Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    :star:@fabeme - That is an elegant solution!! And its simply fantastic; To have such an accessible method to arrive at a corrected CYS estimate within ± 25sp is really very valuable and useful. It looks so simple written out like that but I'm sure it took quite a while to achieve consistent results. I am absolutely saving this information, its Awesome! <3 The fabeme-Hayley solution B)

Edit - I've filed your solution for future reference! :star: Fields medal award to fabeme

It took @fabeme a lot of angst to be able to work it out, very clever person. It's a shame @Bird166 isn't here for the medal ceremony.
    I wish I could maths, can you imagine my poor students when I put my feet on the table to count my toes?! :D
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    :star:@fabeme - That is an elegant solution!! And its simply fantastic; To have such an accessible method to arrive at a corrected CYS estimate within ± 25sp is really very valuable and useful. It looks so simple written out like that but I'm sure it took quite a while to achieve consistent results. I am absolutely saving this information, its Awesome! <3 The fabeme-Hayley solution B)

Edit - I've filed your solution for future reference! :star: Fields medal award to fabeme

It took @fabeme a lot of angst to be able to work it out, very clever person. It's a shame @Bird166 isn't here for the medal ceremony.
    I wish I could maths, can you imagine my poor students when I put my feet on the table to count my toes?! :D

Agreed! That IS clever, and its wonderfully generous of her to share that hard work with all of us. <3 Ah, yessss, thanks for nudging my fuzzy brain. I remember now that I wanted to go 'play' with @Bird166 's Wishlist. >:) Its completely defenseless with Bird being away on a walkabout... flyabout?

Agreed! That IS clever, and its wonderfully generous of her to share that hard work with all of us. <3 Ah, yessss, thanks for nudging my fuzzy brain. I remember now that I wanted to go 'play' with @Bird166 's Wishlist. >:) Its completely defenseless with Bird being away on a walkabout... flyabout?

She deserves it for going away and leaving us!!
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    @Reachsims darling :heart: Thank you for my Valentine's gift! :blush: You're too sweet, you know that?

>> Top 5 <<

May everyone's day be as bright as the sunshine that is gleaming through my window.
    Happy Simming!
    :love:

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

• renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    edited February 2016
    updated my top 5 thanks to being gifted the entire Old Town: Starter Kit. Still looking for the last piece to Faire Folk Outdoors, and now i'm also working on Jet Set Elders
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    @Hayley~Belle @Kyrah2016 your words are very nice, thank you <3 I love maths, stopped doing it when I finished school ^^" still I insist, it's not 100% the real amount, I don't want to make people miscalculate because of this, I would be feeling terribly bad :sweat:

And thank you for the gifts !!! :smiley: really happy to have found this thread.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    fabeme wrote: »
    @Hayley~Belle @Kyrah2016 your words are very nice, thank you <3 I love maths, stopped doing it when I finished school ^^" still I insist, it's not 100% the real amount, I don't want to make people miscalculate because of this, I would be feeling terribly bad :sweat:

And thank you for the gifts !!! :smiley: really happy to have found this thread.

I really wish I had a love of maths but I can't even copy numbers on to paper properly, they jumble themselves up. :confused::confounded:

My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Good morning, afternoon evening and night everyone! I got Rebel With A Cause green! As well as I Heart The 50s (I owned one item from MMAO) Thank you @Hayley~Belle for the dress I will be certain to try it out in pink :smile:
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    okay so hi simmers so i wanna say that my pc broke and i wil not be really checking the gifting the gifting directory until my pc is fixed so any gifts i might not accept them today but this satarday to tuesday expect me coming back bye!!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited August 2016
    These are the last 2 items left on my Wishlist! I want to thank each and every one of you who have helped me get to this point. <3
    1. The Duke of Bows Renaissance Faire
    2. Last Venue of Amore
    The link to my wishlist is in my signature. I think this is a great idea! I will gift back when I can! :)
    Post edited by HollyL73 on
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Top 5 updated :smile: off to see if I'll have a good string of ads!
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    You're welcome, @ZombieMew. :)

And thanks to @Hayley~Belle for the gift!

My top 5 is updated.
    edited February 2016
    You are welcome @fabeme @LaineeCheri and @OriginalMara :D

My wish list is updated thinks to @23kels89 :D
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    @renyerookami do you mind breaking up your wishlist? It's kind of hard for gifters to gift you such expensive sets/worlds/venues! :smiley:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    edited February 2016
    Updated my top 5! That was quick, thank you so much @Reachsims for the gifts and your help! Us nooboos need all the help we can get! Lol :D
    Thank you also, @stephenhamburg, for the shirt and hair!
    @Assirk thank you so much for my gift :D<3

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    You're welcome @HSmith2016 and welcome to the Gifting Directory. Thank you for adding the wish list and top five links to your signature and keeping your top five at the top of your wish list. We're glad to have you here. :smiley:

Thank you also to @stephenhamburg for supporting the participants here. It's most kind and thoughtful of you! <3
    Edited my Top 5 again! Holy cow, thanks so much to everyone who has been gifting me these great things! I think I will have to start a new post to thank you all! :)
    edited February 2016

:D Oh, poor Bird... Missed an entire week of fabulous DD Sales, not to mention our most excellent company :#

Edit - Huh... I've been on the phone this morning. Did you folks know that the U.S. IRS Tax Bureau does not accept Simpoints as legitimate payment? Its true! Gee whiz they're prickly ?-touchy. :neutral:
  • renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    edited February 2016
    Assirk wrote: »
    @renyerookami do you mind breaking up your wishlist? It's kind of hard for gifters to gift you such expensive sets/worlds/venues! :smiley:
    the only sets i keep on there are the ones not CYS elegible, otherwise i only keep the items i'll need to complete sets that i'm working on. i had a bunch of small items on my wishlist before i went to class but @23kels89 gifted them all to me lol i'll be putting more on in a moment :)
    updated my top 5
    edited February 2016

:D Oh, poor Bird... Missed an entire week of fabulous DD Sales, not to mention our most excellent company :#

Edit - Huh... I've been on the phone this morning. Did you folks know that the U.S. IRS Tax Bureau does not accept Simpoints as legitimate payment? Its true! Gee whiz they're prickly ?-touchy. :neutral:

What surely they are currency everywhere!!!!!

Edited

Thank you so much to @HSmith2016 and @LaineeCheri for my gifts <3<3

Top 5 updated
    Post edited by Hayley~Belle on
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Let this post serve as Official Notice that the Member-entity known as @Bird166 has been Deathlisted™ <3>:)<3

Bird166, You have been found Guilty of the following Charges:

1. That you did willfully maintain a short Wishlist. :o

2. That said short Wishlist did consist of items that were of a reasonable price so that others could easily afford to Gift you. B)

These egregious acts of modesty and thoughtfulness have incurred the admiration of the current participants of the Deathlisting™ Team. <3 Furthermore, these charges did necessitate the need for immediate action by the aforementioned group.

To Wit: The well deserved acknowledment of having your Wishlist completely eliminated has been carried out on this day, as Witnessed by Members of the Gifting Directory. No further action is required on your part. Heretofore and Henceforth, you may freely proceed to assemble a new Wishlist. :#

Disclaimer: ;) This is all just a fun game being played here on the Gifting Directory thread. Carry on...
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    ^^Awesome! B)
  • Kaela_87Kaela_87 Posts: 520 Member
    Haha! Brilliant @Kyrah2016! :D
    My TS3 Wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Kaela_87
    My TS3 Store Top 5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14276743/#Comment_14276743
    TS3 ID: Kaela_87
    Origin ID: Purple_Aleakim
    Feel free to add me!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Ay caramba! That new team of gifters around here sure makes it difficult to keep up with the whole directory lol! Another 10 pages further, we should reach page 1000 very soon ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory