Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 university help ASAP!!!

JessiePugsleyJessiePugsley Posts: 199 Member
I have been playing sims 2 university today and when i graduated i didnt get a star in the young adult area

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    That happens when their GPA isn't high enough. Do you remember what their GPA was?
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,094 Member
    I didn't know that could happen, my Sims always have a high GPA. I've let other Sims living in the Sorority get expelled, but left them in the bin. Interesting to learn something new after years of playing.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited February 2016
    It's happened to me a few times. On purpose though. I think their GPA needs to be half or above for them to pass. Otherwise they take that portion of the semester over again. If they fail the second time. They're outta there!
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • JessiePugsleyJessiePugsley Posts: 199 Member
    i think my gpa was 3.4 ??
  • JessiePugsleyJessiePugsley Posts: 199 Member
    And also have any of yous simmers have had a average looking sim when they go into university and when they graduate they turn fat :o:(
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    I have been playing sims 2 university today and when i graduated i didnt get a star in the young adult area

Star on Young Adult area means, that sim have graduated WITH HONORS. If you had GPA 3.4, that means, that sim couldn't even get 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Laude. For 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Laude, sim need to have GPA 3.7. So next time, if you want a star, make sim study hard and have get A at every exam.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    And also have any of yous simmers have had a average looking sim when they go into university and when they graduate they turn fat :o:(

It's possible your sim may have sunk a level in their fit area the moment they aged.

I have quite a few fat lazy sims. I let them live their lives the way they want for the most part. If they're okay with being heavy, I'm okay with it too. I think it's kind of cute. Plus, it adds some diversity in my game.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5