Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone here also play sims free play?

13...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    Erpe wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'm so close to finish the spell'o books quest :p Only three or so days left :mrgreen: I haven't spend any money and again not planning to but I hope I can get the pet dragons :p Just curious to see how they work. :smile:
    I don't remember that quest.

I am doing the tropical romance island quest instead and I also have three days left to do it. I have build four of the six places on the island and cleaned the island up. Now I am close to be able to build the wedding coast venue. I just need a few more resources :)

It's the one with the wizard and the mummies I probably named it wrong XD
    No you named it correct as you can see on https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/the-sims-freeplay-book-of-spells-quest/ But I think that it is almost a year since I did that quest. I am now at lvl 55 which is the current max lvl. So I just didn't remember your quest :)

I built the Sorcerous Supplies shop a long time ago and must have missed this quest because I do not have dragons available for purchase at the pet store. Either that or I didn't complete it in time to get dragons.
    I can buy both dragons and fairies in my pet store. But I haven't bought any :)

The possibility to buy dragons may be one of my free gifts in December 2015 because I am not sure if I really made this quest fast enough. Pets aren't my favorites in any of the Sims games because they usually don't help but only annoys my sims ;)

I was able to finish the quest that rewarded you with fairies. I currently have one in game. As for the other pets I have 6 dogs, 4 cats, 4 parrots,2 horses, and a couple of rabbits. They're necessary for collecting the animal fanatic life orbs needed to build the animal park. Right now I have 13 sims working on the Animal Fanatic life dream. There are also several pet related hobbies I've completed.
    Dog obedience, horse show jumping, puppy pals, Internet kitten, horse vaulting.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    I'm so close to finish the spell'o books quest :p Only three or so days left :mrgreen: I haven't spend any money and again not planning to but I hope I can get the pet dragons :p Just curious to see how they work. :smile:
    I don't remember that quest.

I am doing the tropical romance island quest instead and I also have three days left to do it. I have build four of the six places on the island and cleaned the island up. Now I am close to be able to build the wedding coast venue. I just need a few more resources :)

It's the one with the wizard and the mummies I probably named it wrong XD
    No you named it correct as you can see on https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/the-sims-freeplay-book-of-spells-quest/ But I think that it is almost a year since I did that quest. I am now at lvl 55 which is the current max lvl. So I just didn't remember your quest :)

I built the Sorcerous Supplies shop a long time ago and must have missed this quest because I do not have dragons available for purchase at the pet store. Either that or I didn't complete it in time to get dragons.
    I can buy both dragons and fairies in my pet store. But I haven't bought any :)

The possibility to buy dragons may be one of my free gifts in December 2015 because I am not sure if I really made this quest fast enough. Pets aren't my favorites in any of the Sims games because they usually don't help but only annoys my sims ;)

I was able to finish the quest that rewarded you with fairies. I currently have one in game. As for the other pets I have 6 dogs, 4 cats, 4 parrots,2 horses, and a couple of rabbits. They're necessary for collecting the animal fanatic life orbs needed to build the animal park. Right now I have 13 sims working on the Animal Fanatic life dream. There are also several pet related hobbies I've completed.
    Dog obedience, horse show jumping, puppy pals, Internet kitten, horse vaulting.
    Puppy training, horse tricks, vaulting and show jumping are some of my hobbies too. But I haven't got even a single animal fanatic life orb yet. I started with the geek life orbs to be able to build the public beach and the arcade and continued then with the entertainer life orbs. Soon I will have 7 bronze entertainer life orbs. But I will still have to improve 2 of those orbs to silver to be able to build the high top carnival.

I have just started on the extreme home takeover quest series but have only 2 days left. So I don't know if I will be able to finish it in time and before the urban furniture event begins.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    I like the objects and some content in the game ( Potential items and content for TS4 )

But it's still ehh for the real time stuff and cash grab
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited February 2016
    Along with Sims Free play I have also seen a Sims 3 game in the android Google Play Store. I am not sure how long it has been around. Not really sure what I think about that, except that I have no plans to play it. I will stick to my Sims 3 computer game and leave the android Sims 3 and Sims Freeplay for others to play.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=sims 3&c=apps
    Post edited by Katlyn2525 on
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »
    Along with Sims Free play I have also seen a Sims 3 game in the android Google Play Store. I am not sure how long it has been around. Not really sure what I think about that, except that I have no plans to play it. I will stick to my Sims 3 computer game and leave the android Sims 3 and Sims Freeplay for others to play.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=sims 3&c=apps
    Sims 3 for Android is from August 2011.

It is also available for iOS where EA also later released the Sims 3 Ambitions and the Sims 3 World Adventures. But those two other games were never released for Android.

All those three games are very different from the PC versions. They are playable - but not much more because they lack a lot of things compared to the PC versions. None of those games are free though.
  • DahLizzar123DahLizzar123 Posts: 3 New Member
    I still am playing it and well the game reset on me right after I finished multi-story renovations. :*
  • DahLizzar123DahLizzar123 Posts: 3 New Member
    >:) I'm bored now!
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    The Sims Freeplay needs to be burned and thrown off a cliff. o:)

Yessend justun
    The Sims Freeplay needs to be burned and thrown off a cliff. o:)

Ah just like Justine Keaton... :p

Lol!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    [quote="jimbbq;d-876982"]I have been hearing a lot about the sims free play and wonder what this is about. So I tried it today. Omg what a ripoff! To complete any task you need to spend life points which cost so much real money! I don't fancy waiting for real 25 min to play the RC boat! £79.99 for 3500 life points, meaning you spend £79.99 to be able to perform 3500 task! I am so grateful I play sims 4!

I am wondering if anyone here also play this ? Do you pay real money ?! I am shocked . Now I feel ts4 is cheap !
    [/quote]
  • Marysimmer1971Marysimmer1971 Posts: 20 New Member
    I play sims freeplay and I like it a lot !!!
  • KoralTheSimsKoralTheSims Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="jimbbq;d-876982"]I have been hearing a lot about the sims free play and wonder what this is about. So I tried it today. Omg what a ripoff! To complete any task you need to spend life points which cost so much real money! I don't fancy waiting for real 25 min to play the RC boat! £79.99 for 3500 life points, meaning you spend £79.99 to be able to perform 3500 task! I am so grateful I play sims 4!

I am wondering if anyone here also play this ? Do you pay real money ?! I am shocked . Now I feel ts4 is cheap !
    [/quote]

Actually, I found a cheat for Android devices to get free simoleans, life points, and social points. Unfortunately, I will not leave a link because Sims would not allow the cheat, but hint: look up sim s freeplay apk for android. The downfall is that you will have to restart your game and it is not the newest update so it will not have very new stuff.
  • Mayberry_KristyMayberry_Kristy Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm new to playing sims free play and I need friends.
    I do this via facebook.
    mayberry.kristy@mail.com
    place add me as I need friends..
  • RenBarRenBar Posts: 8 New Member
    I play too. I use to love it but now getting bored. I’ve put money into it. But I figure that’s the only way to keep the game going. Until you join a fb group. You have to ask others how to get around things. And I have to set a timer to remember to go back. I’m done with leveling up. I started because it was the only sims game I could play. After they shut down the first online sims game. The prices of things are insane! I doubt I’ll put anymore into it. After the game screwed up and I lost my 2 months of play time and quests, I got turned off. You work to hard at it to loose your quests and time.
  • JessicthulhuJessicthulhu Posts: 315 Member
    I've tried the free play quite a few times, but in the end I let it go for the PC version. It's just something that sits on my phone in case I get bored at work or something.