Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone ever finish the 100 baby challenge?

Well I have a pretty general question but did anyone EVER really finish the 100 baby challenge in the sims 4 or in any other one of the sims games?
I've been looking to try it out in the sims 4 but looks impossible and I haven't seen anyone who had finished this challenge yet
You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I completed it in Sims 3. Took me 7 generations and about a month and a half of all the time, dedicated playing.

I'm on baby number 42, I think, on Sims 4. I'm taking a break. It was really a grind on Sims 3 the last 20-30 babies. And I was ready to pull my hair out. But I was determined to get it complete. Now, I'm taking it more slow with Sims 4.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • OmpabopOmpabop Posts: 168 Member
    Wow, that's really impressive @ChelleJo
    Thank you @Ompabop1234 :)

I thought that Sims 3 took me longer, but I found my notebook with my Sims 3 100 baby challenge info on it while looking for my Sims 4 100 baby info notebook and I started it May 2, 2014 and finished it June 22, 2014. And I was wrong. I just looked at my folder again, and I completed it in 4 generations.

Layla (gen 1) had 15 kids,
    Orianna (gen 2) had 25 kids
    Neve (gen 3) had 31 kids,
    Snow (gen 4) had 29 kids.

That was also with the Nraas mods to over-stuff a household. The least amount I had in a house at one time (other than starting off a new gen) was 13. It usually averaged about 18 sims in a house at a time.
    p8L4V6v.png
    :O :O :O :O
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat! Okay, so the 100 baby challenge is clearly something that takes A LOT of dedication!
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    I attempted this challenge whilst playing ts2, but I never completed it. I actually never completed any challenges. Which one is the easiest and funniest to do?
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    I started the 100 baby challenge in Sims 4 and my sim Skyla has 13 kids. I haven't continued the challenge yet because I am having fun with another family at the moment but the way I was playing was once the baby aged up to a kid,I would get them to an A in school as quickly as possible and from the rules I read,you can age up kids and teens as soon as they have an A in school. As soon as the teens aged to YAs I move them out.

I also would make Skyla gain a relationship with the next guy I wanted her to get with while she was pregnant. Then as soon as she would give birth I would invite the guy over and have them try for a baby. She also would get fertility massages done as well. Out of her 13 kids,I believe I had 3 sets of twins? No triplets though.

It's not an impossible challenge if you get a system going :)
    03.22.2013 <3
  • SnuggleFoxySnuggleFoxy Posts: 106 Member
    @IceDrizzle27 I started a new challenge called the Kleptomaniac challenge if you would like to try it out just search the kleptomaniac challenge here in the sims 4 forums and you should be able to find I :smile:
    I wouldve linked it for you if could but i cant lol XD
    You see that beautiful sim over there in the profile picture? Her name is Piper Brown one of my favorite sims I have ever made shes a free spirit may we all be free spirits like her ^-^~
  • IceDrizzle27IceDrizzle27 Posts: 648 Member
    @IceDrizzle27 I started a new challenge called the Kleptomaniac challenge if you would like to try it out just search the kleptomaniac challenge here in the sims 4 forums and you should be able to find I :smile:
    I wouldve linked it for you if could but i cant lol XD

@DarkAngelPandaz no problem and thank you. I'll help you out a bit by liking your post. (Membership awaits you soon :) )
    Wow @ChelleJo your a queen its impressive :D I hope I would be able to finish that challenge as Im thinking of starting to upload again to youtube I thought of it as a first series that i'll do but Im kinda scared xD
    But how do you do it in the sims 4 like with what mod?
    edited February 2016
    @IceDrizzle27 If you want a easy challenge to complete, go with the Asylum challenge. If you can complete aspirations, you can complete it. Asylum was my first challenge I've ever done (in Sims 3) and I had a blast with it. The Sims 4 version (they have 3 versions of Sims 4 Asylum Challenge, find the one that suits you most) is a bit different then sims 3, but you should have no problems completing it. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    > @KayxxFanpire said:
    > I started the 100 baby challenge in Sims 4 and my sim Skyla has 13 kids. I haven't continued the challenge yet because I am having fun with another family at the moment but the way I was playing was once the baby aged up to a kid,I would get them to an A in school as quickly as possible and from the rules I read,you can age up kids and teens as soon as they have an A in school. As soon as the teens aged to YAs I move them out.
    >
    > I also would make Skyla gain a relationship with the next guy I wanted her to get with while she was pregnant. Then as soon as she would give birth I would invite the guy over and have them try for a baby. She also would get fertility massages done as well. Out of her 13 kids,I believe I had 3 sets of twins? No triplets though.
    >
    > It's not an impossible challenge if you get a system going :)

Wow it still sounds kinda difficult tho but I guess I'll start recording and give it a try and if it goes well then I'll upload and continue and if not then I'll try a different challenge :3
    Do you recommend any good challenge?
    > @IceDrizzle27 said:
    > DarkAngelPandaz wrote: »
    >
    > @IceDrizzle27 I started a new challenge called the Kleptomaniac challenge if you would like to try it out just search the kleptomaniac challenge here in the sims 4 forums and you should be able to find I :smile:
    > I wouldve linked it for you if could but i cant lol XD
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @DarkAngelPandaz no problem and thank you. I'll help you out a bit by liking your post. (Membership awaits you soon :) )

Thank you very much :D :3
    If any of you happen to try out my challenge please give me some feedback its my first challenge I made :3
    @IceDrizzle27 I'm doing the Asylum challenge now, it's so much fun. If you've never done a challenge before, you could always do it in easy mode. Then after you're done you should all join me in @DarkAngelPandaz's kleptochallenge!
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    > @KayxxFanpire said:
    > I started the 100 baby challenge in Sims 4 and my sim Skyla has 13 kids. I haven't continued the challenge yet because I am having fun with another family at the moment but the way I was playing was once the baby aged up to a kid,I would get them to an A in school as quickly as possible and from the rules I read,you can age up kids and teens as soon as they have an A in school. As soon as the teens aged to YAs I move them out.
    >
    > I also would make Skyla gain a relationship with the next guy I wanted her to get with while she was pregnant. Then as soon as she would give birth I would invite the guy over and have them try for a baby. She also would get fertility massages done as well. Out of her 13 kids,I believe I had 3 sets of twins? No triplets though.
    >
    > It's not an impossible challenge if you get a system going :)

Wow it still sounds kinda difficult tho but I guess I'll start recording and give it a try and if it goes well then I'll upload and continue and if not then I'll try a different challenge :3
    Do you recommend any good challenge?

I personally don't do a lot of challenges,I'm more of a storyteller :) but there are tons of challenges that people have made for Sims 4. One of my favorites is the Rags to Riches challenge. The Sim Supply on Youtube has done quite a few different versions of the Rags to Riches challenge. It's basically starting your Sim off with $0 and getting them to $100,000 by earning money. Like gardening,fishing,writing etc. I would recommend checking out James' videos,just search The Sim Supply on Youtube. (If you don't already watch his videos that is :wink: )
    03.22.2013 <3
    Ofc I watch the James lol He is my favorite after all I have always loved him the most out of all the simmer youtubers out there and I have seen his rags to riches and I have done the challenge myself a few times before on my own its one of the most fun and good ones out there! @KayxxFanpire
  • manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    They will probably all get culled... :/
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    For the 100 baby challenge does the baby-daddy always have to be different or can you just shack up with someone and keep them permanently tethered to the bed? ;)
    The rules I play by, each pregnancy must be a different sim. Now, if that pregnancy results in multiples, that's fine. But you can only be pregnant by a sim one time.

I think there are different versions of 100 baby challenge rules, so it depends on what the rules say.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • ricachicaricachica Posts: 43 Member
    Whoa that's crazy! I didn't know it took that long and so much dedication. I'll wait that one out, will finish my legacy first:P Impressive though guys!
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    The rules I play by, each pregnancy must be a different sim. Now, if that pregnancy results in multiples, that's fine. But you can only be pregnant by a sim one time.

I think there are different versions of 100 baby challenge rules, so it depends on what the rules say.

I thought it was that, but I just wondered if those were the rules. I've tried to do the challenge a few times but I always get stuck around baby four or five because I struggle to pick up additional sims after cycling through Johnny Zest, Don Lothario and those guys who live in the BFF house.
    With Sims 4, at the start of a new gen, I'll go on the gallery and look up #Legacyloves and put a bunch of men from there in my towns. That way, it's all just random guys, but I have plenty to chose from. (I do also use the MC Command mod to stop culling).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • HyenaCrowleyHyenaCrowley Posts: 54 Member
    I got to 16 kids in gen 1, but then the game file corrupted. I haven't got that far again because I was a little annoyed with it for a while. Just enjoying my legacy challenge for now.

Also, I use my MC Command Center and flag my kids as 'no cull' so that they won't be culled in later generations. It's good if you don't mind mods, but i can understand the frustration if someone doesn't want to use any mods.
  • Aerowen9203Aerowen9203 Posts: 52 Member
    I've never heard of the 100 baby challenge. I want to try it now! Thanks for saying something about it! :)
  • Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    All I see is people turning their females into baby cannons
    IRJsECv.png
  • MisslolliepopMisslolliepop Posts: 1 New Member
    I've done it