Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• Options
    LordkiribatiLordkiribati Posts: 201 Member
    The Fifth Wave :)
  • Options
    TristanandPiperTristanandPiper Posts: 196 Member
    The last film I saw, I believe, was Fantastic Mr. Fox and for my first time too! I definitely loved it. Great movie! :heart:
  • Options
    SimFormulaSimFormula Posts: 25 New Member
    I was supposed to say Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2 because I just re-watched it XD
    Anyway, the last film I watched was The Fifth Wave! :D
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Ant Man :p
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    My mom made us watch Kate and Leopold this weekend. It was atrocious. :grimace:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    The Iron Lady
    I watched it recently, with my mum.
    It was a lot better than I was expecting.
    It's worth watching, and considering the movies I usually watch, that's really saying something.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    Alvin and the Chipmunks 1,2 and 3-hilarious!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,630 Member
    The Martian. Really enjoyed it :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    The last film I saw in the theater was Star Wars. I came in thinking that I'd be bored and not like it at all. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it! 8/10.
    The last movie I saw NOT in the theater was Tangled. Love that movie. 10/10 :)
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • Options
    cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Saw The 5th Wave yesterday, absolutely great in my opinion.
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    The Pretty One. I thought it would be funny. It was a little morbid.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    parisgracexparisgracex Posts: 80 Member
    Jeepers Creepers lol
  • Options
    Kalen615Kalen615 Posts: 64 Member
    The last film I saw in theaters was Mockingjay Part II which I thought was brilliant. Huge fan of the books and the films.

The last film I watched at home was Baby Mama. I love Tina Fey dearly but wow it was so bad. Can't always win I guess.
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    The Danish Girl

Oh, Alicia Vikander and Eddie Redmayne are 🐸🐸🐸🐸 awesome, the the real story itself is pretty moving too, but I don't know, the screenplay could've been really better imo. This movie had everything to be a masterpiece but it's not quite that.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    Just saw The Danish Girl (I'm a big Eddie Redmayne fan) and this evening I watched Room with Brie Larson. I very much enjoyed both films, although I've only read the book version of Room and not The Danish Girl. Oscar caliber movies, really. They are both worth a view in my opinion.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm proud to say the last movie I saw was Deadpool. I'm likely to see it again soon.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    Deadpool, and I will happily pay money to watch it again.
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Fly Away Home.. It was pretty good, it made me an emotional mess. :'(
  • Options
    gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    edited February 2016
    How To Be Single... my best friends came up from college (I'm local for school) for Valentine's Day weekend and it just seemed appropriate. :p It was alright, Rebel Wilson had some great one-liners.
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Options
    mariesummersmariesummers Posts: 598 Member
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Ex Machina

Fantastic! I saw it yesterday and i'm still thinking about it.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    GlasgowSmilesGlasgowSmiles Posts: 209 Member
    Just watched the recent live action Cinderella with my mom and sisters.

The costumes were beautiful. And I like Derek Jacobi in anything. Aside from that, I guess it had stuff I really liked and stuff that I found underwhelming... but one of my sisters had really been looking forward to watching it, had been holding onto the DVD for a little while...And it wasn't a bad way to spend an evening hanging with the family for movie night.

(next up is probably 'When Marnie Was There', which I'm more looking forward to. My sister wants to spend all this next week watching as many Oscar-nominated films as possible, so now we've seen Cinderella which was up for costumes, and Inside Out, which is up for animated alongside Marnie... so what I really want to see is Mad Max: Fury Road, but I've been too broke to pick up movies lately, so I'm going to have to settle for nominated movies that someone else in the family has already... and clearly we don't really have many at this point)
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    The last movie I saw in a theatre was The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2. I was happy with it. Even though the movies weren't as good as the books (which is how it usually goes, for me anyway), I think they did a good job and stayed true to the story.
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Guest House Paradiso

Oh god! Weird film. Don't reccommend it :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    Deadpool. Wasn't really a big fan of it thought it was overrated. This was like spending 2 hours with "that guy" you just can't stand... Like the one who is 'on' all the time and trying so hard to make you laugh.
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.