which I'm sure would show in her actions even if she doesn't try to get back together with him. If his mom still loves his dad, then his dad can't be all that bad, right?
    edited March 2016
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Super Tardy to the Party but I am calling the night off to read @Maladi777 legacy tonight - hope to answer questions tomorrow - super excited to get to know the family in this legacy!!

Welcome aboard the Heffner train! I hope you're going to have fun reading the legacy. Can't wait to read your answers later!
    Btw. I'm in the middle of watching your Cursed Beauty and I love it! And when I heard you singing... you simply blew me away!

Rinellie wrote: »

For now, here's our second round of discussion questions!

Questions for @Maladi777

1. Can you describe the process you go through when you write and screenshot a chapter?

Usually, I have a couple of scenes in my head. Picture a timeline filled with frozen scenes, those are mostly fixed events that are going to happen. Then there are empty spaces between these scenes - those can be filled with anything that happens accidentally and I find it worth exploring more. When I start writing a chapter I have a rough idea what should happen in it. Sometimes I take screenshots first, sometimes I write first. I also like just to watch the characters and let them inspire me for side plots.
    The worst part is staging the scenes. Making the whole fundraiser party thing was a nightmare! I needed the house filled with rich people because it was a social event and the house couldn't be half empty. Making the sims following the dress code and behave was something else! :lol: Thank the Creator for the clubs! The clubs were very useful for this. I was able to have the sims "programmed" to drink at the bar, eat at the tables and socialize. I hope the story will not require doing something like that again in the near future! :smiley:

2. It's so nice to see an adopted child in the running for heir! What made you decide to have Beryl adopt a child?

Oh, I might have misled you by saying I have a story prepared for Kellie. No, she can't be the heir, I'm afraid. I follow the "strict traditional" rule.

3. Do you have plans for any other future crossover cameos?

I would love to! I already asked @Jes2G if I could borrow one of the Pruetts for a cameo! I don't have the character in my hands yet though. We'll see if it happens. I'm a big fan of crossovers. Consider this an invitation for anyone who wants to exchange characters and/or do a collab!

Questions for Readers

I couldn't resist and had to comment on this question.

There's going to be a major twist affecting several characters of the story and their relationship.

I wish I could tell you what's in store for Chris, but I'm sure you'll find it most exciting. Tony, Chris and Beryl are not out of the woods yet, on the contrary. I should warn you though, the guy who got killed by Tony in previous chapter and his "hobby" wasn't the last sensitive subject that occured in my legacy.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Who is your favorite secondary character?

My favorite secondary character is Chris!!! What a super personality he has. I feel like he has the best of both his mom and dad, quick to defend those he loves and quick to love unconditionally!!

I cannot wait to find out what he will become, a secret agent, a rogue like his dad??!! Or will he completely redirect his passions to some do-goodery career like a cop?!

Do you think the BerylxTony ship stands a chance? Or are there too many obstacles that will keep it from happening? (Bonus Question: Do you ship it?

Good Lord!! Those two… woooooo, had to take cold showers myself after watching the meatball train in action…SO, Good Heavens I hope they at least have more kids together!!

If this were real life I would clutch my pearls and ensure my purse is fastened securely to my person, then answer your question with a yes indeed Tony has gone tooooo far…But the story teller in me cheers frantically and encourages meatball to continue protecting his family!! Especially from pervy old men. Also, can I say the blood cc (wait was it cc?) was AMAZING!!!!!

I am sucker for 180 character evolution. There is ALWAYS a story for ‘why’ they are the way they are…There are continuous ‘forks in the roads’ and opportunities for change. So yes, I think Brians friendship will do her some good. Quite honestly, we could all do with a ‘Brian’ in our life he is just so precious!

How do you think Beryl will react when she learns what Tony has done?

I don’t know that she ever needs to know…..(evil laughter)…I’ll keep your secrets Tony!!!! (purrs….hopes no one heard that).

How do you think Christian will grow up, knowing his father is a wanted criminal?

I cannot wait to find out what he will become, a secret agent, a rogue like his dad??!! Or will he completely redirect his passions to some do-goodery career like a cop?!

If Beryl ever re-marries, do you think he will be accepting of a step-dad?

I think Chris will be accepting if the step-dad is worthy to be accepting. Chris is a good judge of character, he will most probably react accordingly.

Is it possible for Tony to leave behind his Meatball ways?

NEVER…ha! He would do it for Chris and Beryl if he could though.

If you think it is, what kinds of things would need to happen first?

Marrissa’s dad will probably have to die first, and he would have to redeem himself in the eyes of the law. Easy peasy lol!

If you think it isn't, what do you think will ultimately become of him?

Hmm, I am scared he probably impregnated the poor man’s Baryl, so at the very least he will become a dad again, at the very worst death  (cries pathetically into her bowl of rocky road).

PS –
    I love all the special affects @Maladi777 utilizes to enhance her screenshots, from the CC to the extra png’s in her shots – it makes it seem like I am watching a movie. I have to say that GEN 1 was a super great story and cute gen to follow….but man, the writing sky rocketed in Gen 2 and 3, it is like another story and I couldn’t stop reading. SUPER JOB!!!

Please let me know if you have a thread in the forums so I can bookmark. I don’t think I know how to follow your blog and I don’t want to miss another posting.

Thanks for your hard work to entertain us. Just spectacular and I am grateful.

PSS - Thanks for your shout out for my story, it tickles me that you are watching and that you like it thus far <3
    @VIRTUALEE I have a frog smile on my face after I've read your answers. See? A frog smile!

cheesie_smile_frog.jpg

And I'm hoping you didn't catch a cold in those cold showers. :lol:

The bloody hands cc is from here, if you're interested. And here's the the link to my thread.

Thank you so much for reading and answering the questions!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    It would probably crush her, but I don't know if she'd be able to fully let go of her feelings for Tony even then. I wouldn't want to be her!

I actually haven't really thought about this! @CathyTea hit the nail on the head with this one, those two options really seem like the most likely turnout. I'd like to hope that whatever happens in the end, Chris's good heart prevails. I could totally see him as a cop. But something tells me the path Maladi has prepared for him won't be quite that simple haha!

Honestly, I don't think so. It's the only way hie knows how to live and he's been in that lifestyle for too long. Also it doesn't really look like he ever considered leaving his ways behind for Beryl. I think he doesn't think he can, but I'm not entirely sure if he wants to either

As for the second question, well, either he'll end up dirt poor loosing everything and being murdered in the gutter, or successfully retire in a posh mansion... And get murdered. (I think I played too much Mafia to be optimistic :D)

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    The triplets! Especially Brian. I really love his overal character and the way he is written. I guess he has just a little more dept than the other two.

Do you think the BerylxTony ship stands a chance? Or are there too many obstacles that will keep it from happening? (Bonus Question: Do you ship it? But like why would you not though)
    Yes I ship it and I demand it stands a chance! Can't live with a no! I'm pretty sure the wonderful author herself ships them and that gives me so many hope! (And hope breeds eternal misery, sigh I know!)

What do you think about Tony's recent actions with Beryl's suitors? Has he gone too far? (spoilers if you're not all the way caught up)
    No, I love how he keeps them away. I'm totally #TeamTony :lol:
    I only wished he hadn't found comfort by another woman. That's kind of like I-can-but-you-can't. And my inner feminist is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of by that.
    Do you think him killing the child p*** addict was justified?
    If one of those 🐸🐸🐸🐸 was eyeing MY kid, (or little sister in this case, I don't have kids) and I had experiences like Tony's, I'm pretty sure I'd do the same.

I guess I always understood her, but I did like the chapter. Because if gave us all better insight in her situation.

I hope she'll never learn, it's unrealistic but I don't think she deserves that. Right now she isn't in a relationship with him and I don't think she should be confronted with his deeds. If they do get back together, I think she is more than aware of what Tony is capable of.

I don't think he'll be influenced by Tony that much, because Tony is oh-so absent. With time he will most definitely be okay with a step-father. I, on the other hand, will not be :lol:

Yes it is, but he has some serious making up to do. And covering up, no traces can lead back to him! :lol:
    Only I am afraid Marissa's father wont let him go that easily.
    3. Do you have plans for any other future crossover cameos?

I would love to! I already asked @Jes2G if I could borrow one of the Pruetts for a cameo! I don't have the character in my hands yet though. We'll see if it happens. I'm a big fan of crossovers. Consider this an invitation for anyone who wants to exchange characters and/or do a collab!

Gaaah! I would love that, but I don't feel like my characters are interesting enough for that, yet!
    @VIRTUALEE I have a frog smile on my face after I've read your answers. See? A frog smile!

cheesie_smile_frog.jpg

And I'm hoping you didn't catch a cold in those cold showers. :lol:

The bloody hands cc is from here, if you're interested. And here's the the link to my thread.

Thank you so much for reading and answering the questions!

I am performing a happy dance for receiving the most ultimate frog smile, cc link, and thread link!! Thank you!! Honestly it was a pleasure to read and will continue to read your legacy story!
  • drafonfiredrafonfire Posts: 30 Member
    Q: Some of your answers got me thinking about the consequences of Tony's recent actions. I feel like Beryl's probably in the same boat we all were before the most recent Tony chapter--blissfully unaware of the actual things Tony can do. How do you think Beryl will react when she learns what Tony has done?

A: Beryl will eventually find out what Tony has done and I think that it will make her question a lot of things, and that it would affect any chances that they have of actually being together.

Q: How do you think Christian will grow up, knowing his father is a wanted criminal? If Beryl ever re-marries, do you think he will be accepting of a step-dad?

A: I think that Christian's uncles will have more effect on him than Tony will, due to the fact that they are around more. If Beryl is ever able to remarry, I think that Christian will be accepting of it, and of the man she chooses.

Q: Is it possible for Tony to leave behind his Meatball ways? If you think it is, what kinds of things would need to happen first? If you think it isn't, what do you think will ultimately become of him?

A: I don't think that Tony will ever get rid of Meatball. There is too many bodies and such that will always come back to haunt him. Tony also has made too many enemies in the criminal world to live peacefully. Eventually they will get rid of him if he does not get rid of them first.
  • JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    Hi. I was just looking at this thread and trying to figure out how it works. You read the story posted in the title and answer the questions if they are directed at you? Then there's votes for new stories of the week?

Sorry I'm just a little lost. lol.
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Heya @JLBDreamer! Basically Book Club is where we read a selected SimLit story each week (featured in the title, as you noticed), and then have a structured discussion about that story every Friday at this thread - a Coffee Hour Friday! During Coffee Hour, the host provides a selection of questions to prompt the readers to discuss the story in further detail and to share with each other what we think about the story. The host usually also prepares some questions for the author of the story so we can understand more about the writing process! :)

Every now and then, when the list of featured stories dwindles down, or when someone wants to suggest one of their favourite stories for everyone to read, we can suggest them by posting in this thread too! :)

You can check out the first post by @CathyTea on this thread to see what featured stories are coming up, and what we have already read and discussed previously.

Feel free to read along and to join in the next Coffee Hour Friday! We love having new people read along with us. :) And if you have any favourite stories of your own, feel free to suggest them here too.
    edited March 2016
    @eXokamikaze Thanks for the information. I'll try to join in this week.

Btw- How do we know when its allowed to recommend? It looks like you are almost at the end in the OP list.
    Are we only allowed to suggest other people's stories or offer up our own as well? (I love critiques on my own stories so I generally like letting people know if its not against the rules)
    Also is it okay to suggest sims 3 stories as well as sims 4? (I don't know as many Sims 4 stories to suggest as Sims 3)

Sorry for all of the questions.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @JLBDreamer: I think there's enough stories "in the queue" to last us through August or September, but maybe suggestions will be open after that.

Stories from any of the Sims games are fair game. :)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    @JLBDreamer: I think there's enough stories "in the queue" to last us through August or September, but maybe suggestions will be open after that.

Yeah! We're sort of doing this in themes: Our next theme (which starts week after next) is called "March of the Dead" and we're looking at stories with zombies, demons, vampires, and other undead sorts...

Then, we've got a sort of grab-bag of favorites and then neighborhood rotations. I'll update our page tomorrowish with the framework for a schedule, and we're open to more nominations within each category, too, so please feel free to make suggestions as you wish!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Yeah! We're sort of doing this in themes: Our next theme (which starts week after next) is called "March of the Dead" and we're looking at stories with zombies, demons, vampires, and other undead sorts...

Then, we've got a sort of grab-bag of favorites and then neighborhood rotations. I'll update our page tomorrowish with the framework for a schedule, and we're open to more nominations within each category, too, so please feel free to make suggestions as you wish!

my story would be perfect march of the dead. my sims die the most. i think i have the most death record anyway.
    @CathyTea Well I do have a vampiracy which I'll be starting to update again soon and I could check on a few sims 3 ones I know about to see if they are current so I guess I'll post some suggestions.

I'll look for the guidelines
    edited March 2016
    All righty!

Here we go with proposals for our next few months of reading:

March With the Undead (or he Curse of Eternal Spring)

March 14 - Undead with Benefits by @pronterus
    March 21 - (Para)Normal Neighborhood - @CitizenErased14
    March 28 - Eight Cicadas by @InfraGreen
    April 4 - My Life As a Zombie by @Munterbacon
    April 11 - Chrysanthemum Tango by @RipuAncestor
    April 18 - Wild Hearts: The Wilder Vampiracy by @JLBDreamer

Season of Love

April 25 - The Bachelor: Disney Princess Version by @swcheppes
    May 2 - Love Shot 2 by @sunnyshay
    May 9 - Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises by CT, @SummerFalls , @KitDragonFlight , and @zbern12

(any other dating/match-up related stories to nominate?)

Neighborhood Rotations

Vee is for Vortex by @Julyvee94
    New World Symphony (?) by CT (Might be too long--if so, we can substitute with maybe "Wonder" during the "Special Bonus Wonderfulness" month)
    The More the Wilder by @JoieWilder

Special Bonus Wonderfulness

Rocky Road by @SummerFalls
    June 13 - Letters to my Younger Self by @Pegasus143
    More Than a Princess: The Rossini Family Legacy by @CharmingMaruska

Summer Re-runs

Check back in with favorites! (Thoreau Legacy, Heffner Legacy, The Bloomer Legacy, Ashes to Ashes, Arturo Legacy, The Devines, and more! )

---

I didn't assign dates for the Neighborhood Rotations or the Special Bonus so that we have some flexibility for additions and also to make sure that we schedule these in times that work out best for the writers.

Please look through the schedule @everyone , and if you need us to juggle or reschedule yours so it works better for you, just let me know

Also, for the readers--some of these are a bit long! We're sharing the list now so you can read ahead, if you want.
    Post edited by CathyTea on

And... up this week! A personal favorite: My Experiences with Autonomy by @Rinellie !

I'm so looking forward to Coffee Hour! Have fun reading!