Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Glitches

Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
I opened up a lot that I haven't played in over a year, so I can't exactly remember how these glitches happened.

There is a car stuck on the road next to my house. I haven't tried moveobjects yet, but mainly because I'm worried about corruption and I'm not sure if it's a safe way to fix it or not.

My other glitch that I noticed is Nina Caliente constantly has hearts coming out of her, and when she walks flowers appear from under her. I vaguely remember that from before, but I don't think it's from a stuck woohoo animation because of all the flowers. Any idea of what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance... They're not terrible glitches, but at the very least if someone knew what caused the problem that'd be nice to know.

Comments

• cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    The hearts and flowers...did she use a love potion?
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
    edited February 2016
    Sounds like Nina took a love potion, and as for the vehicle check to see if you have a maid, gardener, or other type of NPC...could even be a carpool waiting to take someone to work. =)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    There is a car stuck on the road next to my house. I haven't tried moveobjects yet, but mainly because I'm worried about corruption and I'm not sure if it's a safe way to fix it or not.

Don't worry about that. Deleting sims with moveobjects cheat is safe. I give you an example: I delete sim in my family i with moveobjects cheat. I save and exit the lot. Then, when I come back, that sim should stand between trashcan and mail box.
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    Thanks, guys! I must have forgotten about the love potion since it's been so long since I've played. The car has been there for a few sim days, so I'll go ahead and delete it.

Although isn't the love potion only supposed to last for a temporary amount of time? Because it's lasted several simdays now.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Misscow1P wrote: »
    Thanks, guys! I must have forgotten about the love potion since it's been so long since I've played. The car has been there for a few sim days, so I'll go ahead and delete it.

Although isn't the love potion only supposed to last for a temporary amount of time? Because it's lasted several simdays now.

Yes, love potion is temporary.
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    I vaguely remember the love potion glitching out like that in my several years of simming. Unfortunately, cannot give any insight on how to fix it.
    You could try resetting her by turning on "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat and shift clicking and selecting force error and then reset.
  • Misscow1PMisscow1P Posts: 366 Member
    I'll try giving her another one to see if it fixes itself. If not then I'll use boolprop. Thanks a bunch guys! :)