Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Model Of The Year Cycle 2 ♥ CLOSED

xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
ykD08fL.jpg
Berhani Jowhar- By Kelebek - Winner Of Season One

MODEL OF THE YEAR CYCLE 2

QZtXVlL.jpg

Welcome Models. I'm so glad you came back look in at the second season of this competition. This contest is a beauty contest for those models who wish to showcase that beauty and show everyone that have what it takes to be the successful model of the year. It’s based mostly on building a model portfolio, your models beauty, creative shots, and how charismatic you are in your work and presentation. This cycle is based on upcoming models, all models don't get signed to stay in the competition till the end, so show us your passion for modelling round by round by achieving the highest score to stay on.

I'm your host, Jojo. I've hosted many contests before and I'm interested in what your ladies have to offer this coming season! In this contest expect to be challenges to keep up with the competition. You will be pushed to make some creative pictures that will help you improve and be better by the time your time is done in MOTY.

Come and join in with all the fun! Our model of the year will grace next cycle’s banner.

i5a9vaf.jpg

♥ Follow Sims 4 Community Forum and Contest Rules.
♥ No more than 2 adult Female Sims per person.
♥ No fantasy models (no zombies, vampires, aliens, fairies etc.)
♥ All contestants must be of your own creation.
♥ Sims 3 and 4 okay
♥ Photo shopping will be required for all rounds.
♥ Be sure to add your models names when posting your entries, it makes it easier for us judges to recognise who you are.
♥ BE NICE! Nasty people, or fighting will not be tolerated.
♥ You can use contestants that have appeared before in other contests.
♥ Rounds will be 5-7 days (depending on the number of pics required for the tasks).
♥ Judging usually takes 1-3 days.
♥ Photo shopping is allowed and in most cases necessary.
♥ No Face plastering and photo shopping clothes onto your sim unless i call for it in the duration of this competition.
♥ Any size Sim is welcome – The next top model could be thin, plus sized, or anything in between.

9MmieDb.jpg

This contest is judged by a judging panel, and you will receive comments.
Expect to recieve comments that tell you how they see the picture. Honest, but constructive.
MOTY is judged by round, if you do well you stay on. If you don't you get eliminated.
Extensions are available to anyone during the round. And each round will go for one week ...
I plan to host this cycle loosely because i have other commitments on the forum that i have to tend with.
Even if you were top photo last round, you can still be eliminated the next round if you perform poorly.

Here Is Our Judging Panel!

1. Strawberrigurl
2. SimsORIGfan
3. xjojox

APPLICATION : Let's keep it nice and simple :) We know her age doesn't matter.

Model's Name:

MODEL HEAD SHOT
MODEL BODY SHOT

Dress her in whatever you like...
Post edited by xJojox on

Comments

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited October 2016
    pl9ABj5.jpg

1. Jendowoz0612 - Sharna Hayes

ROUND1
    Rl3BkNZ.png
    ROUND2
    mX57DZE.png
    ROUND3
    86rGJOx.png
    ROUND 4
    ixldgNv.png
    ROUND 5
    L54StYh.png
    ROUND 6
    nsTupzZ.jpg

2. Kelebek - Farha Jarrde

ROUND1
    AvJvYnR.jpg
    ROUND2
    adqYSm7.png
    ROUND3
    utxxFnt.jpg
    ROUND 4
    MI7fEz1.jpg
    ROUND 5
    r5gEPcJ.png
    ROUND 6
    75ce0qb.jpg

3. Kittymeow - Cameron Mccain

ROUND1
    SLkZ60Q.jpg
    ROUND2
    aN9mjMC.jpg
    ROUND3
    yX8yobg.jpg
    ROUND 4
    MTxjsFw.jpg
    ROUND 5
    vG5i8NW.jpg
    ROUND 6
    W9Ck5bQ.jpg

4. LilacErin - Dolly Del Rey

ROUND1
    UFPVFcY.png
    ROUND2
    oH8EclN.png
    ROUND3
    zij6aiv.png
    ROUND 4
    kRErT2Z.png
    ROUND 5
    EdtZOco.png
    ROUND 6
    WNnLKgD.jpg

5. Mizoreyukii - Rebecca Arrington

ROUND1
    Gg105GF.jpg
    ROUND2
    wmvR6NJ.png
    ROUND3
    pGNFP7y.png
    ROUND 4
    UXUBjWW.png
    ROUND 5
    dt2JcNJ.jpg
    ROUND 6
    qe9x0DZ.jpg
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited November 2016
    icksngZ.jpg

FINALE

VO6PVRa.png

pCkIRS8.png

>>Round Timer

Post edited by xJojox on
    edited November 2016
    lFJsEl5.jpg

Nu6RmZA.png
    Jojo Says:

Kittymeow - Cameron Mccain
    This is probably one of your best pictures to date. Definitely one of my favourites. Not only do I like the lingerie, but the pose is really good for the background. You definitely thought it out really well! Oh my dear lord that jacket would have been so hard to cut out, that probably took you ages!!! All those fluffy touches on her shoes are a great idea too! This is definitely the work on a finalist here. I’m really proud of your work lately … your rolling with very experienced girls and this picture definitely puts you on a similar level too! Because it is the final I have to nit-pick a little bit. The skin does look a little shady in spots and a little off colour. Her chest is a little over exposed for a very early sunrise. But other than that her expression is sultry and sexy and her pose is really well composed. I really liked your banner for the finale too! The colour scheme went well together and her outfit was super sexy! And to lay on the writing? How very creative of you! Yet another racy pose and picture … you definitely had a sexy flow this round. I think you did extremely well throughout this competition!

Lilacerin - Dolly Del Rey
    Do you remember round one? This reminds me so much of your ladder picture. It has that same frost feel and that dark little edge you put on your pictures. I always find it creative and it always signature to your photos … like that’s definitely Erin’s picture! When I write the brief of my rounds, I kind of have an idea in mind when I think I know what people’s pictures might look like … but you just never know with yours. And that’s great, because I love your creative style. I love her lingerie, her darkness and her pose. She looks very sexy but at the same time she is surrounded by some mystery too. The blood, the hearts, and all the other little touches. I was wondering why the dog was in the photo, but not a huge deal since the picture if very nicely put together. And again your hair drawing skills are fabulous *steals Erin’s skills and runs away*. The banner you did was good too, though it does seem like you used every bit of inspiration you had on your picture. Though she is pretty and the colours are nice … I think that maybe it just needed that special something to make it really sparkle.

Mizoreyukii - Rebecca Arrington
    When I first looked at the pose and picture I thought it was very playful. I like when I look at pictures and find something cool about it. I can see the idea that you were going for here … and it did come off cutesy. Which is more than okay because I liked the fun in your picture anyway. I really liked the styling in the picture as well … the fur jacket and the lingerie! Very nice. Is it me or is her underwear a little off on the left side? I’m not sure whether it’s her pose or that’s the way it sits? Not a huge deal though. Her hair and skin in this picture are absolutely gorgeous. Her tones and overall quality are absolutely perfection! Really impressed with this. Not sure why but every time I see a sim tongue, it seems odd … not sure why (probably because we don’t see them often). I like your background, that time of day seems a great time for winter so your picture does come out completely blue or grey looking. I loved you banner, really awesome. Definitely my favourite banner out of everyone’s. The colour and the idea to hold the writing was genius. She looks really pretty and almost innocent! I think you did fantastically throughout Miz. Well done.

krzKSkq.png
    Strawberrigurl Says:

You came out strong with this one, kittymeow. It's a rather breathtaking background, that somehow does not overpower your model. I reread the brief to make sure my comparison was true to what it asked and what you brought to the table, and it appears you checked all the boxes. Your choice of lingerie is elegant and sexy, the addition of the fur coat and the bit of fur around her ankle a great homage to the winter feel of the challenge. The editing is very crisp as always and I really love how well you integrated her into the picture. She looks like she is posing on that log so effortlessly. My only quibble about this picture is that her foot looks a bit undersized or squished in the shoe, but I know some cc shoes have that effect. I also think that the choker is more girlish than the sophistication of the rest of the outfit. As for the banner, I love the colors you used here and the fact that you chose to have your model in a horizontal pose. The background is very tastefully minimalistic but very classy.

There are a lot of elements I like in this picture. I love your model's pose and how cool and crisp this looks, as appropriate for winter. The fur scarf is a very creative addition, and I like the trees and shadowing of the background. All that being said, despite your model's appealing pose, the story the blood on the snow and at the corner of her mouth draws me to conclude is that she has thrown up blood. Such a conclusion instantly decreases the sexiness of this image. I assume the dog is there for his aesthetic appeal, as I can draw no logical conclusion to his tie to the model. He does appear as a noble figure in the background but again unfortunately, distracts the eye away from the model when she should be the main focus. The banner is a very creative and fitting piece for Dolly Del Ray. I see the antlers she wore in the giantess assignment have made a return, which is a nice tie-in. I think the choice of colour for the banner overpowers the words and the three portraits of Dolly.

What a stunning picture! The background is very beautiful with its setting/rising sun and slim, leafless trees. Your model looks equally as good. I love her playful pose licking the snowball. It shows great character interaction. It was also very clever of you to make it seem as if she is lifting the strap of her top off her shoulder. Upon my initial viewing of her outfit it reminded me of a fancy swimsuit and not lingerie or underwear. I wanted to view it with new eyes so I came back to it an entire day later and it still looks more a swimsuit than lingerie to me. Although black is a neutral colour I think your model would have been better suited to have a silver-ish (or black-white) fur coat. The brown of the fur and the black top and bottom with embellishment don't match up that great to me. However, this is an overall great job! I think your banner is very creative, showing your model actually holding onto the Moty sign. I love the back splash and the colours used in this banner.

RroxmwA.png
    SimsORIGfan Says:

Cameron Looks like a "SIREN" .... Love you chose Black! The Background is Gorgeous and Really Suits the Overall "Theme" Here! Gorgeous Pose on the Snowy Branch Her Lingerie is perfect for the snow and cold! I want that Fur Jacket and Boots!!! LOL Overall This is Truly Creative and Stunning Work Nothing I can really say but her footing is a bit off... Unless its suppose to be arched that way? Wow I just Love it Kitty Wonderful Work!!!!! Now as far as your banner goes ... the Second I saw it I was IN "AWE" It's Creative -- Stunning --- Just Gorgeous! LOVE LOVE IT! The Font and the Effects Just POP Perfectly VERY Well DONE Kitty!!!! How you got the Pose Over the Font is Very Creative ♥♥♥

This to me is a "Piece of Art" Its STUNNING! The Creativity you put into this with Dolly is SO Eye Catching! Instantly!!! The Pose how you have her hand in the Snow and the placement of her with the Doberman I think its a Doberman.....and the flying Leafy Hearts Twirling and the blood in the snow .... WOW!!!!!! I love how you darkened it on one side where her face is in the brighter side .... Alot of thought and Creativity went into this....SUPERB LilacErin!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ Your banner however, is REALLY Unique and Eye Catching! Love all the Effects ♥♥♥ It makes it Mysterious in a way.... and not just Ordinary....I love how you did the fonting - Very Creative! Overall its Really Gorgeous I think another color for the background would of been a "Bit" better Choice But overall Its Truly Creatively Gorgeous! GREAT JOB!

Wow Rebecca looks SEXY! LOVE this Pose ... I love how she is interacting with the Strap!!!! And Stepping out of the Box Here Mizzie with the Snow in her hand about to lick it is Very eye catching and CREATIVE! LOVE This! Her Fur Coat and the Snowy Background blend Fantastically!!! She is so Gorgeous! ♥♥♥ I just find this so CREATIVE ! Wonderful JOB HUN. The work on your banner ... Rebecca is so Stunning Standing there! I LOVE the Splats and the Effects in the background REALLY Helps this Banner POP!!!! The Colouring is PERFECT! The Font Stands OUT so Nicely Not overdone Just RIGHT TO ME! and the Creativity of her Holding it and the Positioning of her hands Fingers LOVE IT.... It's REALLY Very Well DONE HUN GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by xJojox on
    edited November 2016
    lFJsEl5.jpg

Congratulations Mizoreyukii!!!

ykSgG4n.jpg

Rebecca's efforts from start til the final round have been outstanding!
    And it has landed you the title of Model of the Year! Well done!

2nd Place - Kittymeow
    3rd Place - LilacErin

You guys congratulations for getting this far! Your work has been top notch!
    You should all be very proud of yourselves!

SCORING BREAK DOWN

8d8B5XZ.png

I want to thank everyone who joined this cycle! Though it was a short cycle this time around ... it has definitely been a fun one. I hope that you all learnt something and were inspired by some of the challenging tasks that i put to you. I hope that you can carry this inspiration and the encouragement from your peers into other contests to be successful as you were here! Thankyou very much!

Hit me up for a prize guys... All made for Sims 4! (man i need to make more of these! lol)

KGzebem.png

LoxPkQh.png

NNCUIjc.png

Post edited by xJojox on
  • Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    OH WOW! I'd love to join! can you reserve me Slots 1 & 2? :smiley:<3
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • abillings1978abillings1978 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Model Name: Jenna Michell

Model Head shot
    je_zpsbmdnbjkq.png
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Sign me up :)
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
  • esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    I'm interested in judging, pm me?
    edited February 2016
    @abillings1978 Thank you for your interest - Jenna is lovely (plus her name is gorge ~ *also my daughters name*) - Your avatar is free to use if you like in the second post.
    @BobSkellington - Can't wait to see your model!
    @Penguinwa101 - Very keen! Two models, hope your up to the challenge looking forward to seeing them!

Thankyou esharp major for judging. I need one more judge to help out :smile:
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    xJojox wrote: »
    @abillings1978 Thank you for your interest - Jenna is lovely (plus her name is gorge ~ *also my daughters name*) - Your avatar is free to use if you like in the second post.
    @BobSkellington - Can't wait to see your model!
    @Penguinwa101 - Very keen! Two models, hope your up to the challenge looking forward to seeing them!

Thankyou esharp major for judging. I need one more judge to help out :smile:

Since I most likely won't be able to join the competition I would love to help judge :) As long as there is still a judge spot left of course lol
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    no worries alexis, it would be great to have you on board thanks for helping!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    I have created my model, now I just need to get a white background xD
    She's my new favorite <3
    24758624159_84407af605_b.jpg
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington i can tell why shes your fave, shes gorge.
    I have posted an example of hat kind of things to expect in moty for round 1. Under rounds in the third post. Though this is round 1 ... IT HAS NOT STARTED. But for those who have joined you can gather ideas ... and for those who haven't it may be inspiring for you to join the fun!
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    Please reserve me a spot , @xJojox . :)
  • aleeeexxxpaleeeexxxp Posts: 159 Member
    Count me in! I will hopefully become a member soon enough.
    edited February 2016
    50 points and you must post 30 posts... :)
    Knock off some posts in off topic discussions ... thats how i did.
    This is how you earn points HERE.
    I'm more than willing to take a PM picture application if you aren't quite a member before close date :)
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    edited February 2016
    Please reserve me a spot as well :) (Finally got my computer fixed, so I can start joining comps once again!) xD
    He/Him
    @ironknight35 YEY! Looking forward to seeing an app.
    Model name~ Kiana Marie Lopez

Age~ 21

Head-Shot~
    jc5Qt3R.png?1
    He/Him
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Sounds awesome! Reserve me a spot please. :)
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
    aleeeexxxp wrote: »
    Count me in! I will hopefully become a member soon enough.

Gave you a few likes :) Hopefully you will become a member soon.
    He/Him
    He/Him
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,303 Member
    edited February 2016
    Model Name: Valerie Grant

Model Head shot

6v5jyXe.png