Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    Thank you for letting us know @Kyrah2016! I wasn't aware it was going to be on DD. My sister and her boyfriend will be visiting later, so I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to get it :( But I'm definitely going to try and sneak away for a few minutes! :D
    Aww, that's kind of you to say, you're most welcome for the ' Breaking News Flash' :# I'd choose Family Time over a digital dress sale any day, but enjoy your day no matter what you do! <3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    @Kyrah2016 - Thank you for the Breaking News Flash updates since not everyone here follows the other threads. B) I think it's very helpful to be reminded when the best deals in the whole DD Loop are coming up, especially since if we miss one, it is sometimes a three month wait for it to come around again.

Also, to anyone experiencing a lot of broken ads and too many ads that don't pay out (thanks a lot Net10 Wireless, Konica Minolta, et al)... try incognito browsing and you may pick up a slightly different range of ads. That can mean there are a few new ads and a few less broken ones. Be aware that if you have two browsers open and you are running ads on both of them, it may take a few minutes for the SP amounts to match up on both browsers.
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you again @Kyrah2016 for wiping out my top 5! I am a lot closer to Date Night, but I know it comes up on sale often if I miss it today.

I gave up last night. I just kept getting black boxes. I used to be able to click on them and they would pay out, but that doesn't work anymore. And the Net 10 are the worst too - they play then don't pay. I've never gotten ads to work on my ipad so go y'all who do. I also only recently realized I could play more than one at a time. I used to just wait out the ad then play the next one. I've been doing better with SPs since I figured that out. :)
  • stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    You're welcome @fabeme, it's a pleasure. I have to admit to skipping the odd page or 5 here, this thread moves too quickly :smile:
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    updated my top 5 thanks to @Kaela_87! got Jet Set Elders for free :) now working on Front Row Center Bedroom
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    thanks @kyrah2016 my pc is still broken but an ipad is enought thanks alot!! ;) and top 5 updated!!
    and you really MADE MY DAY Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes is 1140 sp!! and i cant watch vids :/
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty and @Kyrah2016 for the gifts this morning! I was hoping for Date Night as well but I just don't see 600SP worth of ads coming my way by the time the sale starts. My daughter is still sleeping so I'm furiously clicking around looking!!

Top 5 updated <3
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims thank you so much for my gifts, a couple of my granddaughters are very interested in my sims and like to make a character and play with it so they will love this set. The 8 year old has followed me home :D and is sat painting a fairy door which is a whole better than being on the lap top...unlike me :D
    Thanks again.
    Thank you so much @Kaela_87 it is a pretty top...but I'm thinking it has to go pink :D

All set for date night.....set and real life lol

Top 5 updated changed around
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thanks to @MariTomKaulitZ , @MsRed , @lasummerb , and @Hayley~Belle ! My top 5 is obliterated! I'll be updating my wishlist and top 5 soon.

Happy Friday, loves! <3
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    edited February 2016
    Updated My Wishlist
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Robertjameess
    Removed; Classic Gumball Machine [ReachSims]
    Added; Sleek Chic [Hair]
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
    @Reachsims and @Kyrah2016 thank you !!! I just got Date Night for 155SP!!!!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks to @LaineeCheri and @Schweighsr for the gifts!

Top 5 updated. :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Ahoy gifters! Big news for Google Chrome users!

If you have the latest version of Chrome on your PC, you can mute tabs. That means watching ads on the Sims 3 store page will be less tedious. To do this, simply right click the tab and select "Mute tab."
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    Awesome! Chrome is my main browser and I only use something else like Firefox when I just have to. Thanks for the update @ZombieMew. It's news to me. :)
    @Reachsims You're welcome.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

@ZombieMew - I just checked a tab and sure enough, there is the mute option to turn off the sound on the ads I can't stand. Sweet! I never noticed it before. I keep my volume down really low when I am running multiple ads but some of them are so annoying, the ability to mute the ones I want on specific tabs is a nice alternative. Thanks also to @Google, naturally. :smiley:
    Google is awesome. Ever got to play around with Google Office? It's a great alternative to Microsoft Office 365.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

I've had some time to play around with Google Office and agree it's a great alternative. We have been Google users since day one. We're very impressed and the company just keeps pumping out very useful products. Google is awesome, certainly.
  • MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    @Kyrah2016, you nutty person! :naughty: I cannot believe you did that! :hushed:

I don't even know how to start thanking you... I've been hoping to buy Midnight Hollow for months now.

You are simply AWESOME! :heart:
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
    To all you guys running ads... I think Straight Talk Wireless ads are paying out but there is a few minutes delay on the payout, unlike Net10 Wireless which has been running ads for about six months and they have never paid out. More importantly, in case anyone is unaware, is that using the incognito function on your browser will allow pages and ads to load faster. This matters especially for those with a slower than optimum internet speed and for those of us in the USA which has overall some of the slowest service in the world. For shame! :#

Thanks for the thank you messages, friends! My pleasure. :3

My older brother told me that those who were supposed to use the grant money for after internet research used it on themselves... XP
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Thanks Reach! I always skip the Straight Talk Ads they weren't paying for me before so I'l try it out!
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    updated my top 5 thanks to @Kaela_87! got Jet Set Elders for free :) now working on Front Row Center Bedroom

That is great @renyerookami! Glad you was able to complete a set, happy to help! :smiley:

Thank you so much @Kaela_87 it is a pretty top...but I'm thinking it has to go pink :D

You are welcome. When I gifted the top to you I also added it to my wishlist and @Assirk gifted me it! Thank you Assirk (and for the table)! :smiley: I like it in the coral colour but then I seem to wear that colour a lot in real life at the moment! Sure it will look just as lovely in pink though! :blush:
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    @MsRed thank you so much for my gift, this brought jazz age living room and jazz age wear down to 45sps which made Feb 2011 :mrgreen: ...yayyyyyy
    Thank you to everyone else who helped to make it so xxxx

Topm5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Thanks to @MsRed for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list