Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you still purchase Sims 2 Ultimate Collection? If yes then where?

FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
I have been missing sims 2 a lot lately. I missed the giveaway, but since few people around the internet have been saying they got the codes, I contacted EA myself. The employee was very nice and asked me if I have the sims 2. I answered truthfully, saying no and afterwards he told me that they cannot give any codes, because there simply aren't any left and they have gotten tons of complains abotu giving them away earlier.
So, my question is: is there any place I could buy the Ultimate Collection?

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2016
    You might want to check Ebay or a book store in your area that sells used books, movies, music, video games, and more. These places might have a copy or two of Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. ;)
  • Options
    oh, ok. Thanks! ;)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    oh, ok. Thanks! ;)
    You're Welcome! ;)

• Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Maybe you could ask them about being interested in buying it.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    SennieSennie Posts: 2,708 Member
    Try Ebay or Amazon, they're the best places to check I think :) I brought a few Sims games from there so you should be able to find the ones you want :)

Matthew.
  • Options
    SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    Try contacting the EA support and tell them they may be able to give you one for free as it was given for free at the time if I'm not wrong
    Go to them before buying
    When I need something they always have it
    When I missed out on simcity 2013 free content at the time they gave it to me for free when I contacted support so give it a try :3
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • Options
    SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    try contacting EA support again*
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    I have been missing sims 2 a lot lately. I missed the giveaway, but since few people around the internet have been saying they got the codes, I contacted EA myself. The employee was very nice and asked me if I have the sims 2. I answered truthfully, saying no and afterwards he told me that they cannot give any codes, because there simply aren't any left and they have gotten tons of complains abotu giving them away earlier.
    So, my question is: is there any place I could buy the Ultimate Collection?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814708/how-to-get-ts2-ultimate-collection-windows#latest
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    You might want to check Ebay or a book store in your area that sells used books, movies, music, video games, and more. These places might have a copy or two of Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. ;)

Its not for sale that I am aware of. Only ea has it on download
  • Options
    Thank you for all your repplies!
  • Options
    Luckly for me, I found an old (and dusty) copy of Sims 2 Pets. All I had to do was take a picture of it and paper that says my name and today's date.
  • Options
    RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    You can always contact the EA help desk or look for other copies online

Though I do wish EA kept it up for sale on Origin ( Think about all of that money to help TS4 )
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Options
    Well, lickly I found an old disc of mine and I had to take picture of it and a page with my name and date (I suppose I needed proof that i actually own the game). And they gave it to me. Been playing Sims 2 for 2 hours now.