Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FoxyLovesKitty's Thank You Thread

Comments

• sarah23474sarah23474 Posts: 69 Member
    Wow. I love the Water Flower! Thank you @mothersuperior2 for inviting me to this thread!
    *Work in Progress*
    72u5mr.jpg
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    @mothersuperior2 Oh my bad! I should have tagged you as the quotes don't always work as a tag.

That poor tree... Well, at least nothing else was damaged. Here it rained a few days ago, and since then it's been somtimes sunny, sometimes cloudy. The rain ruined my shoes (that almost fell apart anyway) so I had to buy new ones. It's nice there's not too much rain here though. The big disadvantage of the weather here is the high humidity, because I live near the sea.

Thank you for the compliments and for inviting @sarah23474 :)
    I will welcome her with another photo of the beautiful water flowers :blush:

This time it's a light pink one! It looks like it's glowing <3

IMG_0354.jpg
  • mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    We call this a water lily, don't ask me why. Looks perfect ... B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Thank you! So that's what they're called! :D I had no idea :)
    Did you install the new patch? If so, are you having any problems? I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu ... I'm expecting @charlotteprice to show up any minute now. B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    *sneaks in*
    Did you install the new patch? If so, are you having any problems? I'm getting a feeling of déjà vu ... I'm expecting @charlotteprice to show up any minute now. B)

The one with the new launcher that allows you to disable expansion packs? Yes, I did. And my game works the same for me :) I did back up the saves file before updating, just in case. I have to say I didn't disable any expansion pack because I have only three.
    Glad that your game is OK! Have you tried downloading/installing anything from the Store, or the Exchange? Some people seem to be having problems.

Very wise to back up before trying to do anything on a PC, I find. :neutral:

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    edited November 2015
    @mothersuperior2 Em no, actually I didn't try to download or install anything from the store since the update. I hope everything will be okay when I do :| What about you? Did you get your game updated?
    No, I have no need of an update that messes with the launcher, as I bypass it to play my game anyway. B)

Hope everything goes well when you do decide to install etc, they might have it sorted by then. There are some questions being asked in the threads, so maybe there will be answers from the Gurus soon ... maybe. :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Oh, I see! Yeah, the launcher takes some time to load, so it's smart to bypass it. I will try to install some items this weekend and will let you know how it went :) Hopefully everything will be fine. I'm sure they'll fix it, though~
    Just noticed that Charlotte sneaked in, but she was so quiet I missed her before! :/

I'm not so sure they will fix it, but other Simmers will probably find workarounds for the problems it has caused. :#

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    133030ng4hgjpg51.gif
    ~★ Dear @duyguugudur ! ★~

Thank you so much for the sweet gift! That was super nice of you <3
    The 'Edged Out Lamp' is going to help me to get the 'Back 2 Skool' set, which I plan to get this week as it's on sale :)
    The lamp has a simple, boxy design, pretty cool! I'm sure I'll use it a lot.

I'd like to thank you by wishing you a great week!
    Please enjoy these lovely petunias :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    petunia_699795_640.jpg
    133030ng4hgjpg51.gif
    @mothersuperior2 I forgot to tell you, I downloaded from the store and installed some sets yesterday and I was successful!
    So everything's good :) The new launcher works, but it's slow like the old one.
    Glad things are working for you (ref launcher). :)

I think when there were the glitches with the walls, the notifications didn't work properly for about a week. I found quite a few tagged messages for me in my bookmarked threads, today. No notifications ... so I only just read your message. Better late than never! B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    @mothersuperior2 Oh I see! :/ Fortunately, I didn't have that issue myself.

By the way, I forgot to update here with the flowers photos~ I took some new pictures of flowers, but I got a little issue with my phone when I try to transfer the photos to my PC. They're supposed to be in the 'Photo Stream' folder, but they show up blank. Very strange!
    It's nice to see your pictures, some colour on a bleak day is always welcome. Hope you get it sorted, but I can always go back over the thread, to cheer myself up. :)

Happy holidays, and good luck for 2016. B)

HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
    Thank you @mothersuperior2 , that's very sweet :) I didn't have time for myself this week, I'm still not home even now. I'm looking forward to the weekend, so I could spend some time in the forums and playing :) I wish you a happy new year 2016!! And of course, happy holidays <3
    I know I haven't been here for a long time. I do check the forums each day, but due to my new job I have much less time for myself :/ I planned to write Thank You Notes for a very long time, and didn't get to do it either... But I will eventually. There are good news though, that I'd like to share with you. During the new year, Steam had sales on the Sims 3 games and I got not one, but three new expansion packs. I haven't had the time to install them all, only one. I saved the last two for the time I'll get a new computer. And so... Because of my new job, I was able today to buy a new computer!!! And it's my first computer that is for playing games! So it's going to run the Sims games smoothly! :) That's very exciting for me, because my computer actually only fits the minimum requirements... Even under. So this will be a huge improvement! I'll also be able to play Sims 4 when I feel like buying it :) I want to explore my new expansion packs first! It's going to be so much fun <3 I hope my new PC will be able to run it on Ultra settings. It's not here yet, it'll be ready by next week hehe! :)
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Such wonderful news. <3 So happy for you.
    177e4db9.gif
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    That's awesome Foxy! I am so happy for you to be getting a new PC and the new EPs! SWEET! B)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    That's awesome Foxy! I am so happy for you to be getting a new PC and the new EPs! SWEET! B)

Thank you very much @Reachsims ! I'm very excited to get my new PC. My older brother will help me to pick it up from the store when it's ready :smiley:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh Foxy,foxy,foxy! How I miss you all so much <3

So happy your job is going good! :o A new computer :o That is great news! It will make a world of difference playing your Sims3 and Sims4 (when you get it). I am just so happy to hear such good news here.

I take it that you have your computer now and are playing away? I have not been here and you posted about getting it a few weeks ago!

Congrats again, so so so happy for you <3
    Oh Foxy,foxy,foxy! How I miss you all so much <3

So happy your job is going good! :o A new computer :o That is great news! It will make a world of difference playing your Sims3 and Sims4 (when you get it). I am just so happy to hear such good news here.

I take it that you have your computer now and are playing away? I have not been here and you posted about getting it a few weeks ago!

Congrats again, so so so happy for you <3

@charlotteprice Hey Charlotte!! Thank you so much! <3 So happy to receive your message~
    Somehow I didn't get a notification for it :|
    Anywho, YES! It's so much different playing on my new computer! It's so smooth, and I keep playing and playing and playing :D So sorry for disappearing! I've been spending the weekends playing nonstop. It's so much fun :)<3 Now I have vampires in my game, so it's even more fun >:) I should upload some pictures for you to see of my new sim family sometime :) Only problem I've been encountering so far, is when I want to gift friends in game, it won't let me. It keeps saying that I need to register my game. So that issue is back.