Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    > @desirae333 said:
    > Had to restart my challenge! *grumbles!*
    > My file got corrupted, even the back up. It just lagged and did silly things, or glitched out so it wasn't really playable anymore. SO I have a new founder, and on the first day she got pregnant! Let's hope I can actually complete the challenge this time!

That's awful that you had to restart! I'm glad your new founder is doing well, though!
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    > @desirae333 said:
    > Had to restart my challenge! *grumbles!*
    > My file got corrupted, even the back up. It just lagged and did silly things, or glitched out so it wasn't really playable anymore. SO I have a new founder, and on the first day she got pregnant! Let's hope I can actually complete the challenge this time!

That's awful that you had to restart! I'm glad your new founder is doing well, though!

Thanks seems to be a common issue with this challenge :P
  • cherrycat777cherrycat777 Posts: 58 Member
    > @desirae333 said:
    > RecursiveAcronym wrote: »
    >
    > > @desirae333 said:
    > > Had to restart my challenge! *grumbles!*
    > > My file got corrupted, even the back up. It just lagged and did silly things, or glitched out so it wasn't really playable anymore. SO I have a new founder, and on the first day she got pregnant! Let's hope I can actually complete the challenge this time!
    >
    > That's awful that you had to restart! I'm glad your new founder is doing well, though!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks seems to be a common issue with this challenge :P

Unfortunately it does... :( :P
    > @desirae333 said:
    > RecursiveAcronym wrote: »
    >
    > > @desirae333 said:
    > > Had to restart my challenge! *grumbles!*
    > > My file got corrupted, even the back up. It just lagged and did silly things, or glitched out so it wasn't really playable anymore. SO I have a new founder, and on the first day she got pregnant! Let's hope I can actually complete the challenge this time!
    >
    > That's awful that you had to restart! I'm glad your new founder is doing well, though!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks seems to be a common issue with this challenge :P

Unfortunately it does... :( :P

Hopefully the last time it happens to me! *fingers crossed*. My matriarch is pregnant with her third child currently. First two were boys!
    I hope I don't have to restart! Knock on wood! *knocks on desk* Luna (my matriarch) is pregnant with baby #19 ATM.
  • UrfliesareundonUrfliesareundon Posts: 9 New Member
    Halfway through mine already with baby No.50

Lemonade Coran
    Bobby Coran
    Missy Coran
    Rihan Coran
    And Pluto Coran is No.50. It was around 1am, I was too tired and lazy to think of a more better name.

Dynamite ages in about 8 days, so will shall see what we can squeeze in.

Oh and the two bassinets in a house doesn`t really work for me, despite having god knows how many twins, I normally just have the one.
    I hope I don't have to restart! Knock on wood! *knocks on desk* Luna (my matriarch) is pregnant with baby #19 ATM.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Halfway through mine already with baby No.50

Lemonade Coran
    Bobby Coran
    Missy Coran
    Rihan Coran
    And Pluto Coran is No.50. It was around 1am, I was too tired and lazy to think of a more better name.

Dynamite ages in about 8 days, so will shall see what we can squeeze in.

Oh and the two bassinets in a house doesn`t really work for me, despite having god knows how many twins, I normally just have the one.

Congrats on getting halfway! It does get tricky finding names as you go along.. lol I just roll the die and pretend my sim named them. :P
  • Annie4477Annie4477 Posts: 1 New Member
    Just started this challenge. I've played 4 hours, have 2 children, and pregnant. I came across one sim that is impossible. He is a good friend but turns down any flirt attempt. Then I befriended an older sim and thought I would attempt to flirt with him. I was surprised that it worked and really quickly. Fort woohoo I didn't get pregnant so I tried again right away. Bad mistake cause it killed him. I did get pregnant though.
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2016
    I have two children now too, yes, I found out how wordpress works. Will be linking my blog in a minute!
    Well I guess it still doesn't work the way I want, how do I get to see not only my blog message but also my page message on the page, if I click on my 100 baby challenge page, it immediatly goes to the first child instead of showing me the page. Can someone who's handy with wordpress help me?
    https://megansparrow6.wordpress.com/
    > @Annie4477 said:
    > Just started this challenge. I've played 4 hours, have 2 children, and pregnant. I came across one sim that is impossible. He is a good friend but turns down any flirt attempt. Then I befriended an older sim and thought I would attempt to flirt with him. I was surprised that it worked and really quickly. Fort woohoo I didn't get pregnant so I tried again right away. Bad mistake cause it killed him. I did get pregnant though.

If you get stuck or fed up with men who won`t budge. Download a household full of men from the gallery and place them into a household. It helps alot.
    I got it figured out, this is my blog: https://megansparrow6.wordpress.com/
    And this is the first 100 baby challenge update: https://megansparrow6.wordpress.com/2016/02/19/harold-maison-firstborn/#more-60

I already got a second child, but I will post another blog about him.
    > @Urfliesareundon said:
    > > @Annie4477 said:
    > > Just started this challenge. I've played 4 hours, have 2 children, and pregnant. I came across one sim that is impossible. He is a good friend but turns down any flirt attempt. Then I befriended an older sim and thought I would attempt to flirt with him. I was surprised that it worked and really quickly. Fort woohoo I didn't get pregnant so I tried again right away. Bad mistake cause it killed him. I did get pregnant though.
    >
    > If you get stuck or fed up with men who won`t budge. Download a household full of men from the gallery and place them into a household. It helps alot.

This also helps if you're running out of guys. I did this when it got to a point with my first matriarch when all the guys were either related or were already fathers.
  • AntonGladerAntonGlader Posts: 54 Member
    I like this challenge but I'm not sure if i want to do it in the sims 3 or 4... I'm more a fan of 3 but maybe I need to get the 4 a chance with this challenge. :)
    Arrgh. My luck seems to ebb and flow dramatically. Ever since the awesome run of multiple births, I've had a streak of four single births, all boys.
    Arrgh. My luck seems to ebb and flow dramatically. Ever since the awesome run of multiple births, I've had a streak of four single births, all boys.

Yikes! I have streaks like that also, its always scary... lol
    > @RecursiveAcronym said:
    > Arrgh. My luck seems to ebb and flow dramatically. Ever since the awesome run of multiple births, I've had a streak of four single births, all boys.

Well, babies 2-10 were all girls for me... and they were all single babies. Only boys have been babies #1, #11, (#13, #14 (twins!) ), #15, #17, #18

Girls: 13 out of 20
    Boys: 7 out of 20
    Welp, my matriarch just finished off the young adult part of her life with another single boy. Ah well. 17 kids is pretty good.
    > Welp, my matriarch just finished off the young adult part of her life with another single boy. Ah well. 17 kids is pretty good.

Great job! My first matriarch has had 20 kids, with one on the way, and she is in the midst of her adult stage.
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Malfoy's son as a teenager.

ra18ix.png
  • vera381vera381 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does a new matriarch have to be the youngest daughter or can you also pick an older one who hasn't moved out yet?
    Has to be the youngest girl, yes
  • naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    Has to be youngest. And I suggest you do sims 4. Sims 3 has so many bugs when doing challenges like this. I've lost too many files during challenges due to corruption or because there was too much stuff going on in the world.

=/
    Aaand the streak continues. I'm up to 7 babies in a row, all male, all single. If my matriarch wasn't so early in her adult stage I'd be seriously concerned about the state of a new matriarch...
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    Oh no! I hope you get a girl soon! I love showering the youngest girl with attention until I get another, then kicking her to the curb!
    > Aaand the streak continues. I'm up to 7 babies in a row, all male, all single. If my matriarch wasn't so early in her adult stage I'd be seriously concerned about the state of a new matriarch...

I`m actually currently in that situation at the moment. My matriarch is about 4 days away from elder and all I`ve had is boys.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top