Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Star Wars content are you hoping for in May ?

Comments

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    None, hopefully. Most worthless content to date (for me, personally). Ugh, star wars.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    I would actually quite enjoy it if they took the current Star Wars stuff OUT of my game.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    I want the Star Wars Costume Hider mod to be updated to hide whatever new Star Wars junk we may get. :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Star Wars toddler costumes!

I was going to say toddlers in Jawa robes. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    "We've received Star Wars content each and every year in the Sims 4, so with May 4th only a few months away, I wonder ... what will we see this year ?"

The game has been out a little more than a year. There is no way to identify a pattern in yearly releases.
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    "We've received Star Wars content each and every year in the Sims 4, so with May 4th only a few months away, I wonder ... what will we see this year ?"

The game has been out a little more than a year. There is no way to identify a pattern in yearly releases.

2014 - Xwing uniform, Leia in bun hair, kid Yoda
    2015 - Boba, Maul, Twilek

Seems like my "each and every year" claim holds up.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited February 2016
    I would LOVE a Rey costume and a stormtrooper costume. Love @elanorbreton's idea too of having a Star Wars game and posters!

Re. why costumes? Since clubs came in, I have two cosplaying clubs. They need more options :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited February 2016
    NONE! ABSOLUTELY NONE!! :rage:
    I want the Star Wars Costume Hider mod to be updated to hide whatever new Star Wars junk we may get. :)
    Ditto. I don't need Star Wars shi-t in my game.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • likesareelikesaree Posts: 204 Member
    edited February 2016
    I would love hair, make up, clothing and an alien world themed pack. Not Alien like the ones we have now more like Coruscant :)
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    SimplyTori wrote: »
    Me : "Will Maxis release more Star Wars content ?"

8 Ball : "My sources say no"

I sure hope your sources are right (praying).

The 8 Ball has been weirdly 100% correct lately so...probably.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• kerryn96kerryn96 Posts: 205 Member
    I'm not too crazy about Star Wars but a bit of pop culture is always welcome in my game :) If they were to do more costumes, Rey is a MUST! There are tons of possibilities for male costumes, need another one for the ladies. Plus Rey is awesome.
  • ebuchalaebuchala Posts: 4,945 Member
    Stormtroopers! I need Stormtroopers. Would also love some build/buy items, as well.
    Origin ID: ebuchala
    I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning psychopath. Reaper
  • RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    I wouldn't mind a C3PO to cook and clean, as long as it does what it's supposed to do. Also, a light saber to encourage it when it doesn't.
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    edited February 2016
    Rey costume!!! Stormtroopers!!! Han Solo!!!! Padmé as princess of Naboo!!!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks it's just that whenever someone mentions Star Wars I get too excited!!!!!!!

edit: also JAR JAR BINKS AS A SITH LORD
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Original Star Wars Ben Kenobi outfit would be nice if there are more. Could use it as an outfit for many things. Like fake wizards, or someone with the force powers, or just a really old man in a cave. :p
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    hopefully less outfits and more objects e.g. star wars posters, alarm clock, rug, bedsheets, toys, movie (if you have that SP)
  • brygirlluvssimsbrygirlluvssims Posts: 71 Member
    Anything Amidala, please! I would love more fancy dresses and headdresses. :)
  • TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    A miniature Death Star that follows the sim like a pet and which can zap people at their command. The zap causes one of the sim's needs to instantly become fully read and gives them a random negative emotion moodlet that lasts 48 hours.

Zap someone whose needs are all low and you cause them to explode. Include a new ghost with it.
  • ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    Agree with less costumes and more objects. I'd like my Sims to be able to play Star Wars Battlefront on the computer as well, that game is my boyfriend's favorite at the moment. Posters, lamps, sculptures would all be good.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    I am sure that Star Wars fans appreciate them. I just really don't get a lot of game play out of any of the costumes.
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    No star wars content :|
    Seriously enough is enough I hate going into my game and having found content put in my game to advertise another game.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    We don't need anymore pointless Star Wars content. It's bad enough that the stuff we've gotten already isn't even optional and is required (unless we simply don't update our games). They should be focusing on more important things for the game that would actually benefit the gameplay itself... like toddlers (a feature that was originally confirmed to be in the base game, but was removed at last minute for no logical reason).

Star Wars is overrated anyway. I haven't seen or heard of any franchise that's even nearly as overrated like Star Wars is.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    Sorry but I'm not a fan of star wars...
  • LarLynJLarLynJ Posts: 353 Member
    No thanks, I'll pass.
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    Padawan costumes for the children
    A new Star Wars video game
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I would scream of joy if we could get Rey or Finn costumes :joy: I also want something BB-8 related, but I think it would have to be a statue in buy mode :D
    BB-8 gnome?
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie