Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Unfinished Office

So, I started working on an office for my business sim, but it turned out to be a lot more time consuming than I thought. I'm pretty happy with what I've done so far, other than the window layout and conference room. Anyway, I don't think I'll ever finish it, so I've decided to upload its current state to the gallery. If anyone decides to renovate it, I'd love to see it!
I probably should've taken the screenshots during the day, but here's what I have so far:

Outside view:
02-19-16_5-11-25nbspPM_zpsmzzoovk4.png

View of the parking lot:
02-19-16_5-11-47nbspPM_zps8euqyhtz.png

Front door:
02-19-16_5-12-12nbspPM_zps8qmsh2bv.png

Front desk:
02-19-16_5-15-04nbspPM_zpsqwhzs5ux.png

First floor right:
02-19-16_5-12-57nbspPM_zpsf7kecyjr.png

First floor left:
02-19-16_5-13-02nbspPM_zpsizqsafau.png

Kitchen:
02-19-16_5-13-59nbspPM_zpsindli55s.png

Trash area (through side kitchen door):
02-19-16_5-14-16nbspPM_zps4bjjasnj.png

Second floor hallway:
02-19-16_5-15-51nbspPM_zpsbydr9xwx.png

Conference room through second floor wooden door:
02-19-16_5-16-51nbspPM_zps9zuupx3i.png

Second floor lounge that I didn't take a screenshot of:

Third floor, completely empty:
02-19-16_5-18-04nbspPM_zpsvwstysi0.png

Fourth floor lounge:
02-19-16_5-18-25nbspPM_zps5el31ik6.png

Fourth floor offices:
02-19-16_5-18-59nbspPM_zpsaroyhqtw.png
02-19-16_5-18-41nbspPM_zpsnhhvmkpw.png
02-19-16_5-19-30nbspPM_zpsxfpkrydj.png

30x20 lot, MOO cheat used.
Uses Get to Work and Get Together, possibly Outdoor Retreat.

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,585 Member
    Your Office build is very nice! :) It looks nice how the windows are placed in the build for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the office desks. The type of fencing used in the build looks very nice, and car parking area is great! Each of the levels of the build look very nice! Very nice front desk area! It looks great how the nook is set up with a computer for sims to use, and the half walls look nice separating off the nook. The files, books and tissues are nice touches there. The scenic pictures on the wall are calming for sims to see when entering or leaving the building. Very nice sofa and armchairs reading nooks on the first floor! Sims will enjoy resting on the seating there reading books from the bookcases. The floor tiling looks very nice. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when reading there. Very nice kitchen area . Sims will enjoy getting food and drinks from the fridge, microwave and coffee machine and eating or drinking at the tables there. It looks very nice how the desk tables nooks are set up on the fourth level of the build! They look great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers together at the same time. The files look great in the nooks. The plants are nice touches of green and nature in the room.The conference room is very nice. It looks nice how there is an enlarged boardroom table there with seats on the sides for sims to come together and have meetings whilst sitting there. The noticeboard and elements table are great touches in the room.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your Office build is very nice! :) It looks nice how the windows are placed in the build for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst sitting at the office desks. The type of fencing used in the build looks very nice, and car parking area is great! Each of the levels of the build look very nice! Very nice front desk area! It looks great how the nook is set up with a computer for sims to use, and the half walls look nice separating off the nook. The files, books and tissues are nice touches there. The scenic pictures on the wall are calming for sims to see when entering or leaving the building. Very nice sofa and armchairs reading nooks on the first floor! Sims will enjoy resting on the seating there reading books from the bookcases. The floor tiling looks very nice. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when reading there. Very nice kitchen area . Sims will enjoy getting food and drinks from the fridge, microwave and coffee machine and eating or drinking at the tables there. It looks very nice how the desk tables nooks are set up on the fourth level of the build! They look great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk tables using the computers together at the same time. The files look great in the nooks. The plants are nice touches of green and nature in the room.The conference room is very nice. It looks nice how there is an enlarged boardroom table there with seats on the sides for sims to come together and have meetings whilst sitting there. The noticeboard and elements table are great touches in the room.
    The build is very nice! :)

Thank you very much! You always make the sweetest comments. :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I second @rosemow 's comments. It looks very convincing as an office building! :)