Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kidnap

dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
How can I kidnap sims like the stories i see on youtube?

Comments

• Stormy_WintersStormy_Winters Posts: 127 Member
    You can't they created movies with mods.
  • dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
    How can I manually age a baby? I did tun off aging but it still didn't work when turned back on
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    You can use the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and shift click on the baby and do Trigger Age Transition.
  • RudiaroseRudiarose Posts: 891 Member
    Yes, you can when the baby gets to be a child go in to manage town and just move child to someone else's house.
    Rudiarose wrote: »
    Yes, you can when the baby gets to be a child go in to manage town and just move child to someone else's house.

This is sims 2. I don't recall there being any way to move out just a child.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    cleo00 wrote: »
    You can use the cheat boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and shift click on the baby and do Trigger Age Transition.

It's actually Set to Birthday or something like that. It only makes, that sim only have 1 day left to age him/her up, so you can click on them and choose Grow Up or with babies, you need to buy birthday cake so they age up much better.
    EgonVM wrote: »
    cleo00 wrote: »

It's actually Set to Birthday or something like that. It only makes, that sim only have 1 day left to age him/her up, so you can click on them and choose Grow Up or with babies, you need to buy birthday cake so they age up much better.

Ah, yes, that is what I meant thank you!
    Can I read to kid sims in the crib or in bed in sims 2?
    If you click on a bookshelf there is an option to read to your sims children. I've never done it myself though, so I can't tell you how it works. I think they just sit on the floor.
    Can I have a father daughter dance after a wedding in sims 2, if so how?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    After a child goes to bed there is a little time for the option to read them to sleep. :)
    Can I have a father daughter dance after a wedding in sims 2, if so how?

It depends on the age of the daughter. If she's a teen or older as long as there is music playing just have them dance together.
    If it's a child, there's a really cute dance interacrion that I think came with apartment life, or freetime.

However, no, the daughter could not slow dance with her father.