Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    ph okay thanks @REACHSIMS DID not know that and thanks @Tac612 for the gift
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty for gifting me the 'Roulette Radiance Ceiling Lamp'! :)<3

Thank you @jerrinicci for the 'Hipseter Coffee Table' and the 'Ace in the Palm' gifts! :)<3

@Hayley~Belle Hope your husband gets better soon <3

Hope everyone is having a lovely ralaxing Sunday :smiley: xxx
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
    i will get the set for a total of 799sp so any help is apprecited and fast so i can get please thank you in advance for gifters ;)
    edited February 2016
    thanks @Reachsims for the gift i have 127sp so thats my goal even if i had to stay up late its worth it becuase i really want it and thanks again its now 714sp!!
  • xczasiaxczasia Posts: 53 Member
    @HayleyJBelle Thank you for the aquarium.
    @XxEquestrian95xX Thank you for the Beary Baby Bottom.
    i am contacting ea support team to know why i got 500sp instead of 1000sp scared :D
    well okay he takes forever to write LOL :D
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Hello everyone ! Just wanted to say thank you to @debbycanty @Kyrah2016 @Hayley~Belle for the last gifts ! I'll be able to get a lot of DD next week, can't wait for it :smiley:
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    edited February 2016
    i have did my alarm for 3:10 am and please any help from my top 5 so i can get the set for cheap is really appreciated alot thanks in advance!!
    Post edited by adamzaid on
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out, I was able to get the remaining pieces of the Boho Vintage Women's Collection for about 75 SP!! Thank you all so much, now I'm working on the Grim's Ghastly Manor and Romanza Collection, but that one won't break down for me, because I guess you can't buy the pieces separately, just as a group. So maybe I will just see when that goes on sale or becomes a DD. Updated my Top 5 again :)
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @HSmith2016 - You need to work from the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set which is CYS enabled. Too bad the Store team left such a confusing mess behind but there we are.

If you'll add some items from the set above, you'll find that includes everything from the Romanza subsets. :)
    Still nothing :(
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @HSmith2016 - You need to work from the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set which is CYS enabled. Too bad the Store team left such a confusing mess behind but there we are.

If you'll add some items from the set above, you'll find that includes everything from the Romanza subsets. :)

Ok, I started adding some things from that set on my wish list. Stinks about the Grim's Ghastly Manor, though. I really want that set, but it's not sold separately.
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone who helped me out, I was able to get the remaining pieces of the Boho Vintage Women's Collection for about 75 SP!! Thank you all so much, now I'm working on the Grim's Ghastly Manor and Romanza Collection, but that one won't break down for me, because I guess you can't buy the pieces separately, just as a group. So maybe I will just see when that goes on sale or becomes a DD. Updated my Top 5 again :)

The best price on Grim's is DD #13 so it'll be a while. The middle price comes up tomorrow. I think I am going to wait for next rotation.

Updated my top 5. It had been a while. I am working toward Live, Laugh Love and Beach Bummin'.
    Well I am going to sleep and any help for before I wake up for the dd in 5 hours so any help is appreciated see you later ;)
    Updated top 5 once again. Working on the Romanza Collection now. I can only break down part of it, but hopefully with all your help, the sp will go down to where I can get it with no problem :)
    @HSmith2016 - Like Laurelar said, the best price for Grim's Ghastly Manor comes up at number 13 on the Daily Deal and it's only 494. If I could get free SimPoints and I wanted that venue, I would plan accordingly and save SP for it (and take it off my wish list). If someone gives it to you, that's a cost of 1900 SP; if you buy it yourself at the best possible price, it's only 494. That's a 74% discount. Big difference! Yes, we give away a good amount of worlds and venues but I think most of us try to give the ones that are not on the Daily Deal or we are giving them to those with little or no access to SP.

And @Adamzaid - The Go All In Compilation is offered for much less in the rotation at number 148 for 71% off. You might have to wait until the next rotation to complete that set. I understand your impatience and that you don't *want* to wait, but it would be wise to wait, wouldn't it? Those of us who started back at the beginning, well, it took some years to own what we wanted from the store, as content was released, but we also had to buy all of our own SimPoints. There was no free lunch, so to speak.

Next up and this may be helpful to many of you...

Do you get too many tags? Have a hard time keeping up sometimes?

A way to work around that problem is to click on your Notifications tab. At the bottom of the pop-up window that will open, it says All Notifications. Click on that and a page will open up with the latest notifications. You can skim down the list and pick and choose what you want to follow-up on and ignore the hundreds of Gifting Directory or other notifications that don't concern or interest you, for lack of time. At the bottom of the full-sized Notifications page, you can access older pages of notifications. Hopefully, that makes sense and will help with the problem. B)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @HSmith2016 - Like Laurelar said, the best price for Grim's Ghastly Manor comes up at number 13 on the Daily Deal and it's only 494. If I could get free SimPoints and I wanted that venue, I would plan accordingly and save SP for it (and take it off my wish list). If someone gives it to you, that's a cost of 1900 SP; if you buy it yourself at the best possible price, it's only 494. That's a 74% discount. Big difference! Yes, we give away a good amount of worlds and venues but I think most of us try to give the ones that are not on the Daily Deal or we are giving them to those with little or no access to SP.

That's actually a really good price, so I will start saving up my SP. And I will also take it off my wish list. Thank you! :)
    @HSmith2016 - Way to go, girl! :) Now, back to the Romanza stuff... I don't understand why you can't add all 39 items from the Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire set to your wish list, if you wanted to. I have seen all 39 items on plenty of other wish lists around here. Not that you really need to add all 39 items, but you can surely add more than enough. ;)
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    Thank you @Kyrah2016 for listing all the DD deals I was just able to get The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection for free!!
    @Reachsims, you are correct! Lol... I've got so many tabs and windows open right now, trying to keep this all straight, that I must have gotten mixed up with the Romanza Collection and the Grim's Ghastly Manor one. Hahahahaha... oops! :smiley:
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Gentlemen's Lounge freeeeeeeeeee :smile: thank you everyone !!!

Top 5 Updated <3
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I have on my wish list The now and then manor...best DD 28/feb The Duke of Bows. ..1/March, Buisness as usual bistro 15/April. I have them on my list so that I see them everyday, I also have them on my tracker and written in a book!!! All in case I forget lol. I really wish there was bookmark option or a reminder option. I think I will move them into my cart ready for DD day lol
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    LOL @HSmith2016 - I hope you know I'm not picking on you; I'm just trying to help. :)

@Hayley~Belle and everyone...

Everyone is free to use their wish lists anyway they like but I will admit that it's a bit complicated (read that as crazy-confusing) for gifters when some of you keep things on your wish list you are planning on buying or completing during an upcoming DD and then others of you don't add any sets to your wish list that you plan to buy or finish off with CYS. Clearly, one of these wish list managing styles may be easier for you to manage and help offer friendly reminders about what you want but the other style is easier on the gifters who don't want to waste SimPoints and might not have the time to keep track of the lot of you and your various systems! Nevertheless, it's your choice and we're having fun, even when it's crazy-confusing. :3