Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    @Fizzstix I am sort of lucky in that there were only a few kids in the house at the time and I have the files of their moms mostly.

ts3w-2013-08-21-12-42-14-27.jpg
    I created these twos mom so I can approximate their looks in the CAS if her file that I just found still works. They were teens at the time of the crash.

ts3w-2013-08-21-11-38-23-80.jpg
    These two toddlers mom was an alien that I have the saved file for. They were children when the file crashed.

The ones I might not be able to duplicate were two sets of triplets whose mothers I don't have the files for and their creators don't seem to be around to contact.

ts3w-2013-08-17-11-00-11-99.jpg?w=600&h=450
    ts3w-2013-08-17-11-12-37-68.jpg?w=600&h=450

In case you are wondering I use Nraas so I was able to time pregnancies so that I'd have kids in toddler stage, child and teen in the house at once over the 8 sim household minmum. I'd move the moms out when their babies became toddlers unless I kept them around for story purposes awhile longer.

I need to restall Sims 3 and try some stuff out to decide for sure but I think I could manage but I'll just have to forget the mamas I had waiting and I'd start fresh with the kids I know I can recreate. I will just reboot the section of the story with the same basic story but with sims I create or are donated going forward.

Btw this is my Baby Daddy Liam Gelman.

ts3w-2013-09-17-10-25-43-52.jpg

The story was a black comedy and I was having a lot of fun with him being "Jerk Charming" and torturing him with horrible things happening to him. lol.

Once I can reload the Sims 3 I can test out the sim files and go from there to see if I can continue it. Thanks for the input.

• Options
    @cherrycat777 Thanks. The feedback I've gotten has encouraged me to try again if I can salvage the other major characters in the save. If they work and since I have Liam's file still I'll just have to do some retconning of the story a bit.

The story is kind of complicated, I was writing as an actual 3 part story with 3 mini-arches in it, and I really would love to end it and finish the challenge if I can.

• Options
    Yay! I managed to get Sims files for the sims I need! Now only to check and see if my sim files survived or I need to remake them...
  • Options
    cherrycat777cherrycat777 Posts: 58 Member
    > @JLBDreamer said:
    > Yay! I managed to get Sims files for the sims I need! Now only to check and see if my sim files survived or I need to remake them...

@JLBDreamer
    Hopefully you can finish your challenge/story :)
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    I had my first twins! I don't know if that's because I placed two bassinets, and it feels like I cheated, though I didn't. That's 15 for me.
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    I had my first twins! I don't know if that's because I placed two bassinets, and it feels like I cheated, though I didn't. That's 15 for me.

Well plum! I'm going to make a nursery with ten bassinets and see if that helps me at all. xD
  • Options
    > @AdelaideMann said:
    > I had my first twins! I don't know if that's because I placed two bassinets, and it feels like I cheated, though I didn't. That's 15 for me.

Congrats! After the sim gods provided me with two sets of twins (my first twins!) they must have visited you!
  • Options
    The father of the twins is Peter Brady, who doesn't like kids. :o
  • Options
    > @AdelaideMann said:
    > The father of the twins is Peter Brady, who doesn't like kids. :o

Oh, that happened in my friend's game! The sim got angry when the news was shared.
  • Options
    RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    Back to my somewhat ridiculous luck with twins. Three sets in a row!
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • Options
    UrfliesareundonUrfliesareundon Posts: 9 New Member
    Onto baby No.45 at the moment

Pearl Coran
    Jelly Coran
    Mushroom Coran
    Lavender and Lemony Coran
    Sky and Reign Coran
    Rebel Coran
    Roman Coran

Two lots of twins in a row!.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hi!

I've started moving over my BC from my old blog so if you want to start following it here are the links to the first few chapters:

questprobutton.jpg
    questch2button-copy.jpg
    questch3button-copy.jpg

Sorry the links aren't working right here is the link to the blog page.

Quest For Immortality:Part 1
    Post edited by JLBDreamer on
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    After MONTHS I've finally posted Chapter 20 - Be Brave on my blog. The household is mourning the loss of their mother and challenge matriarch Dallas Cartwright, and the heir's fate is revealed. She is NOT happy about it either! Check it out, and stay tuned for more 100 Baby Challenge coming soon!
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options
    xNoorAnnaxNoorAnna Posts: 2 New Member
    I know you're not able to use cheats but am I allowed to use cheats for:

-The boys my sim gets, are always really overweight and don't get me wrong but I just don't really like it when they're all like that so I edit them in CAS and make them just a little slimmer. Am I allowed to do this?

-There is a bug in my game and that's that my teens and kids can't have an A in school (really annoying) so they already had really good scores and almost an A, always made their homework, but NEVER get an A. Am I allowed to age them up when I'm 100% sure they already had to get an A?
  • Options
    Why is it that when I send my mom out to meet men, only women show up? Even the bartenders/entertainers are women. Here are two examples, just the last two times I sent her out.

3310pvm.png

The guy she's talking to is her brother, and the only other guy is one she's already had a baby with.

2mfb142.png

The guy playing the guitar is her brother, and the guy she's talking to is the only other male present. And he's someone she knows and dislikes.
  • Options
    Why is it that when I send my mom out to meet men, only women show up? Even the bartenders/entertainers are women. Here are two examples, just the last two times I sent her out.

3310pvm.png

The guy she's talking to is her brother, and the only other guy is one she's already had a baby with.

2mfb142.png

The guy playing the guitar is her brother, and the guy she's talking to is the only other male present. And he's someone she knows and dislikes.

You might want to remove some women and put only men in your neighborhoods for a bit.
  • Options
    Just hit the 40 child mark! I continue to have incredibly and honestly almost unbelievable luck. A set of triplets! My matriarch can't even get pregnant for a while because the household is full with a set of teen twins, a set of child twins, and now the three babies. Oh well, it's basically the least terrible problem to have.
  • Options
    Katari15Katari15 Posts: 27 Member
    I just started doing this challenge! I've got 9 kids right now (6 are moved out because they aged up). Funny thing happened with mine; she had a set of twins and triplets before I got the fertility treatment reward, but after I got the reward she started only having 1 baby at a time! Sims y u do dis to me
  • Options
    For this reason I haven't gotten the fertility treatment. Has anyone tried the two bassinet trick yet? I really wonder if that's how I got my twins. Seems too easy.
  • Options
    > @AdelaideMann said:
    > For this reason I haven't gotten the fertility treatment. Has anyone tried the two bassinet trick yet? I really wonder if that's how I got my twins. Seems too easy.

What's the two bassinet trick?
  • Options
    > @RecursiveAcronym said:
    > > @AdelaideMann said:
    > > For this reason I haven't gotten the fertility treatment. Has anyone tried the two bassinet trick yet? I really wonder if that's how I got my twins. Seems too easy.
    >
    > What's the two bassinet trick?

@RecursiveAcronym,

@AdelaideMann put two bassinets in her home. And got twins. Was it luck, or could this trick actually work? Hmmm...
  • Options
    Yes, my first twins. Someone else try!
  • Options
    Yes, my first twins. Someone else try!

It doesn't work like that. I had twins multiple times with both matriarch and have always had two or three bassinets in the house. It's totally random. I have yet to have triplets. =/
  • Options
    I always have three bassinets in the house because I'm too lazy to get rid of them, but I didn't have them at the start, only when I moved into a new house, so who knows if my incredible luck is tied to that or not.
  • Options
    desirae333desirae333 Posts: 261 Member
    Had to restart my challenge! *grumbles!*
    My file got corrupted, even the back up. It just lagged and did silly things, or glitched out so it wasn't really playable anymore. SO I have a new founder, and on the first day she got pregnant! Let's hope I can actually complete the challenge this time!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top