Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Daily Routine

Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
edited February 2016 in Off Topic Chat
I found a thread on another forum, and it was all about what people did each day. But, I found that many people continually posted similar things, so, I ask you, what is your daily routine?
E.g.
  1. 8:30 - Wake Up
  2. 9:00 - Breakfast
  3. etc......

Comments

• Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I don't really have one.
    My life is dictated by my health (or lack of)

I wake up some time between 7:30am, and midday.
    It takes me about 2 hours to become "functional," during which time I have a coffee, and have something to eat, and take a bunch of pills.
    If it's a good day, I'll have a shower, if its a bad day, I'll go back to bed. But sometimes, having a shower is too much, and I'll need to take a nap.

Is this what you mean?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    wake up, let the dog out sleep a little more, let the dog out again, watch kdramas or anime, eat.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2016
    I wake up and turn on my computer. How's that? XD (it's 90% accurate :p).
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Make breakfast
    Check email
    Be an evil overlord... I mean, work.
    Exercise
    Eat dinner
    Play video games
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited February 2016
    reach over hit snooze on my phone alarm at like 9:30 shut eyes for 10 minutes and listen to the radio- repeat 3 or 4 times. Get up, make food, turn on laptop and eat and check email and social media and job boards, play sims. Maybe go out for a bit. Play sims. Then at like 10-11pm start writing until like 3-4am with some simming breaks mixed in. Pretty typical day, maybe throw some reading in there somewhere.
  • Options
    @Ravager619
    Evil overlording is the way to go. Who would want to spend their time as a minion or underling?
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,406 Member
    I wake up at 5:45am, take a quick shower, then go downstairs and make coffee. I check my email and etc. while it is brewing. At 6:20, I start waking up my kids(3 teen boys). At 6;30, I tell them to get up again. At 6:45 I warn them if they don't get up out of bed, I am going to beat their plum. LOL

After they leave for school at 7:15, I do whatever cleaning and laundry needs to be done until 9:30. Then I have breakfast and check facebook, etc. At 10:30 I go to work until 3:00. After work, I run whatever errands need to be done before going home. By then the kids are home so I talk to them for a bit before they retreat to their rooms. I relax for a little bit before I start dinner. After dinner the kids do their homework and I help if needed. Then I will either watch TV or play a video game until I'm tired enough to go to bed, usually by 10pm.

So thrilling :lol:
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    @Ravager619
    Evil overlording is the way to go. Who would want to spend their time as a minion or underling?

Unless you're the CEO you're someone's underling. I'm not the CEO. :D
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,912 Member
    Wake up
    Watch Anime
    Eat
    Eat and watch anime
    Go to bed
  • Options
    @sillyangel0906
    ouch! Your wake up time is cruel and unusual punishment.
    And your kids ging to school time is just evil.

When I was at school, I got up at about 7am, and left the house at about 8.15-8.30
    Even that was too early -_-
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2016
    6 pm: Get up for work, shower, spend a few minutes talking to husband.
    6:30 pm: Leave for work.
    7 pm: Arrive at work, make coffee eat light breakfast.
    7:30 pm - 11 pm: work work work
    12 am - lunch (eating bites in between working more, I don't take an official lunch break)
    1 am - 7 am: work work work (somewhere in here I drink about a gallon of coffee and eat a snack)
    7:30 am: Home! Eat dinner.
    8 am - 11 am: Gaming/TV/Reading/Something fun and relaxing
    11 am: bedtime
    Post edited by GabbyGirlJ on
    IHJCfa6.jpg