Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pronteran Builder - Happy 2018! (UPDATED)

Comments

• pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Since I've finally reached 30k+ downloads and 300+ follows, I made this house. It was originally going to be a treehouse, but I thought of adding rocks to make a decorative cliff.

DOWNLOAD

ovCqtG8.png
    IAsYA3L.png
    iU3lxxZ.png
    vFCm4wT.png
    hR0Ewhf.png
    bUYML0y.png
    UX8RL57.png
    H1Y3qBV.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Your bulld to celebrate 30 k and 300 followers is very nice! :) It looks great how the tree is in the middle of the home! Very nice design and layout of the build! The rocks look very nice how you have used them to create a cliff ! The greenery plants look very nice on the upper ledge/balcony and on the edges of the base of the cliff. Very nice upper nooks with the planter boxes between the half walls. The plants look very nice on the roofing! Nice sofa seat sitting area on the front patio for sins to enjoy resting there. The plants are nice touches through the outdoors and indoors areas. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! Very nice masterbedroom. The bedhead wall lights and the plants on the bedside tables look nice. The hanging robes are a nice home touch on the bathroom wall. The shower nook looks great! The fruit pictures and plant look nice on the wall shelves. The raised sunflowers bed near the dining room looks very nice! Very nice kitchen and dining area. The orange colour of the dining seats and the green colour of the floor rug complement together well. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst dining. The study nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table there using the computer or reading a book. The book nook beside the stairs looks great! The red wall pattern in the study area looks nice.
    The design of the home is very nice! Congratulations again! :)
    Thanks for the awesome comment @rosemow :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Good job with all your modern builds. I especially like the modern narrow build. Striking architecture! :)
    Thanks for dropping by @yanti68 :)
    It's a holiday today, so I was able to create a room and furnish an old shell of mine.

Hanging Gardens Furnished

ECSnobR.png
    xXrOAxF.png
    5q3fEX5.png
    GUkK9BF.png
    KoE4Hfg.png
    vB7HOOJ.png
    iSnyisd.png
    h7Ewbee.png

Death by Glamour - inspired by Mettaton from Undertale

MdmVwtI.png
    lYT4RFc.png
    Hanging Gardens is so very nice! :) The flowers look so very pretty on the edges of the home! The planter boxes look very nice on the exterior walls. The design of the exterior of the home looks so very nice! The wall textures look great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice living room, The armchairs and sofas look nice how they are placed there, for sims to enjoy resting and chatting. The item used to separate off the area looks great! Very nice study desk alcove! The booknook in the alcove looks nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The pictures and wall decor give a great look to the room. The grey brick wall texture through the rooms looks great! Very nice single beds bedroom! Sims will enjoy waking up to the sunshine coming in through the windows onto their beds. The red colour of the curtains looks nice and complements so well with the patterned floor rug. Very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there reading a book from the bookcase. The green plumbob picture is a nice touch on the wall there, and the train and books look great on the coffee table. Very nice dining room! It looks nice how the table is angled there. The alternating black and white counters looks nice. The sitting area where there are the brown and green curtains looks very nice. The plants are nice touches in the rooms of the home.
    Very nice furnishing and layout of Death by Glamour is very nice! :) The purple/pink and black/grey colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Very nice bedhead area! The patterned curtains and the starry mirrors look very nice there! Sims will enjoy listeming to music and watching tv in their bedroom. The placement of the floor rugs in the room looks great!
    The home and room look very nice! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Hanging Gardens and Death By Glamour are such contrasting styles! :o But both are well done! :)
    Thanks for the comments @rosemow @StSciurus :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wow, that was so fast! ;)

I see you finished your latest WIP! THANKS FOR 300+ FOLLOWS! is a fantastic build! :smiley:
    It is great that you decided to make a cliff house instead of a tree house. The outdoor lights are a nice touch to give a lightning at night. Your interior is very fabulous too with some nature touches and a natural green and orange color scheme.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

I see that you furnished Hanging Gardens too! It's a beautiful build! :smiley: Love the sleek furnishing to it. The color scheme looks great too! I already added this to my faves! :smiley: And your Death by Glamour is a pretty room! The pink add a pretty touch. Very clutteredly nice and love that industrial feel too! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thanks for dropping by @RyeCris16 ! :) I do my builds fast before inspiration runs out haha!
  • iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Very nice Builds and Rooms.
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge
    Thanks for dropping by @iDannieSimmer :)
  • celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    I love your new builds @pronterus ! I know I usually leave longer comments in your thread, but I'm really sick right now, so I just wanted you to know how wonderful I think your new houses are and I promise to properly comment on them both once I'm feeling a little better. Again, excellent work! And congrats on your 300 follows!
    Thanks for dropping by @celticbard Hope you feel better soon! :)
    I furnished another shell build of mine and called it Modern Family Home. :) Family homes can be challenging for me, but I'm glad I was able to pull off the kid and teen rooms.

QiUxAOr.png
    VrBfryW.png
    VhHj5RI.png
    0Yaby9H.png
    7qEqRuQ.png
    9o3yYyH.png
    XY7QhTA.png
    JqT90oh.png
    Qdcu8fN.png
    Modern Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The texture of the exterior, the brick pillar at the front of the home and the upper balcony alll look very nice ! The plants, flowers and hedging look very nice on the edges of the building. The exterior wall lights look nice in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice sofa seat sitting area beside the stairs for sims to enjoy resting in front of the fire watching tv. The study desk nook is very nice! It looks nice how the desk table is angled into the corner there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with sunshine coming in through the windows or reading a book from the bookcase. The green colour of the seat and statue gives a great look to the room area. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen and eat in dining area! It looks great how the counters and cabinets are placed there. The wall tiling looks nice. The dining table looks nice how it is angled in the room. The black and white colour of the seating looks great together and the patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. It is nice that there is a bar there for sims to enjoy having a drink with their meal. Very nice upper landing music nook! Sims will enjoy either playing the piano or sitting resting on the seats listening to the music being played. The birds pictures and plant boxes on the staircase wall look great! They are nice for sims to see when going up and down the stairs. Very nice furnishing of the kid and teen bedrooms! The plants look nice in the bedhead shelves in the teen room and the musical theme of the room looks very great! The guitar themed bed, the musucal note floor rug and the guitar to play all look great together in the room! The ladybug rug looks cute in the kids room! Nice corner art nook in the room. Sims will enjoy doing artwork on the activity table there.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • SylentwhysperSylentwhysper Posts: 65 Member
    This is my first time browsing your thread here and I have to say I am totally impressed. You have some incredible talent. Your builds are amazing!!
    WardHarthBanner1_zpspyw6omfp.png
    Thanks @rosemow :)

Thanks for dropping by @Sylentwhysper ! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    pronterus wrote: »
    Family homes can be challenging for me, but I'm glad I was able to pull off the kid and teen rooms.

I have the same problem, but you did an amazing job on the kids' rooms! :) I also love the way you handled the fencing on the exterior balconies.
    StSciurus wrote: »
    pronterus wrote: »
    Family homes can be challenging for me, but I'm glad I was able to pull off the kid and teen rooms.

I have the same problem, but you did an amazing job on the kids' rooms! :) I also love the way you handled the fencing on the exterior balconies.

Thanks @StSciurus :) I was experimenting with different kinds of fencing when I made the shell of this build, and I thought that the fence I chose from Get Together worked really well with the proper half-wall.
    steskens wrote: »
    I love your showcase :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for dropping by @steskens ! :)
    I stumbled upon ropodog and surfchiccreation's Create A Kitchen Challenge, so here's my entry called Gastronomer's Dream:

KS6OdZq.png
    gVXHIl7.png
    ujaxTfC.png
    Gastronomer's Dream is so very nice! :) Very nice furnishing and layout of the room! The table in the middle of the room with the condiments, cake display item and teapot on the top, the crates and pots under the table, and the hanging pots over the top of ot looks very great! The white kitchen cabinets look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice bar area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar and listening to music from the gramophone whilst dining there. Very nice windows dining nook! Sims will enjoy eating at a meal at the table there with sunshine coming in through the windows. The patterned curtains over the side wall table look very pretty! The fruit pictures, hot chocolate and tea bags are nice kitchen touches on the wall and counters.
    It is a very nice kitchen and dining room! :)
    Thanks for the comment @rosemow :)