Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Career mods?

AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
Could you guys tip me with handy careers mod? I've found Turbo Careers and Go To School, but what I am looking for specifically is a mod that makes for more and/or longer workdays.... I am doing a challenge in which my sims need to reach the top of EVERY career (themselves, not their offspring) and those gaps of 3 or 4 days not having any work are killing. I need something to speed the process up a bit, something 'less' cheaty then just promoting them with a cheat code without having them actually work for it! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
  • Options
    That is for active careers, is there something that changes the amount of days and/or hours if you don't go to work with your sim?
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    No I tried looking but came up with nothing. Sorry
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for trying! Maybe some future mod could do this!

Edit: Requested here!
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Could you guys tip me with handy careers mod? I've found Turbo Careers and Go To School, but what I am looking for specifically is a mod that makes for more and/or longer workdays.... I am doing a challenge in which my sims need to reach the top of EVERY career (themselves, not their offspring) and those gaps of 3 or 4 days not having any work are killing. I need something to speed the process up a bit, something 'less' cheaty then just promoting them with a cheat code without having them actually work for it! Thanks!

Does the challenge allow you to turn aging off? That would be one way to not have to worry as much about days off. You could go back and forth, have it off when they aren't working, and on when they are... maybe?
  • Options
    Yes and no, it is a challenge of cowplants so the sims are recquired to stay in one age group with essences. But after I used all their points to buy ALL reward traits I got them eternal youth and immortality traits from this mod, so they ARE immortal. The bigger issue here is that 3 days off before a chance to get a promotion again is very boring with sims that have already maxed all their skills. So I'd rather workaholic them up a bit!
  • Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Try using the wishing well. Give them the entrepreneurial reward and the connections reward.
  • Options
    They already have ALL reward traits including those two! What does the wishing well do?