Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Rivendell Manor is a dream, it looks absolutely marvellous. The garden is so beautiful and picture-perfect. But the house itself is just as lovely, I just love the fairy-flair you brought into all the rooms (with such wonderful ideas) I especially like the pet 'corner' it is really genius. All in all a really magical building!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited January 2016
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wonderful job Sandraelle! The sims are so well executed and the lot is beautiful. I just took a look at the pics... such a lot of detail in this build. It's evident the thought and care you put into the interior and I like the way you used MOO. I love the landscaping. Way to go! :D

Thank you @soocoolsim ! I'm glad the sims came out well, I was worried that I couldn't pull it off when I took on the request. And I absolutely love that house and floor plan, it was a lot of fun to build. It was interesting though trying to incorporate all of the forest theme decor in each room along with the color scheme she requested, but I was pleased with my results. Hope you are doing well. :)
    edited January 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your simversions of Bog King and Marianne refiect them so very well! :) They look very great! You have captured their faces so well! Rivendell Manor is such a very nice and very detailed home! :) The exterior design and layout of the bulld looks so very nice! The flowers lining the front courtyard area is so very pretty! Very nice roofing on the home! The outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is so very detailed! Each of the rooms and areas of the home are so very nice! The placement of the furnishings in the rooms looks so very nice! Very nice colour schemes of the rooms. The wall patterning in the bedrooms looks very nice. The home would have involved many Simming hours.
    It is a very nice and very detailed home! :)

I appreciate your lovely comments @rosemow , thank you for always stopping by and taking the time to look at our creations and post comments. I'm glad you liked the outdoors area, as I'm never confident with my landscaping abilities. And yes, it took me about 6 weeks or so from start to finish. Have a great day!
    Heledriel wrote: »
    Rivendell Manor is a dream, it looks absolutely marvellous. The garden is so beautiful and picture-perfect. But the house itself is just as lovely, I just love the fairy-flair you brought into all the rooms (with such wonderful ideas) I especially like the pet 'corner' it is really genius. All in all a really magical building!

It was nice of you to drop by @Heledriel, and thank you so much for your nice words. That was my first time making fairies and making a house with a fairy theme, so I'm glad you thought it looked good.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great new creations my friend, very well done. Yours Sims are fabulous and that Manor, well, I am downloading it for a good look through, I love Rustic builds. What a shame The Exchange is still not fixed, as you are not getting the downloads you deserve, sigh.......hopefully they will fix it soon. :/
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Great new creations my friend, very well done. Yours Sims are fabulous and that Manor, well, I am downloading it for a good look through, I love Rustic builds. What a shame The Exchange is still not fixed, as you are not getting the downloads you deserve, sigh.......hopefully they will fix it soon. :/

Thank you so much, you are so sweet to say. Yes, I am sad about the Exchange issue...sure hope it gets fixed soon.
    edited February 15
    COASTAL CHARM (DNA REQUEST), 30x40 residential lot, built in Sunset Valley on 17 Maywood Lane, 2/6/16

This was a DNA request build for @larrylove12, who asked for a 2-story "beachy" home with bedrooms for 2 teen boys, an outdoor kitchen with deck space and a tropical backyard feel. I included her inspiration photos as well. (Oops, I just realized that I forgot to take the aerial view pictures of the floor plans, argh!)

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD

LOTS OF PICTURES

A9k70az.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Coastal Charm is a very nice home! :) It reflects the inspiration home very well! Very nice exterior of the home! The texture of the exterior looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the home looks very nice! Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and great room. The window dining alcove is very nice! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table there with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The curtains there and through the rooms of the home look very nice. Very nice sofas and armchairs sitting area tv ! Sims will enjoy resting there watching tv, and the scenic picture on the tv wall and the lighthouse pictures on the side wall are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there. The flowers/books are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The white marble countertops give a very nice look to the kitchen! The office is very nice! The boat thrmed bookcase looks great in the room! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookcase. The oars and maps are nice touches on the walls. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The nautical themed pictures and items in the teen bedrooms look very nice! The plants, trees, rocks and flowers in the outdoors areas look very nice!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    A great home @Sandraelle ! I love the décor and the layout. Really cool ceiling. I can feel the summer breezes... vacation, here I come. Well done :D
    @rosemow, Thank you for the nice comments, I always love reading your posts, it is much appreciated!

@soocoolsim, Thank you! She wanted the beach feel and an open layout so that was the look I was going for. I'm with you on the vacation....I'll meet you out on the back porch and we can bbq some burgers, lol.
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Gorgeous beach home, Sandraelle! I adore all the pretty colors and furnishings of the interior. And the decks are Perfect for a beach home! :blush:<3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Love Coastal Charm! The colors you used are Fabulous and the yard is so inviting!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    coastal Charm is really charming indeed. Absolutely love the beach-flair it gives and the colours you used, I'm usually not a huge fan of deep blues but the ones you used look wonderful and more refreshing than cold. Really enchanting work.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Very beautiful creations sweetie. Love them all have them Rec'd! Yay for the Exchange working again.
    Gorgeous beach home, Sandraelle! I adore all the pretty colors and furnishings of the interior. And the decks are Perfect for a beach home! :blush:<3

Thank you Cath, I really enjoyed decorating in this style.
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Love Coastal Charm! The colors you used are Fabulous and the yard is so inviting!

Thanks @romagi1, I like my colors too, :p
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Very beautiful creations sweetie. Love them all have them Rec'd! Yay for the Exchange working again.

Hey Bree, thanks for the recs, I appreciate them, and yes, yay for the exchange!
    Heledriel wrote: »
    coastal Charm is really charming indeed. Absolutely love the beach-flair it gives and the colours you used, I'm usually not a huge fan of deep blues but the ones you used look wonderful and more refreshing than cold. Really enchanting work.

Aww, thanks for the nice comments and for stopping by to take a peek @Heledriel , I appreciate it. :)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

I searched for you by name as I wanted to thank you for your wonderful City Rollers Roller Coasters build which looks fantastic situated in Bridgeport with everything a sim could need..now I have found you on this thread I can see your creative talent is still going strong as I ever as I download even more :)

@soocoolsim

I also wanted to thank you for many of your builds I have downloaded and use in my games, at the moment I am so in love with your Moderna Mansion V2 which is stunning and perfect for a large family with an outdoor area to die for its so detailed and beautiful. My sims thank you for having somewhere so awesome to live :)

I am also loving the royal palms court resort and have also downloaded and tried to use the Universal Adventure park because I love the gondola and roller-coaster combo but for the life of me I cannot make the gondola ride work it keeps flagging up a notice that there is something wrong with the track but I have checked the lot as carefully as I can and cannot find anything wrong so was wondering if you had any ideas as I would really love to be able to get it to work.

I am so grateful to the many sims 3 builders past and present who have shared their considerable talents enabling mine and others games to benefit and enrich my stories in a variety of worlds <3 I am also sure I speak for a lot of other players out there as well :)
    edited February 2016
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

I searched for you by name as I wanted to thank you for your wonderful City Rollers Roller Coasters build which looks fantastic situated in Bridgeport with everything a sim could need..now I have found you on this thread I can see your creative talent is still going strong as I ever as I download even more :)

Oh wow, that's so nice to hear @SPARKY1922 . I really appreciate that you took the time to search me out and let me know that you liked the lot, it's really nice to know that you want to download some more of my lots. That's awesome, thanks again!!
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

You are welcome I often think when I am downloading and using builds made by players that there should be some sort of easier way to say thank you and show our appreciation :)
    @Sandraelle

You are welcome I often think when I am downloading and using builds made by players that there should be some sort of easier way to say thank you and show our appreciation :)

Yes, that's a great idea. I often wonder who all downloads my stuff and what they think about them, so this was really nice that you took the time to do that. :-) Have a god day.
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Yes, that's a great idea. I often wonder who all downloads my stuff and what they think about them, so this was really nice that you took the time to do that. :-) Have a god day.

Oh, by the way @SPARKY1922, I am a member of the DNA (Designing Nature and Architecture) Request team and we create builds and sims requested by others. Not sure if you've heard of our team before, but in case you haven't here is the link if you'd ever like to submit a request: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/607188/d-n-a-request-team-master-thread-please-do-not-post-informational-only
    edited February 15
    2/21/16

Here's a DNA request from @witerwings to create a sim-a-like of the actor Charlie Day. He's best known for his role in the movie, "Horrible Bosses" and in the tv show, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".

Traits: Excitable, Absent Minded, Friendly, Clumsy, Slob
    Favs: Tri-tip steak, Blue, Kids Music
    Sign: Aquarius
    Lifetime Wish: Vocal Legend

Unfortunately, my studio became full and had exceeded the quota limit, so had to start deleting some of my studio items - this is one of them. :(

lxDXadh.jpeg
    edited February 15
    Sandalwood Modern, 20x20 residential lot, 2/21/16

This lot was built for @flstrider. His custom world, Helix Bay, is free of store content, and contains lots created by members of the DNA Request team. You can download his beautiful custom world at http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8837138

DOWNLOAD SANDALWOOD MODERN HERE

ALL PICTURES

oh1YvIl.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top