Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Jesse and CT share a late-night cup of tea... and a heart-to-heart. What will Jesse reveal? CT Style, 1.5

@Rinellie @zbern12
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    Playfu, Risky Love 1.1
    First update of Playful, Risky Love! @Meggles
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    !!!!!! I can't begin to express how giddy I am that Jesse found love. I feel super cheesy, but I'm honestly so happy! :lol: Thank you to all the creators of the dating franchises, and to CT especially for taking Jesse in. So pleased!
    Rinellie wrote: »
    !!!!!! I can't begin to express how giddy I am that Jesse found love. I feel super cheesy, but I'm honestly so happy! :lol: Thank you to all the creators of the dating franchises, and to CT especially for taking Jesse in. So pleased!
    It's so amazing that he and Destiny are the first couple! And you can tell from this picture here...

one-three05.png?w=775

that it really was love at first sight! That's his first glimpse of her... and he never took his eyes off her after that!

I thought it was amazing that she had red hair (like his mom) and that her name is Destiny! She's a fresh-out-of-CAS Sim, and I think he was taken by her innocence and naivitee!

It was SO much fun, and I am really looking forward to spilling the beans in my Author's Gossip post. @zbern12 will be writing a journal entry from Destiny (YAY), and then I'll post my gossip not long after.

I feel that there should be some First-Couple prize! Maybe you can motherlode him when he gets back and say that it's a gift from FBDF! :)

<3 Thanks for trusting us with your sweetie!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Rinellie wrote: »
    It's so amazing that he and Destiny are the first couple! And you can tell from this picture here...

one-three05.png?w=775

that it really was love at first sight! That's his first glimpse of her... and he never took his eyes off her after that!

I thought it was amazing that she had red hair (like his mom) and that her name is Destiny! She's a fresh-out-of-CAS Sim, and I think he was taken by her innocence and naivitee!

It was SO much fun, and I am really looking forward to spilling the beans in my Author's Gossip post. @zbern12 will be writing a journal entry from Destiny (YAY), and then I'll post my gossip not long after.

I feel that there should be some First-Couple prize! Maybe you can motherlode him when he gets back and say that it's a gift from FBDF! :)

<3 Thanks for trusting us with your sweetie!

Love that picture! You can tell he's so smitten. It's so perfect that her name is Destiny--he really has had a lot of trouble in the love department in my save lol, and it does seem like destiny that the two arrived at #CTstyle at the same time :blush: I'm excited to get their relationship started in my game!

Oo, the motherlode reward is a fun idea! It would help too since their family really doesn't have that much money. I might have to take you up on that offer!
    Want to hear about the latest romance from Destiny's perspective! She shares her diary entry here... CT Style, 1.6

Many thanks to @zbern12 for writing Destiny's diary entry! Amazing work, Z!

@rinellie and @zbern12 I've uploaded Jesse and Destiny as a couple--and Destiny alone--to the gallery. Hashtag = #fblove

Thank you so much for sharing them with me! They are amazing Sims, and, here at Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises, we wish them a lifetime of happiness and love together! :)

Yay! So excited :) Thanks for uploading Destiny separately too. That's so helpful for me!
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Ok, hey everyone! So life has been busy unfortunately, but here is my first entry!!!

Dragon Love 1.0
    @KitDragonFlight That was SOOOOO much fun! How great! I loved your comments! And their faces are great. They seem like wonderful Simmies!

• KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    @KitDragonFlight That was SOOOOO much fun! How great! I loved your comments! And their faces are great. They seem like wonderful Simmies!

They are!!!!! Love them!
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Nice to see Callie making some friends:)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • drafonfiredrafonfire Posts: 30 Member
    I have so far enjoyed reading. thinking i might put one of my sims in... have to decide
    drafonfire wrote: »
    I have so far enjoyed reading. thinking i might put one of my sims in... have to decide

We'd love to have a Sim of yours join! All four franchises have room at present, so just look through our descriptions and see which one looks right for your Sim!

• zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    Sorry everyone that I haven't updated in a while. I have been busy with school. Another update will be up later today :)
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited March 2016
    So how are the love experiments going guys?
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    Hi, @sunnyshay ! So! I have good news! Puma Bai is in love... with yoga!

She's a great Sim. I think I need to send her to the discotheque or gym to meet some new people. She did meet Marcus Flex and he seems REALLY interested in her. She seems to think he's a bit shallow, but very good-looking. She wants it all, I get the impression: body, mind, and an artist or mystic's soul! She has very high standards!

And... Bradley loves everyone. Seriously.

And Nate Sager and CT have become really good friends, and Nate may be thinking a bit of romance, after seeing the magic between Jesse and Destiny. We'll see about inviting over some of his women friends.

Melany Gates, the newest participant who is from @zbern12 's siblings, is still in the settling-in phase, enjoying meeting everyone, eating good food, drinking coffee, and enjoying how beautiful it is there!

I'm hoping to get my behind-the-scenes post up in the next few days, and then a new chapter before long!

She's a great Sim. I think I need to send her to the discotheque or gym to meet some new people. She did meet Marcus Flex and he seems REALLY interested in her. She seems to think he's a bit shallow, but very good-looking. She wants it all, I get the impression: body, mind, and an artist or mystic's soul! She has very high standards!

And Nate Sager and CT have become really good friends, and Nate may be thinking a bit of romance, after seeing the magic between Jesse and Destiny. We'll see about inviting over some of his women friends.

Melany Gates, the newest participant who is from @zbern12 's siblings, is still in the settling-in phase, enjoying meeting everyone, eating good food, drinking coffee, and enjoying how beautiful it is there!

I'm hoping to get my behind-the-scenes post up in the next few days, and then a new chapter before long!

Where do you find such patience? I couldn't even put up with that. They'd all be married off in one day. LOL

I could have sworn I gave Puma a romantic trait. She doesn't wish to flirt with anybody?
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Where do you find such patience? I couldn't even put up with that. They'd all be married off in one day. LOL

I could have sworn I gave Puma a romantic trait. She doesn't wish to flirt with anybody?

Yeah, she has romantic trait. But she leads with her active trait. I thought that she and Bradley might get together (and he has a crush on her) since they're both active, but no.

I think I am either very much not romantic or else very romantic (not sure which), because I can wait forever with my Sims. I just love to watch what they do--who they look at, who they want to talk with, the way they use physical space. I must be nosy!

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Yeah, she has romantic trait. But she leads with her active trait. I thought that she and Bradley might get together (and he has a crush on her) since they're both active, but no.

I think I am either very much not romantic or else very romantic (not sure which), because I can wait forever with my Sims. I just love to watch what they do--who they look at, who they want to talk with, the way they use physical space. I must be nosy!

That's exactly why I chose your franchise! I like the way you observe them. :smiley:
    Thankfully, there's still time for Bradley before he'll have to return to Newcrest. He might be a little surprised when he gets home though, as his siblings will probably have news of their own to share with him.

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    I've got my gossip on! Swing on by for a behind-the-scenes look at the whirlwind romance between @Rinellie 's Jesse and @zbern12 's Destiny:

Author's Gossip

(I've got two or three chapters' worth of screenshots uploaded! Should have the chapters posted by Monday. You all have such cute Sims!)

• BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @CathyTea I'm thinking of possibly submitting Jughead from LAR! Who knows if Midge will ever leave Moose!

Oh, my! You know that CT is the coordinator! Of course, she's a bit older than he is... plus she's good (I hope) at keeping her crushes to herself!

I should really rename my Franchise to The Goofballs Search for Love--since we have mostly goofballs there!

Not Goofy Love? ;)
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @CathyTea I'm thinking of possibly submitting Jughead from LAR! Who knows if Midge will ever leave Moose!

Oh, my! You know that CT is the coordinator! Of course, she's a bit older than he is... plus she's good (I hope) at keeping her crushes to herself!

I should really rename my Franchise to The Goofballs Search for Love--since we have mostly goofballs there!

Not Goofy Love? ;)

Yeah! The Goofy Love Franchise!

(I've got two or three chapters' worth of screenshots uploaded! Should have the chapters posted by Monday. You all have such cute Sims!)

Can't wait!