Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelor of Newcrest ~ by Meeshelby (Season 1)

Comments

• LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Meeshelby I love the pose you used for Maya. Can you send me a link? it's awesome!
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    jazen wrote: »
    @Meeshelby glad you like her. Normally I make 'good-ish' sims so I decided to go for something a little different this time. :D LOL Can't wait to see how she performs in the challenge.

haha I know how that goes. I tend to shy away from the "bad" traits too!!

Ooooh I love how you posed and photoshopped. You know that's not my specialty lol!

@Jazen - I love Dolan!

I hope more people start submitting their girls, I'm so excited for the competition to get started! :smiley:

Thanks!!! It was actually quite easy, I downloaded a CAS background haha...I cheated on these.

If you downloaded the version I shared on here, then you should be able to get everything considering which game packs you own, I have everything up until Get Together. As you can see the modded icon doesn't show up when you look at her on the gallery, which means she's CC free :)

Aha, that explains it then, I don't have any game packs. Just the expansion packs, so I'll find a similar hair style. She's so gorgeous!!

@Meeshelby I love the pose you used for Maya. Can you send me a link? it's awesome!

Thank you and I sure can! I'll have to do some searching to remember where I got it haha.
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    jazen wrote: »
    @Meeshelby glad you like her. Normally I make 'good-ish' sims so I decided to go for something a little different this time. :D LOL Can't wait to see how she performs in the challenge.

haha I know how that goes. I tend to shy away from the "bad" traits too!!

Ooooh I love how you posed and photoshopped. You know that's not my specialty lol!

@Jazen - I love Dolan!

I hope more people start submitting their girls, I'm so excited for the competition to get started! :smiley:

Thanks!!! It was actually quite easy, I downloaded a CAS background haha...I cheated on these.

If you downloaded the version I shared on here, then you should be able to get everything considering which game packs you own, I have everything up until Get Together. As you can see the modded icon doesn't show up when you look at her on the gallery, which means she's CC free :)

Aha, that explains it then, I don't have any game packs. Just the expansion packs, so I'll find a similar hair style. She's so gorgeous!!

Thank you and I sure can! I'll have to do some searching to remember where I got it haha.

Thank you, I was thinking of submitting my Miss South Africa, as well :)

I'm sure whatever you decide to use will look amazing, you are an awesome stylist :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg

I'm sure whatever you decide to use will look amazing, you are an awesome stylist :)

Oh gosh, thank you lol And you totally should submit her!

Oh gosh, thank you lol And you totally should submit her!

I shall get to work on that now, or maybe in a few minutes :) I have to do my last entry for Miss Universe, any ways.

If any of you know about some really mind blowing African inspired hairstyles for TS4, please link me up. Everything needs to be on point! :D
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington Katherine is ready to meet Lance!
    25363788726_40415c152e_o.jpg
    @BobSkellington Katherine is ready to meet Lance!
    25363788726_40415c152e_o.jpg

I love this! That CAS background looks amazing! Mind sharing it with me? :D
    sox3c8.jpg

Not at all!!! Let me see if I can find it lol.

Not at all!!! Let me see if I can find it lol.

Okay, will be looking forward to it :)

Also, if you want to get rid of those arrows, you can just change your settings and click to not have the game take your pictures with the user interface :) I'm not sure if you knew, but thought I'd share, any ways :)
    sox3c8.jpg

Also, if you want to get rid of those arrows, you can just change your settings and click to not have the game take your pictures with the user interface :) I'm not sure if you knew, but thought I'd share, any ways :)

Actually I take a screen shot differently. If I take a screenshot in game the usual way my pretty colors don't show up...they look dull and boring. If there were a way to remove those arrows that would be great!

Actually I take a screen shot differently. If I take a screenshot in game the usual way my pretty colors don't show up...they look dull and boring. If there were a way to remove those arrows that would be great!

So, if you take it with interface, the colors look better? What o.o And if that's not the case, please share your secret with me? :D
    sox3c8.jpg
    @jazen Dolan is ready to meet Lance!!
    25274060982_79b77178b6_o.jpg

So, if you take it with interface, the colors look better? What o.o And if that's not the case, please share your secret with me? :D

Sooooo....the secret is an awesome mod haha. And getting a screenshot by using Push or the good ol' screen shot key on the keyboard. I couldn't figure Push out so I use my keyboard button and paste it into Gimp and save/edit from there.

The mod is the SweetFX mod, I use this version (bottom one on the list):
    http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/108929275592/click-the-pictures-to-see-the-full-quality-a-new

I hope this helps!!

Ok I THINK this is the right one!
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-mods/title/cas-pose-artlover-01/id/1291923/

Here you go!
    http://annettssims4welt.blogspot.com/2015/06/cas-backgrounds-fantasy.html
    Ok everyone, I have started adding the ladies to the front page! Here is the link to that part:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14606235/#Comment_14606235
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    I may have a submission for you - I'll look tomorrow!
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    The front page looks amazing! I love how you've posted pictures of the girls with their traits and aspirations!
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    @Meeshelby wow, you managed to make Dolan look all sweet and innocent in that shot. Good job. LOL ;) The front page with all the ladies looks great. Can't wait to see what other ladies come pouring in. :)
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    I'll be submitting a sim for your challenge. :) I should have pics and stuff available for you today. XOXO
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    YAAASSSS, I'm gonna submit a sim too! Going in game immediately to make her.
    Thank you all!!!! I am so excited to get this started.

@jazen Yeah...that pose doesn't really show her personality at all LOL, but its not an official photo so I just went with it :P
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    My sim is out now, search for Keene, i also tagged her with bachelor. If you still don't find her my username is saramonster.
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    edited March 2016
    tumblr_o3dtun3YCo1stztwzo1_1280.png
    tumblr_o3dtun3YCo1stztwzo2_1280.png

(CC used for Jesenia is included in download link below.)

Name: Jesenia Diaz

Aspiration: Best Selling Author

Personality Traits: Romantic, Mean, Self Assured

Biggest Passion or Hobby: Her passion is to write novels. As long as Jesenia could remember she’s always been a writer at heart. At the moment she writes for fun but her true passion is to have her first book published. During her pastime she meets up with local friends for their book club.

Career/Background: Jesenia is a an only child and very spoiled yet she is a woman who stands on her own. She doesn’t look for handouts or her parents to get or do anything for her. But she does believe in getting what she wants, whether or not that’s working hard for it or stepping on the backs of those that gets in her way. She works at the Llama Memorial hospital as a pediatric nurse, but does not know if she wants to continue working in the medical field or quit to work towards her dream job as an Author.

Hometown/Location: Born and raised in Oasis Springs, now resides in downtown Magnolia Promenade.
    Post edited by Simmindipity on
    psykt wrote: »
    My sim is out now, search for Keene, i also tagged her with bachelor. If you still don't find her my username is saramonster.
    Great! Thank you! I'll download her when I get home tonight.
    BrandyD83 wrote: »
    Reserved For My Sim *EDIT*. Sorry realized me and another contestant had a lot of similarities I should have taken a look at everyone's sim and story before uploading. My apologies... :(

No problem! Can't wait to see yours.