Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• JataralJataral Posts: 55 Member
    Thank you! (I understand that you didn't directly quote me but oh well) For the first few times I attempted this, I didn't really like my founders. Now, as I said in my post above, I love my Snow!

I am glad to hear that you are enjoying you Challenge. I am currently taking a break. I am at the point in Gen 1 that I am marrying off the Children to get the house empty for Generation 2.

What I am currently messing around with is my Women of TV Hunger Games. So far Olivia "Liv" from IZombie has drown and Jan from Drop Dead Diva starved to death. Sookie from True Blood is the slave. I am amused watching this.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited February 2016
    Generation 4 has officially started for me! So excited :D Unfortunately it will be awhile before my legacy story catches up to actual play.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Simslikeee wrote: »
    All my Princesses' so far

Snow White

2r61vdt.jpg

Cinderella

2m7vwjk.jpg

Tianna

ayob5e.jpg

Aurora

1zcmjd3.jpg

Anna

plkao.jpg

Rapunzel

23jfog1.jpg

Belle

22zw45.jpg

Mulan

2rhr287.jpg

They are all so pretty! It's amazing how much of your founders genetics stayed with all the girls :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
    I was inspired by @Simslikeee to post all my generations so far. I think we should all do it!

Generation 1 Snow

AlLjBqEl.png

Generation 2 Cinderella

8BNBEYhl.png

Generation 3 Tiana

PMKshmL.png

Generation 4 Pocahontas

EvtriOal.png

The rest is a mystery ohhhhh!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Everyone's sims look so wonderful. I hope mine turn out this good. Ella is great now, but I had to use a lean potion to trim her up.
    As for my challenge I am getting ready to kill Snow so I can begin working on Ella. I am sad to see her go, but she really shouldn't have spent so much time with her ghost husband and the cowplant.
  • FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    When, I become a member, I will post my sims!
    edited February 2016
    So I don't have many Generations yet, but I thought I would share where Snow's family is now. All seven children have been born, only two still don't have their negative traits.

The Parents
    Snow White - Adult
    dwkCBbm.jpg

Holdon Charming - Adult - Deceased
    UnC42mg.jpg

Children - In Order of Birth

Weston White - Picture with wife (Anastasia Rominoff) and son (Adriel White)
    VZha7O5.jpg

Gideon White - Picture with wife (Marissa Bearden) and daughter (Yasmin Bearden)
    fWp8ai2.jpg

Ella White - Young Adult - Heir for Generation 2
    kjQuBao.jpg

Landon White - Young Adult - Ella's Twin
    RRp14Bd.jpg

Carson White - Teen
    Ck7iIFk.jpg

Cindy White - Teen
    3VECBNY.jpg

Holdon White, Jr. - Child - Born after father's death
    YqD50yi.jpg

I named them Ella and Cindy as a nod to Cinderella. Cindyella! Hope you like them. Cheers.

I am doing Ariel next and then Tiana. I want to try and get them to look a little like the original princesses through genetics...This generation didn't work as Ella came out with dark hair.
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I was inspired by @Simslikeee to post all my generations so far. I think we should all do it!

Generation 1 Snow

AlLjBqEl.png

Generation 2 Cinderella

8BNBEYhl.png

Generation 3 Tiana

PMKshmL.png

Generation 4 Pocahontas

EvtriOal.png

Love them all! I like how you made them look like the real princesses. I decided to just make mine like them personality wise.
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
    Simslikeee wrote: »
    swcheppes wrote: »

Generation 1 Snow

AlLjBqEl.png

Generation 2 Cinderella

8BNBEYhl.png

Generation 3 Tiana

PMKshmL.png

Generation 4 Pocahontas

EvtriOal.png

Love them all! I like how you made them look like the real princesses. I decided to just make mine like them personality wise.

Thanks! I knew going into this I wanted to emmualate the princesses without using their actual costumes. I did that by working with each princesses color scheme and hairstyle. Thankfully genetics were kind to me. Though to be fair I created Pocahontas (shes adopted)
    suRdkSd.jpg
    I am hoping the genetics gods are good to me. I am starting Generation 2 now. Ella is the heir and starting her life. She has her twin and two siblings living with her. She has met her prince, William Prince, and is ready to start her life as an adult.
    Ok, so I know Cinderella is suppose to do all the cooking and cleaning. I am trying to do that, but the ghosts keep showing up and doing it for her. Does it count if NPC do the cleaning while on your lot? I can't control what they do when the family is asleep.
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    I've started this a million times but this time I really like my Snow so here you go :#

iPJDKe0.png
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    I like this very cool!
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge
    So I thought it would be funny to marry some of Snow's kids off to villain's or to a villain. So far Carson married Cruella De Ville, Cindy is dating the son of the Evil Queen, and Holden Jr. is dating the queen of hearts.
    Jataral wrote: »
    So I thought it would be funny to marry some of Snow's kids off to villain's or to a villain. So far Carson married Cruella De Ville, Cindy is dating the son of the Evil Queen, and Holden Jr. is dating the queen of hearts.

I love that!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    > @Jataral said:
    > So I thought it would be funny to marry some of Snow's kids off to villain's or to a villain. So far Carson married Cruella De Ville, Cindy is dating the son of the Evil Queen, and Holden Jr. is dating the queen of hearts.

LOL! I would do that but im just to lazy to make more sims!
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    @FewerNutria I think you need one more post before you can become a member! :)
    sMggKkh.png

@Simslikeee All your heir and your founder are beautiful! :)

sMggKkh.png

@Jataral wow your cinderella has twin!! Awesome!!

sMggKkh.png

So excited to see all the new Disney legacy players! :grin: After my 11th attempt at this challenge, I decided I would take a small break XD I have been prepping the town because I want to try and write my Disney legacy again! My writing isn't the best, but I at least want it to be an enjoyable read.
    Also, I LOVE everyone's Snow White! <3 Here's the Snow I plan to use (I have made 5 Snow's in all 11 attempts :tongue: ):

qwR8kSi.png

@PeaceSign101 yay! Try it again. Don't give up, and I really like your snow white
    sMggKkh.png

> @Emma-LeeXOXO said:
    > @FewerNutria I think you need one more post before you can become a member! :)

I love your Disney Legacy! I like how you made had Snow marry Thor, then keep making jokes about his hammer! XD
  • GiugixGiugix Posts: 11 New Member
    PeaceSign101 wrote: »
    So excited to see all the new Disney legacy players! :grin: After my 11th attempt at this challenge, I decided I would take a small break XD I have been prepping the town because I want to try and write my Disney legacy again! My writing isn't the best, but I at least want it to be an enjoyable read.
    Also, I LOVE everyone's Snow White! <3 Here's the Snow I plan to use (I have made 5 Snow's in all 11 attempts :tongue: ):

Your Snow is really pretty, when i'm allowed to upload pictures i'll show you mine :D
  • GiugixGiugix Posts: 11 New Member
    So i know i can't post link until i'm a member but i posted my legacy on Wordpress if you guys want to check it out :dizzy:
    grimmlegacy(.)wordpress(.)com
    Hope you enjoy it.
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    @Giugix I've read your first legacy post and I must say that it is great! It's really interesting and I love your Snow White ♥
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    Btw my Snow White wore yellow top and blue skirt. Am I the only one? XD
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top