Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone who likes oasis springs?

2...Next

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I love Oasis Springs! It's so different from where I live myself. I love the big desert landscape and the views onto things like the signs and the big dinosaur. Also I really like the modern small-house neighbourhoods.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    If we don't count Newcrest then I like Willow Creek more but somehow I always ended up in Oasis Springs. Willow Creek just feels so crowded.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited February 2016
    For me its a close tie between Newcrest and Oasis Springs. I love the modern style archetecture in Oasis and the more green but slightly industrial feel of Newcrest. They contrast each other so nicely I can't decide which I like better. Not a huge fan of Windenburg. Guess it looks too much like where I grew up in Weinsberg for my taste. A beautiful place but not where I wanna raise my simmies. :)

Just thought I'd say for anyone who knows Weinsberg, I left there nearly 30 years ago so it may no longer look anything like Windenburg :D Yeah...I'm that old. *sigh*
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I'm not too fond of desert worlds, but I use Oasis Springs more than the others except for Willow Creek.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    While I'm not a huge fan of the desert IRL, I actually do quite like Oasis Springs. It actually looks very nice for a desert and has it's own kind of style going for it that I really enjoy.
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    In So. California where I live, there are the big dinosaurs located in Cabazon desert area. It makes a nice stop for lunch or dinner on route to Palm Springs (aprox. 100 miles east of Los Angeles). There's an indoor and outdoor museum full of dinosaurs, and you can even go up inside the biggest ones, where there is a gift shop inside of it, and you can look out through portholes! My family has been there many times, and that one area of Oasis Springs reminds me of Cabazon California. :)<3 Very true to home! B)

giant-dinosaurs-california.jpg
    cabazon_650x300_a01_110126_.jpg
    cabazon-dinosaurs.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Before we got Windenburg I always played in Oasis Springs. Now it's half and half. The fact that Windenburg is much larger probably sways me more towards Windenburgh but I still like Oasis Springs better then Willow Creek.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Windenburg is my favorite, but I seem to rarely play it. Too busy with the other sims that I created. I like the look of Willow Creek. But I like the houses of Oasis Springs.