Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grocery Shopping Mod!

SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
Guys, there's this amazing new mod out, which I think would be adorable for those who like grocery shopping!
You can find the mod + information on this page. Thought it would be good to mention, incase some don't seek out mods too much!
Origin ID - RosyAngelina

Comments

• HopeTahHopeTah Posts: 144 Member
    Thanks, I need this mod! My sims can't shop for groceries right now since they can't buy from the Lice Cold Retail Freezer (keeps on getting dropped from the queue).
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    On behalf of everyone on the forums I would just like to say that modders.....

Bp4l2CYIQAA5FdP.jpg
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Guys, there's this amazing new mod out, which I think would be adorable for those who like grocery shopping!
    You can find the mod + information on this page. Thought it would be good to mention, incase some don't seek out mods too much!
    Very nice mod and thank you. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Thats awesome! :o:) awkward moment when the modders achieve more than maxis tho :/
    giphy_1.gif
  • georgeishungrygeorgeishungry Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks for sharing my mod! :D
    SMagazine is a magazine all about design and inspiration in The Sims, full of your creations, tips and interviews with people in the community (even SimGurus from time to time!)

smagazineofficial.co.uk
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Thanks for sharing my mod! :D
    Ahaha! No problem, it's such a perfect mod to be more into daily activities!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Twilight32Twilight32 Posts: 165 Member
    Finally, something that adds more to the story.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING IT @DaniqaSimmer :D
    tumblr_mwa83vkbtE1rs4459o1_400.gif
  • MsLeoMsLeo Posts: 29 Member
    Too old, not updated