Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    zbern12 wrote: »
    @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls You each have a Sim waiting courtesy of my brother and sister :3

Awesome! I'll put them on the wait-list. Please let your brother and sister know that I'm looking forward to having their Sim join our group, and once the mystery couple goes home, they'll be moved in! :)

I'll be sure to let them know! They are really excited by the way :3
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls You each have a Sim waiting courtesy of my brother and sister :3

Awesome! I'll put them on the wait-list. Please let your brother and sister know that I'm looking forward to having their Sim join our group, and once the mystery couple goes home, they'll be moved in! :)

Let them know about the collaborative writing opportunities, if they're interested! They can write that Sim's portion of dialogue, as well as letters/texts home, journal or diary entries, and so on! so much fun!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    Downloading the sim right now! @zbern12 Thank your brother and sister for making a sim for me! :)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |

Let them know about the collaborative writing opportunities, if they're interested! They can write that Sim's portion of dialogue, as well as letters/texts home, journal or diary entries, and so on! so much fun!

Ok I will! I think they will like that!
    Downloading the sim right now! @zbern12 Thank your brother and sister for making a sim for me! :)

I'll tell them you said thanks! They were excited to make them and send them in :)
    I'm about to get started! I've got a full male household at the moment, and I've still got two spaces left! :tongue:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    I'm about to get started! I've got a full male household at the moment, and I've still got two spaces left! :tongue:

:D I can't wait to see what will happen! So far I have two sims, one boy and one girl, and it is so fun!
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    I am playing now, I got two women and 1 man :smiley: so lol estrogen for days!
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Oh no! Not off to a great start! STUPID WISHING WELL STOP GIVING OFF MORTIFIED ALREADY!!!!
    We've still got a few spots available in our franchises, with more opening up in the near future!

Let us know if you've got Sims you'd like to send!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This is such a lovely idea! I do hav a sim I might want to submit somewhere down the line, but she's not ready yet (and has an extremely long backstory so I'd feel bad for making one of you guys read all of it haha)
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    This is such a lovely idea! I do hav a sim I might want to submit somewhere down the line, but she's not ready yet (and has an extremely long backstory so I'd feel bad for making one of you guys read all of it haha)

Oooh! So, the cool thing about the way this works is that it's ongoing and slots open up through time--as Sims find love (or decide not to), they leave and new slots open!

So, you can send her when she's ready!

And if you know which franchise you think you might want to send her to, then you can let that person know so that he or she can get started reading! LOL!

Oooh! So, the cool thing about the way this works is that it's ongoing and slots open up through time--as Sims find love (or decide not to), they leave and new slots open!

And if you know which franchise you think you might want to send her to, then you can let that person know so that he or she can get started reading! LOL!

Haha! I think yours would actually be the most suitable for her because I would only want her to come back in a romantic relationship if she really really wanted one :)

Haha! I think yours would actually be the most suitable for her because I would only want her to come back in a romantic relationship if she really really wanted one :)

Sounds great! Is she from Bloomer Legacy? If so I'll start reading so I can catch up! And I can save her a spot, if you know approximately when she'll be ready...

Sounds great! Is she from Bloomer Legacy? If so I'll start reading so I can catch up! And I can save her a spot, if you know approximately when she'll be ready...

Yes she is :) I think around 3 weeks time would work if you have a spot around then :) How do you determine how long the sims stay in the franchise for, actually?
    Yes she is :) I think around 3 weeks time would work if you have a spot around then :) How do you determine how long the sims stay in the franchise for, actually?

Great! I can catch up on the reading in that time1

So... when Sims find their true love, if it all works out for both of them, then they can leave the next day or so! If they don't, they can stay around for a while.

If they stay around for a while, then it would be up to the Simmer and the franchise coordinator to decide how long they would stay for.

Also, I will try to accommodate the Simmer's schedule in terms of the pace of my game play. If the Simmer isn't in a hurry, I would alternate playing/writing this with my other games and stories, but if the Simmer has a set amount of time (for example, one week or two weeks), then I would try to accomplish as much as possible in that time.

Since your Sim would come to mine, then, just let me know what kind of schedule we're looking at, and I'll do my best to accomplish as much as possible within that time-frame!

Great! I can catch up on the reading in that time1

So... when Sims find their true love, if it all works out for both of them, then they can leave the next day or so! If they don't, they can stay around for a while.

If they stay around for a while, then it would be up to the Simmer and the franchise coordinator to decide how long they would stay for.

Also, I will try to accommodate the Simmer's schedule in terms of the pace of my game play. If the Simmer isn't in a hurry, I would alternate playing/writing this with my other games and stories, but if the Simmer has a set amount of time (for example, one week or two weeks), then I would try to accomplish as much as possible in that time.

Since your Sim would come to mine, then, just let me know what kind of schedule we're looking at, and I'll do my best to accomplish as much as possible within that time-frame!

Ooh I love how flexible that is! I have no doubts my sim will be in great hands :)
    Update at CT Style!

We've got three new Sims, and everybody loves everybody!

CT Style, 1.3

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @CathyTea I'm thinking of possibly submitting Jughead from LAR! Who knows if Midge will ever leave Moose!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    swcheppes wrote: »
    @CathyTea I'm thinking of possibly submitting Jughead from LAR! Who knows if Midge will ever leave Moose!

Oh, my! You know that CT is the coordinator! Of course, she's a bit older than he is... plus she's good (I hope) at keeping her crushes to herself!

I should really rename my Franchise to The Goofballs Search for Love--since we have mostly goofballs there!

AND... another update! See what's up for @zbern12 's Destiny Smith, @Maladi777 's Bradley Heffner , @sunnyshay 's Puma Bui, @DreamsInPixels ' Nate Sager, and @Rinellie 's Jesse Preston!

CT Style, 1.4

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Is it conceited if I think Jesse is being adorable? :lol: These updates are so much fun! Thanks for writing them =)
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Is it conceited if I think Jesse is being adorable? :lol: These updates are so much fun! Thanks for writing them =)

Jesse is SO adorable. He's really an awesome Sim. He's so kind, so sweet. He's considerate to everybody, and wow! Does he every broadcast his every thought and emotion! Love getting to write about him! Thanks so much for sharing him!

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Jesse is SO adorable. He's really an awesome Sim. He's so kind, so sweet. He's considerate to everybody, and wow! Does he every broadcast his every thought and emotion! Love getting to write about him! Thanks so much for sharing him!

That sounds like him! I'm so glad you like writing about him :) You do a great job of writing him and all the other participants!
    Seasons of Love 1.1
    Everyone gets settled into the Seasons of Love franchise with an opening discussion and soufflés!

seasonsoflove1-05.png
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png