Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    thank you so much @jerrinicci the set is just 4 more items away and its in my top 5 of course but thank you so much just the last 4 items !!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Ahoy gifters! Big news for Google Chrome users!

If you have the latest version of Chrome on your PC, you can mute tabs. That means watching ads on the Sims 3 store page will be less tedious. To do this, simply right click the tab and select "Mute tab."

You can do the same with Firefox. I've been muting them for a month or two now. Ever since I noticed the feature (might have been there longer! haha). :)

Anyway, thanks to @renyerookami, @Hayley~Belle, and @LaineeCheri for all the gifts!

I shall go update my top 5 right now! :)
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    OMG!!! I'm back from my mini vacation and I have been "Deathlisted"????? Wow!!!!! What an awesome thing to come home to! And...yesterday was my birthday so what a gift!!! Thank you so much to @debbycanty , @Martje89, @Reachsims and @Kyrah2016 for completely killing my WL! Which included the Now and Then Century Manor from @Reachsims and freakin' Lunar Lakes from @Kyrah2016!!!! You are both so generous and really made my birthday that much more awesome!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! <3<3

Have a SUPER Sparklely Weekend!!!

Oh and I had 651 notifications that I will not be able to get through so if I missed anything life changing since Sunday, please let me know :)

So happy to be back!!
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @Bird166 welcome back oh sparkly one! You share the same birthday as my husband!!
    All you need to do now is get another wish list going :D:D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Yay birdy we missed you! <3@Bird166
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    Just getting back into the sims 3 world after taking a break (getting tired of lagging and freezes, but hoping to work on updated the computer!) :) Just a few things:

- I'm working on updating my WL (can be found here: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=tac612# )
    - Can I still get free points via ads or no? It's been so long since I've been on here!!
    - I'm working towards owning the store, but I'll also help others when I can! :)
  • Gaby_13Gaby_13 Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you so much @Reachsims for having presented me with a Iten my wishlist list :) ;) Now , these are the items that I wish:
    1- Sweet Lullaby Chair (75 SimPoints)
    2- Panda Crib (99 SimPoints)
    3- Ergonomic Potty Chair (75 SimPoints)
    4- Bow Me Over (45 SimPoints)
    5- Daisy Country Shirt Dress (68 SimPoints)
    Note: To find my wish list in the sims 3 have to search for gabi_benfica :D
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @Bird166 welcome back darling !!! We missed you here !!
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Welcome back @tac612 and good to see you. I remember you being here some years back. So, you're not new but have some catching up to do. :3 It's all good, or mostly good.

1. You may still get the sponsor supported ads for free SimPoints. The ads have been rolled out world wide and there's no longer a daily limit. Just grab what you can when the gettin's good. Be sure to disable any ad-blocking software you might have for the entire Sims 3 Store domain.
    2. For purposes of this thread, we need a top five list from you before I can add you to the Gifting Directory. Check the first post of the thread for instructions so you are up to speed with how this thread works. This thread has never been a "Post Your Wishlist" thread and people who only post their wishlists are completely ignored (no one likes begging related behavior) so you'll want to get on making that top five list right away.
    3. Ask for any help you might need. There's some new stuff you may need to learn about, like Complete Your Set. Not as significant but it might be fun for you, Make Me An Offer is worth checking out. Informative Hyperlinks to both of them can be seen on any major store page, on the left side.

Again, welcome back! :)
    Reachsims wrote: »
    Wretched Headache be gone, dear @Kyrah2016! :s

I'll do a mini update for our friends, for you, since you are not feeling so hot.

And speaking of other Wretched Things, Wretched Threads is coming up on the Daily Deal in about 2 1/2 hours. This is the lowest price on the set in the entire DD loop at 325 SimPoints for 75% off. If you need help with this set, give a holler. :)

25 sp's for wretched threads yayyyyy

Thank you to everyone who helped make it so xxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited February 2016
    I have to get off of here... my adorable, beloved son is on the way over for cooking fun, etc...

@MsRed - I appreciate you helping Gaby_13. Can you please translate or explain to her what the first post here, ✿ LOVE KIDS STUFF? WELL CHECK THIS OUT! ✿ is about so we can help her get all this free content? Ideally, you could post a translation of the instructions on that actual thread and Franny can add a link to the OP there. EDIT: Based on her current wish list, she does not own these things.

I'm not sure how big a favor I am asking and it's not something that has to be done right now, but I would be remiss if I didn't make the request. Thanks again for helping to dismantle the language barriers we run across. <3

Welcome back Sparkely @Bird166 and congratulations to @LaineeCheri!
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    I had just updated my Top 5 and @Bird166 knocked it all out !!! Thank you sweetie !!!!
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    finally gotten around to updating my top 5 :) got Front Row Center Bedroom thnks to @debbycanty and the rest of my top 5 thanks to @scillakees
    @Bird166 thank you so much for the gifts. <3 Hope you get ads, they are getting scarce again :s

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Thank you @LaineeCheri @Hayley~Belle for the gifts.
    @Kaela_87 I hope I didn't forget to thank you yesterday. :)

I haven't really been active the last couple of days because I'm not feeling very well. I have to watch more videos and get more points. Thanks again :)

Top five updated
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you again @MsRed for my gift.

Happy Saturday my simmers!
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    First, @PHOEBESMOM601 thanks for the The Now & Then Century Manor !!! <3

My sims will love this place. Thanks!!! :)

From my TOP 5!

@butterfly61 All the Things Skirt Set !!! <3

I like this skirt, very cute!!! Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :o
    @lasummerb hope you feel better soon x

@LaineeCheri thank you again for the new gifts, that's so kind of you xx

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    You are very welcome @LaineeCheri and @Hayley~Belle!! Ads are spotty but I'm trying to rebuild my stash, it was down to 8 before I left for vacation!!! :o
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2016
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Oh and I had 651 notifications that I will not be able to get through so if I missed anything life changing since Sunday, please let me know :)

So happy to be back!!

Meh, you really didn't miss much, it was a pretty quiet week.

While You Were Away Highlights:

Neptune is now the Center of the Known Universe. I know, odd choice that.
    The mysteries of both Atlantis and Area 51 have been solved. Sry, it yet remains classified.
    And in breaking research, chocolate has been discovered to be the Ultimate Healthy Power Food.

Closer to home...
    The cafeteria's Meatloaf Monday was better than usual. :)
    Fluffy, the cafeteria Mascot, is missing. We've put some flyers out. :/
    Hayley and I have been suffering mutual bellyaches from too much laughter over that Deathlisting gag. :D
    The other members will soon secretly vote Hayley and I off the island for our disruptive behaviors (behaviours). :#

And I still cannot play a harpsichord. :no_mouth:

Did I miss anything?
    Post edited by Kyrah2016 on
  • tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    edited April 2016
    As of April 3, 2016 I own the store!! Thank you to everyone who helped me get there! Now I can return the favor!
    Post edited by tac612 on
  • TeaniasTeanias Posts: 2,160 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks to quite a few lovely grifters I have updated my top five thanks y'all!
    Yes @Kyrah2016 I think you missed this one Giant rabbits are trying to take over the world!
    HellsBunny-tm.jpg
    And their leader might actually be part ewalk!
    Angora_rabbit.jpg
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Sorry I haven't been around as much guys! I probably won't be on much until the SIMply Mafia game is over.... no offense! I just hate getting 200+ notifications every hour (makes me skip out on stuff on other threads!). So until then, I'll be checking in once in a while to make sure the notifications don't pile up to 1000 as well as maybe some drive-by gifting :wink: until then, happy Simming everyone! <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    edited February 2016
    Assirk wrote: »
    Sorry I haven't been around as much guys! I probably won't be on much until the SIMply Mafia game is over.... no offense! I just hate getting 200+ notifications every hour (makes me skip out on stuff on other threads!). So until then, I'll be checking in once in a while to make sure the notifications don't pile up to 1000 as well as maybe some drive-by gifting :wink: until then, happy Simming everyone! <3

just observing though i see.