Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 2 where can I find Homecrafter plus?

caprice12210caprice12210 Posts: 369 Member
Sims 2 where can I find Homecrafter plus

Comments

• caprice12210caprice12210 Posts: 369 Member
    edited June 2015
    my based game of Sim 2 was burn up at Tulsa Lakes Apartment fire of 2010...I have all Sims 2 expansions....I was also thinking about getting Sim 2 and getting Sims 2 Homecrafter plus and Sims 2 Bodyshop...where can find these two programs?
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Homecrafter plus:

http://thesims2.filefront.com/file/The_Sims_2_HomeCrafter_Plus;64002

Note: I know nothing of that website, and I never used Homecrafter.

Body Shop was a pre-game release, as I recall, but was later included with the games, rendering the original body shop incompatible.

I am familiar with Sims 2 Body Shop, posted many Sims 2 creations on the Sim 2 official website before they closed it. I did even perfect Wonder Woman...
    I did not know where I can get now...not then...I bought all Sims...I cannot buy Sims 4...I got my exchange from Tulsa Walmart...The manager leads me to cashier and hands me the cash and I had him the exchange game..
    This link you have given me is not from official Sims 2...is it safe? http://thesims2.filefront.com/file/The_Sims_2_HomeCrafter_Plus;64002
    Is it a complete full Homecrafter Plus for Sims 2 or is incomplete program or is it full of virus?
    No one knows where I can obtain Sims 2 Bodyshop? It is shame Sims 3 did not want to do a Sims 3 Bodyshop...I requested that when Sims 3 started.
    You do realize that Sims Resource has this too all Sims 1,2,3,4 all programs ever made plus their own and they make money and keep it all current for all players past and present
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    As I said, I know nothing about that website. I've never used it. There is no official Sims 2 website anymore, no official place you can get Homecrafter.

The BodyShop I have on my computer came with my Sims 2 installation. If you do not have it on any of your surviving disks, I'm afraid I don't know where you can get it.

If TSR has all this stuff, why not get it there? I haven't used TSR in years, but you seem very familiar with it.
    I know it was gone Sim 2 website...they had given three months to notify it was closing when Sims 3 started...I know all about that...I want to restore all that was loss from Tulsa Lake Apartment fire....all the sims 1, sims 2...I did not have Sims 3 untill Christmas and my Birthday December 21
    Only reason I know The Sims Resource....I was looking for all Sims 1, Sims 2 programs then I was thinking nothing on the official website..I have use what they have. If know one else tells me.
    I have all Sims 3 and expansion all bought at Walmart in both Arkansas and Oklahoma...never had code dysfunction...such as Sim 4 two games...shame
  • AsmodeusesWifeAsmodeusesWife Posts: 240 Member
    Its better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that
    you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    asmodeuseswife.blogspot.co.uk/
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    No one knows where I can obtain Sims 2 Bodyshop? It is shame Sims 3 did not want to do a Sims 3 Bodyshop...I requested that when Sims 3 started.

I thought BodyShop was included in the game install. I could be recalling wrong though.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »

I thought BodyShop was included in the game install. I could be recalling wrong though.

It does come with the game. :)
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    the sims2 bodyshop in includeed with game