Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    Aww i love the portrait of all the children, I am curious as to how you got them to sit still long enough for her to start it.
  • JataralJataral Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2016
    It took a few attempts. I moved them all to the same spot. Then I changed all their outfits...finally I paused and clicked on each seat and crossed my fingers.

Here is the portrait of Snow so I can get the point for portraits of the heirs...Though I may do another one if Ella becomes a better painter.
    V25Rm3I.png
    Post edited by Jataral on
  • PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    So excited to see all the new Disney legacy players! :grin: After my 11th attempt at this challenge, I decided I would take a small break XD I have been prepping the town because I want to try and write my Disney legacy again! My writing isn't the best, but I at least want it to be an enjoyable read.
    Also, I LOVE everyone's Snow White! <3 Here's the Snow I plan to use (I have made 5 Snow's in all 11 attempts :tongue: ):

qwR8kSi.png
    dmlX3n8.jpg

She looks adorable. I can't wait to see how your challenge goes and read what you have to share with all of us. I have been thinking about writing down a story for what Snow has been through, but I am not sure. I have not tried for Sims yet. I wrote tones of stuff for another game I played, but it was way different. We shall see.
  • mallmarrmallmarr Posts: 57 Member
    hello :) here is my challenge: mallmarr.tumblr.com/DLC ^^ personally I think it is super boooring but maybe some of you find it interesting. Currently I am playing gen 2 and Ella is heartbroken after her father and mother died. She is now all alone in a big house, only with her dauther - Lucy. She is trying to focus on work and her dauther's needs but for now the only thing she can do is to cry and worry about the rest of her faimily. That's the main plot ;)

Btw how can I add photos here?
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    It's time to find out if Tess and John are going to stay together :o
    suRdkSd.jpg
    mallmarr wrote: »
    hello :) here is my challenge: mallmarr.tumblr.com/DLC ^^ personally I think it is super boooring but maybe some of you find it interesting. Currently I am playing gen 2 and Ella is heartbroken after her father and mother died. She is now all alone in a big house, only with her dauther - Lucy. She is trying to focus on work and her dauther's needs but for now the only thing she can do is to cry and worry about the rest of her faimily. That's the main plot ;)

Hi! :) Your challenge sounds interesting, I'm going to make sure to check it out! :) In order to post pictures though, you need to become a member. I think you nee 30 posts and 50 points (likes, awesome etc...) But here is the way I post pictures:

1. Go to Imgur (You might use something different, but Imgur is my preference)
    2. Click "Upload Image." The button is at the top.
    3. Click "Browse your computer"
    4. Once you've selected the file, press "Start Upload"
    5. Then copy the direct link
    6. Go back to the forums and press the button with a paper with a folded corner. Paste the link there

And there you have your image! :D Hopefully! :sweat_smile:
    dmlX3n8.jpg

Jataral wrote: »
    She looks adorable. I can't wait to see how your challenge goes and read what you have to share with all of us. I have been thinking about writing down a story for what Snow has been through, but I am not sure. I have not tried for Sims yet. I wrote tones of stuff for another game I played, but it was way different. We shall see.

Thanks! :) You should totally write about your Sims, I'm sure it will be fun! :)
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    Okay, so *takes deep breath* I am going to start again because my sim just doesn't feel right. I WILL FINISH THIS! I AM SO DETERMINED!
    edited February 2016

You can add photos and have an icon once you reach member status with the site. To achieve this you must make 30 posts and have earned 50 points. Points are earned by making posts and liking posts. I hope that helps.

• Amand4MMAmand4MM Posts: 8 New Member
    WOW! Liked soo much all pics :smile: Now I'm playing with Cinderella, she leaves home today to live with your future husband. After daddy dies all in home make her the maid. When Snow dies, I see no reson for her stay! The way was clean for her get marriage and get your babys for the next generation...
    edited February 2016
    So I did a quick write up of what happened at the beginning of my Challenge. I will write more....maybe. I hope you don't mind me posting it here. I had to go into old saves to try and get pictures that fit the story. Hope you enjoy.
    an7Mt7m.jpg
    Once upon a time, not too long ago there lived a beautiful child named Snow White. Her life was charmed until the fateful day her mother passed away. Still very young she clung to her father in her mourning, creating a bond between them that was stronger than any metal. Years passed and the two lived happily together. Her father spent most time helping her with her homework and teaching her to paint.
    JYm28YT.png
    One day her father returned from a business trip with Grimhilda on his arm. Confusion washed over Snow, as she didn’t understand what this woman was doing with her father. Grimhilda doted on Snow when Snow’s father was around, but other than that Grimhilda treated Snow as if she was invisible. Snow felt there was something wrong with this woman, but she tried to love her none the less. She knew if her father loved her she must as well.

A mere three months passed before a horrible fire claimed the White Estate and the life of her father. As Snow stood outside the blaze Grimhilda glared at her, as if she should not have escaped the flames. When questioned Grimhilda explained that a candle had been knocked over in the night and in her panic to flee the fire she forgot to rouse her sleeping husband. The ruins of the Estate and the care of Snow were left to Grimhilda.

7IEkv42.png
    Grimhilda turned out to be even more horrible that Snow had first believed. Grimhilda used the property to start a criminal organization; strangers coming and going at all hours of the night, stolen goods stored beneath beds, and weapons strewn about the property. Snow did her best to keep herself away from the unsavory characters that Grimhilda associated with; spending most of her time in replacing the gardens her mother had planted. Between school, taking care of Grimhilda, and her Garden Snow had little time to do anything else. Snow sold all the flora she grew to help supplement the income they needed to survive and rebuild.
    Ud9DQxq.png
    Finally one day Snow made a few friends at school and decided to visit them at their home. Grimhilda decided to join Snow so she could case the joint. During their visit the house caught on fire, faulty wiring they explained later. Grimhilda, being the greedy criminal she was, ran into the house to steel an expensive vase. By luck or maybe fate, Grimhilda was caught in the fire and perished. When the reaper came to claim her soul Snow tried to plead for her life, but the reaper was not moved to oblige saying, “This is not the type of person that deserves to be saved.” The reaper shoved the new urn at Snow and returned to the nether.

Snow was left alone, though she found it much easier to live on her own. No longer was there the nagging voice of her Stepmother to distract her when she was doing her homework. She no longer had to clean up after Grimhilda and her horde of criminals. Snow found that she loved being on her own and flourished. Her grades improved and she was able to begin rebuilding her family’s home.
    N4DlXFw.png
    MkKITd4.png
    A week after the passing of Grimhilda, Snow noticed a strange noise coming from the bathroom. When she flipped the light on she was surprised to find the toilet levitating off the ground and a moaning coming from it. After a moment the ghost of Grimhilda popped from the toilet, water cascading after her. Even in death Grimhilda was still breaking things around the house, I guess Snow shouldn’t have buried Grimhilda’s urn in the back yard. From that night on Grimhilda visited the house; breaking things, eating Snow’s food, and using her appliances. Even with the ghost of her stepmother looming about at night, Snow flourished and eventually graduated from High School.
    Wd2LAXx.png
    Rather than finding a job Snow decided to raise cattle and cultivate flora. She spent her days and nights tending to her farm, until one glorious day she met her soulmate, Holden Charming. It was love at first sight and their relationship grew strong, just like the plants she grew. She later realized that they had more in common than she realized when she learned that his mother was a thief and rather mean. Luckily Charming did not get along with his mother so she never came around. The eloped and their life together began……
    XTJe6hc.png
    QKty1wk.png
    cx4mUmU.png
    Will they live happily ever after or will her life continue to be plagued by misfortune?
    Post edited by Jataral on
    Okay, so *takes deep breath* I am going to start again because my sim just doesn't feel right. I WILL FINISH THIS! I AM SO DETERMINED!

You can do it! Make sure when you make your first Generation you relate to them and like them. I would not have been able to go as far as I have if I didn't love my Snow. Also, the rules are more of a Guideline so play how you like...If it is fun then you will continue. I don't use cheats, but by the rules I do cheat. I mess with the life span to give me more time with certain Sims during certain parts of their lives. I am also not going to be going in the order. To compensate for the change in life span time I just do not allow any life lengthening items to be used in my game. If it is fun you will continue.

I just read your legacy so far and I loved it! Not boring at all. :)

I can't believe both Colon and Eric, that's crazy!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Jataral wrote: »

You can do it! Make sure when you make your first Generation you relate to them and like them. I would not have been able to go as far as I have if I didn't love my Snow. Also, the rules are more of a Guideline so play how you like...If it is fun then you will continue. I don't use cheats, but by the rules I do cheat. I mess with the life span to give me more time with certain Sims during certain parts of their lives. I am also not going to be going in the order. To compensate for the change in life span time I just do not allow any life lengthening items to be used in my game. If it is fun you will continue.

I 100 percent agree with liking your founder. I'm typically a small family player so when I read you needed 7 kids I was like I'm probably going to quit this. But I absolutely adored my Snow and because of that i loved her family. Generation 1 is still my favorite!

Good luck with your challenge!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    > @swcheppes said:
    > mallmarr wrote: »
    >
    > hello :) here is my challenge: mallmarr.tumblr.com/DLC ^^ personally I think it is super boooring but maybe some of you find it interesting. Currently I am playing gen 2 and Ella is heartbroken after her father and mother died. She is now all alone in a big house, only with her dauther - Lucy. She is trying to focus on work and her dauther's needs but for now the only thing she can do is to cry and worry about the rest of her faimily. That's the main plot ;)
    >
    >
    > Btw how can I add photos here?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I just read your legacy so far and I loved it! Not boring at all. :)
    >
    > I can't believe both Colon and Eric, that's crazy!

Thanks for reading! More posts coming soon ;)
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
  • Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    My snow has given birth to her 3rd child and is pregnant with #4 now!
    Three more to go. You can do it.
    edited February 2016
    If there's any Disney (I know we all are!) or Bachelor fans here the new episode of The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition is up. I hope you enjoy it :)

The Bachelor: Disney Princess Edition
    Ep.4 - Drinks All Around

NG3aJXMl.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @swcheppes I really like your The Bachelor! It is really interesting :D The only thing I don't like is this immunity thing. I think winning solo date is enough good award. And I think it should work only for eliminations. I don't get why girls with immunity don't take part in next week's contest.
    But this is just my opinion and that's your gameplay. No matter how you play it, it's great! ♥
    gajb8dpzj3c5.png
    @swcheppes I really like your The Bachelor! It is really interesting :D The only thing I don't like is this immunity thing. I think winning solo date is enough good award. And I think it should work only for eliminations. I don't get why girls with immunity don't take part in next week's contest.
    But this is just my opinion and that's your gameplay. No matter how you play it, it's great! ♥

Thanks! I totally get what your saying and I did go back and forth between whether they should compete or not. In the end I was worried that the same woman would keep winning and no one else would have a chance ;)
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    My 9th generation sim was born, I'm getting close to the finish line!
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
  • SimslikeeeSimslikeee Posts: 188 Member
    All my Princesses' so far

Snow White

2r61vdt.jpg

Cinderella

2m7vwjk.jpg

Tianna

ayob5e.jpg

Aurora

1zcmjd3.jpg

Anna

plkao.jpg

Rapunzel

23jfog1.jpg

Belle

22zw45.jpg

Mulan

2rhr287.jpg
    a89288ef-cb73-4b64-b739-a5fc56944e13.jpg

Bring back realistic babies and toddlers!
    Check out my blog for my simming adventures!
    http://www.irishsimmer.wordpress.com
    > @Jataral said:
    > FewerNutria wrote: »
    >
    > Okay, so *takes deep breath* I am going to start again because my sim just doesn't feel right. I WILL FINISH THIS! I AM SO DETERMINED!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can do it! Make sure when you make your first Generation you relate to them and like them. I would not have been able to go as far as I have if I didn't love my Snow. Also, the rules are more of a Guideline so play how you like...If it is fun then you will continue. I don't use cheats, but by the rules I do cheat. I mess with the life span to give me more time with certain Sims during certain parts of their lives. I am also not going to be going in the order. To compensate for the change in life span time I just do not allow any life lengthening items to be used in my game. If it is fun you will continue.

I started again as I said, and I really like my Snow! Shes married now and had her first child, Cindy. She married a really handsome townie, who was married to a women who was rude and ungreatful for what he has done for her, so they split up and now he has married Snow!.
    > @swcheppes said:
    > Jataral wrote: »
    >
    > FewerNutria wrote: »
    >
    > Okay, so *takes deep breath* I am going to start again because my sim just doesn't feel right. I WILL FINISH THIS! I AM SO DETERMINED!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You can do it! Make sure when you make your first Generation you relate to them and like them. I would not have been able to go as far as I have if I didn't love my Snow. Also, the rules are more of a Guideline so play how you like...If it is fun then you will continue. I don't use cheats, but by the rules I do cheat. I mess with the life span to give me more time with certain Sims during certain parts of their lives. I am also not going to be going in the order. To compensate for the change in life span time I just do not allow any life lengthening items to be used in my game. If it is fun you will continue.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I 100 percent agree with liking your founder. I'm typically a small family player so when I read you needed 7 kids I was like I'm probably going to quit this. But I absolutely adored my Snow and because of that i loved her family. Generation 1 is still my favorite!
    >
    > Good luck with your challenge!

Thank you! (I understand that you didn't directly quote me but oh well) For the first few times I attempted this, I didn't really like my founders. Now, as I said in my post above, I love my Snow!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top