Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Bachelor of Newcrest ~ by Meeshelby (Season 1)

Comments

• MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    So, is there anything that we have to do aside from post a sim?

Nope! That is all! And then I will run the story and see how things turn out. I need to probably clarify that above.
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    YAS *goes to cas*
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited February 2016
    Name: Maya Greene
    Aspiration: Freelance Botanist
    Traits: Maya is definitely an outdoorsy type of girl, she loves the outdoor and longs to explore every meadow, forest and valley. Physical exercise comes naturally for her, as she is active. But she also likes being alone and often lets her thought wander as she sits in shade underneath the trees.
    Her biggest passion/hobby: She loves to garden. There's and certain bliss that can only be felt when gardening, and Maya loves it. She also loves to cook and she loves nature and everything in it. She loves animals and she is vegetarian.
    Her career/background: Maya grew up in the centre of Windenburg. Her parents were very snobbish, very rich and attention-seekers. Her father, a business tycoon, was determined that Maya go to an Ivy-League university whilst her mother, who had once been a model, argued that Maya should follow in her footsteps. The tension was too much for Maya and she resolved to caring for her garden all day whilst her parents bickered endlessly. She shut everyone out and learned to cherish solitude, often escaping to the fields and forest of the Windenburg countryside. Eventually, her gardening earned her enough to move out and buy her own small farm where she could live out her life in peace. Now, she needs someone to share her life with and to start a family with.

CC:
    Skin
    Eyes
    Hair
    Shoes
    Dress
    Lips
    Hair 2
    Nightdress

24x00t5.png
    Origin ID: xEnderrp
    I'm so sorry that I didn't add a download link, I was rushing. :P
    Post edited by LunarMoon88 on
    Yayyy!!!! Thank you @LunarMoon88 !!! I'll get her uploaded ASAP
    @LunarMoon88 Can you please give me the link to download her? Or your Gallery ID? I can't find her by searching her name. Thank you!!!
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited February 2016
    Your Lady's Name: Ruby Keene
    Her Aspiration: Renaissance Sim
    Her 3 Personality Traits:
    tumblr_o39x03XQLZ1uz57gao1_400.jpg
    Her biggest passion or hobby: She loves everything natural, Ruby finds nature therapeutic. Gardening and Meditation is definitely her biggest passions.
    Her career/background: She is currently working as a chef, when she was younger she was an local comedian, and she still loves comedy, but the income wasn't that great for such a small city.
    Where she is from: Ruby's from Windenburg, she's from an average family with average jobs and money income. They lived in a cozy, rustic house, the kind of house Windenburg is known for. Ruby moved out when she was eighteen, and she currently lives in another part of Windenburg, in a more modern house. She has always had a very strong bond with her mother, father and younger sister.

Face/Shoulders:
    tumblr_o39x9niYom1uz57gao1_1280.png
    Formal:
    tumblr_o39x9niYom1uz57gao2_1280.png

CC List:
    Skin 1
    Skin 2
    Hair 1
    Hair 2
    Shoes
    Dress
    Lipstick
    Nails
    Eyeliner
    PS: I'll upload the sim to my gallery later.
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
    Thank you @psykt She's gorgeous!!!
  • psyktpsykt Posts: 1,168 Member
    @Meeshelby Thank u! :)
    tumblr_oz7ve3uIkz1uz57gao1_540.jpg
  • Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Gorgeous girls! #TeamBrunettes lol ;)
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Your Lady's Name:
    Katherine Akins
    Her Aspiration:
    Soulmate
    Her 3 Personality Traits:
    *Foodie
    *Music Lover
    *Perfectionist
    Her biggest passion or hobby:
    Kattherine loves food, and apart from yearning to find her perfect soulmate, she wants to become a chef because food is her passion and she loves cooking and eating the food, afterwards :)
    Her career/background:
    She works at a local grocery store as the store manager :)
    Where is she from:
    Newcrest

24734820623_e7b8be6c06_b.jpg
    24734841233_e9272cc380_b.jpg

If any of you wanted to download her, I just uploaded her onto the gallery :)
    00.jpg
    01.jpg

<3CLICK ME <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    Yayyyy, a blonde!! Thank you @BobSkellington !!
  • Nyrrat_SimsNyrrat_Sims Posts: 49 Member
    Question, where do we upload the sims so that you can download them? (Sorry, I'm new to the forums and I'm new to Sims 4)
    Question, where do we upload the sims so that you can download them? (Sorry, I'm new to the forums and I'm new to Sims 4)

No problem!! While you're in CAS, you want to click the folder icon I think it is...its in the top right. It says Save Household or something like that. Then you'll name it or whatever, put in a description etc, then in the bottom left of that save screen/box...there is a button to upload to gallery. I'm not in game right now or I'd be able to describe it better. If you can't figure it out from my horrid instructions let me know and I'll log into game and let you know ;)
    Cool, thanks
    @LunarMoon88 Maya is ready to meet Lance!!
    25248182012_247105f995_o.jpg
    @psykt when you add your girl to the gallery can you let me know the link or your user ID there so i can find her please :D Thank you!!
    She looks really good in your game, do you use CC eyes?
    Yes :) 2 of the 4 submitted so far have used CC.
    @BobSkellington Can you please let me know what CC you have used for your girl? She was bald when I downloaded her so I'm guessing at the very least the hair is CC. Thank youuuu!!!!
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited February 2016
    Ok. Hope I've done this correctly. I've not uploaded to the gallery before. My origin ID is SimmerJazen

Name: Dolan Whitley

Her Aspiration: Mansion Baron

Her 3 Personality Traits: Art Lover, Materialistic, Jealous (LOL she should be loads of fun in a competition like this)

Her biggest passion or hobby: Shopping

Her career/background: Career? ha, that would imply Dolan thinks she should work. That would mess up her manicure and we can't have that. Dolan is the only child of Desmond and Veronica Whitley. Desmond is a hard-nose lawyer that only has a soft spot for the two women in his life, his wife and daughter. She is daddy's princess and what she wants, Dolan usually gets. Dolan doesn't like to use the word 'spoiled' when referring to herself, instead she likes to say she's well-loved. ;) She's only ever had the best growing up and she sees no reason why she can't continue to live in the lap of luxury as long as she doesn't have to work for it.

Where she is from: Oasis Springs

rVRyNRm.png

RndK0Hs.png

So just for you I downloaded more CC

Dress (so for some reason it shows up only in party wear instead of formal)
    Skin (#6 or #7)
    Lipstick
    Eyebags
    lashes

15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

May I make another one? :) Depending on how many people want to join. :)
    sox3c8.jpg
    @Jazen Yayyyy!!! A gorgeous lady! Thank you so much :D I'll let you know if I have any issues downloading.

Yes!! I'll just keep accepting until I have my full 18 women. Also, not sure if you saw my other post to you above:
    Can you please let me know what CC you have used for your girl? She was bald when I downloaded her so I'm guessing at the very least the hair is CC. Thank youuuu!!!!
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    @Meeshelby glad you like her. Normally I make 'good-ish' sims so I decided to go for something a little different this time. :D LOL Can't wait to see how she performs in the challenge.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    @Heckstress17 Heather is ready to go meet Lance!!
    24998862959_f859a33565_o.jpg

Ooooh I love how you posed and photoshopped. You know that's not my specialty lol!

@Jazen - I love Dolan!

I hope more people start submitting their girls, I'm so excited for the competition to get started! :smiley:

Origin ID:Heckstress17
    Meeshelby wrote: »
    @Jazen Yayyyy!!! A gorgeous lady! Thank you so much :D I'll let you know if I have any issues downloading.

Yes!! I'll just keep accepting until I have my full 18 women. Also, not sure if you saw my other post to you above:
    Can you please let me know what CC you have used for your girl? She was bald when I downloaded her so I'm guessing at the very least the hair is CC. Thank youuuu!!!!

If you downloaded the version I shared on here, then you should be able to get everything considering which game packs you own, I have everything up until Get Together. As you can see the modded icon doesn't show up when you look at her on the gallery, which means she's CC free :)
    sox3c8.jpg