Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favorite anime?

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    Eh, might as well link my list too: :)

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/friendlyone20
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    *CardCaptors
    *Ghost Hunt
    *Vampire Knight
    *Blue Exorcist
    *SOA
    *Black Butler
    *Sailor Moon
    *Kazuma - Kaze no Stigma
    *Darker than Black
    *Blood+
    *Psycho Pass
    *Yugioh the first one
    *Code Breaker
    *Black Blood Brothers
    *Chobits
    *Cat Planet Cuties
    *High School DxD
    *RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne
    *Rosario + Vampire
    *Sekirei
    *Tsubasa Chronicle
    and many more
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    @MLJ28a Your avatar looks like my dog Remus. :astonished:

@friendlyone20 That's crazy! :lol:

@mariesummers I love your avatar. Thanks for sharing your favorite animes. :smile:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    richonneshipperrichonneshipper Posts: 20 New Member
    Tokyo ghoul, Free!, Shingeki no kyojin... i know dat there a re a lot of animes here in japan but that's what i like for a while...
  • Options
    SimplySaturnSimplySaturn Posts: 381 Member
    my favorite animes are kind of old sailor moon, chobits, gunslinger girl, and lucky star
    1351619281351_zpssbklcerb.gif
  • Options
    SelychanSelychan Posts: 279 Member
    It's amazing to see so many anime lovers! <3
    I used to watch Cat's eye, City Hunter, Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, Sailor Moon, Maison Ikkoku, Slam Dunk...all the 80s-90s classics :D
    Now I am really into Naruto!!! It's wonderful dattebayo!
  • Options
    Sparkling13121Sparkling13121 Posts: 88 Member
    edited March 2015
    @Sparkling13121 Did you just become a member? If yes, congratulations. :smile: That's a long 🐸🐸🐸🐸 list!
    Yep, thanks ^__^
    And yeah, it's a long list.... like I said, I've been watching anime for a long time ^_^

@MLJ28a I loved No Game No Life, that was a really entertaining anime.
    Also really like Yuru Yuri. Did you know that it's getting a 3rd season? I can't wait to see it ^__^
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    @friendlyone20 That's crazy! :lol:

LOL, what's crazy? My list or the fact that Luffy still hasn't found One Piece?

• Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    @friendlyone20 I was referring to the meme you shared. :smiley:
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    LOL, oh. :)
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    I'm trying to finish Shingeki No Kyojin, so it's Shingeki No Kyojin
  • Options
    bootjerkybootjerky Posts: 160 Member
    I'm trying to finish Shingeki No Kyojin, so it's Shingeki No Kyojin
  • Options
    addicted2sims3addicted2sims3 Posts: 138 Member
    InuYasha but mu fiance loves attack on titans *meow*
  • Options
    enigmaticmoonenigmaticmoon Posts: 13 New Member
    attack on titan..
  • Options
    DarkblitzDarkblitz Posts: 19 New Member
    I utterly love Code Geass, especially the ending. In my opinion, it cannot be topped.
  • Options
    HoldMyFlowerHoldMyFlower Posts: 136 Member
    I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, it's reminded me that I need to finish watching AoT, haha. Trigun is hands down my favorite anime of all time. It's actually what got me into it. Cowboy Bebop will always hold a special place in my heart along with Ghost in the Shell (I esp. love Stand Alone Complex). I recently watched Psycho-Pass and it was SO good (I think it's still on Netflix if anyone's interested). Samurai Champloo (dat soundtrack tho) and Ouran High School Host Club are two more that I really like.
    "I like being weird. Weird is all I've got. That and my sweet style."
    - Maurice Moss
  • Options
    CryBabyPepeCryBabyPepe Posts: 3 New Member
    I love Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I think that's right lol)
  • Options
    I'm about to finish K-On (one of my favorite anime) now I'm crying. Darn it K-On!!
  • Options
    GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Hm... it's hard for me to come up with a favorite anime series. I really love Ghibli movies, and I tend to not like getting into some of those long-running series... But I do still have a lot of fondness for Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura, just because those were some of my introductions, along with My Neighbor Totoro.

I just haven't gotten to watch a lot of newer series because of time/money, and my favorite manga never had an anime... so I really want to just basically check out every anime on Netflix to see what appeals to me.

I loved Polar Bear's Cafe, which I saw some of on Crunchyroll. That one was super cute.

(it's weird, all the things I'm listing sound like really cute and girly things, but I mostly like darker ones-- I'm not really into any romantic comedy stuff, and in general I like sci-fi and horror. Some things might be too depressing for me, but I like spooky stuff. I just also like talking animals and magical girls. I've been told I should check out some magical girl deconstructions)
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm just curious if there are people here who are an otaku. My favorite anime is Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan). :smiley:

Not to offend anyone, but it's probably not a good idea to call yourself an otaku. It's also sometimes considered a derogatory slang.
  • Options
    I'm just curious if there are people here who are an otaku. My favorite anime is Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan). :smiley:

Not to offend anyone, but it's probably not a good idea to call yourself an otaku. It's also sometimes considered a derogatory slang.

Really? Guess I should change my screensaver tomorrow
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited February 2016

And yet the definition fits many people even if it is derogatory.
    Anyway...

Anime:

Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon S
    Chobits
    InuYasha
    InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Manga:

Oh my goddess
    Chobits

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Death Note, InuYasha and Dragon Ball Z
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member

And yet the definition fits many people even if it is derogatory.
    Anyway...

Anime:

Chobits
    InuYasha
    InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

Manga:

Oh my goddess
    Chobits

Aw Chobits is my favorite to, I remember watching InuYasha but I totally forgot what its about.

Really? Guess I should change my screensaver tomorrow

I would't worry about calling yourself a otaku, I do my self when people ask. I see nothing bad about it