Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @ZombieMew 's Candy Hoard - I call dibs!!!! :yum:

@fabeme - Aww, I'm sorry you're so busy lately, you're missed. <3

@AriyAriy - You're welcome! :) Very nice scoop on the set!

@ Gerbil-Webzmaster - the Fainted From Laughter button is missing in this forum version. See: DeathListing™ above for details

@Reachsims RE: DeathListing™ - The gauntlet has been thrown! And we shall respond. En Garde :ninja fighter:
  • MsRedMsRed Posts: 117 Member
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle and @skybaker for your gifts! I've been making such great progress... :)

My Top 5 have been updated. :smiley:
    The Sims 3 Store: ♢ My Page | ♢ My Wishlist | ♢ YouTube Channel | ♢ My Top 5
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited February 2016
    To everyone who thanked me for gifts -- You're welcome!

And to everyone gifted me -- @Hayley~Belle and @lasummerb and @Kyrah2016 (and anyone I might have forgotten) -- Thank you so much!

My top 5 is now updated. :)
    Also, it seems to be letting me sort things, so I will hopefully have them actually at the top of my wish list!
  • FoxyLovesKittyFoxyLovesKitty Posts: 889 Member
    Hey guys!

This is my last update to my top 5 list, as it hasn't been updated for a very long time. I now own most of the store, and more importantly all of the items I wanted. I couldn't have done it without all of your help. I want to thank you all very much!
    It was so nice to meet such nice people. I love this forum and I enjoy coming here :)
    As a thank you, I, first of all, updated my original post, my top 5 list which can be found here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13771636/#Comment_13771636

And second, I want to share a picture with you that I took by myself :)
    Wishing you a great week and happy simming <3
    IMG_0391.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    Thank you @MsRed :)

top five updated
  • xczasiaxczasia Posts: 53 Member
    @Reachsims Thank you for the Wild Bed Head!
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Just wanted to know, does anyone has difficulties login on the Sims 3 Store ? I can't log in, when I try I still have the option to log in when I change page.
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @Kyrah2016 thank you for the Waning Moon items!!! I think with color changes this set will fit really well with the Fiesta set !
    fabeme wrote: »
    Just wanted to know, does anyone has difficulties login on the Sims 3 Store ? I can't log in, when I try I still have the option to log in when I change page.

I did but I clicked the box that said "remember me" closed the page then opened a new one and I was signed in @fabeme

I did but I clicked the box that said "remember me" closed the page then opened a new one and I was signed in @fabeme

Didn't work for me :-/ Tried by deleting cache, using another browser, but can't stay logged. Hope it will be solved soon because I want to buy the next DD :sweat:
    edited February 2016

Its simplistic but it often works: Try clearing cookies/cache/history on your browser. *Careful with the Forms data, it contains Log-in identity data (Usernames/Passwords) so you may want to un-check that one prior to clearing the browser.

In my in-expert experiences, issues with the Store/Log-in come & go all of the time. Often, its a fairly local issue/cause, not global. The problem isn't always EA's Website (server-side), its also common on the End-user's side (client-side). We all get routed through an amazing number of points before we even reach EA's Server.

Edit: I see now that you tried clearing/switching the browser. Sorry, I forget to refresh before posting :(

Edit Edit: The Waning Moon set? Its a 2 Hour sale + there's a little over 30 minutes left on the current sale. Fingers crossed that your issue will resolved before it ends. It very likely will.
    edited February 2016
    ha! Forgot the qWote :D
    edited February 2016
    ahem... carry on...
    @Kyrah2016 thank you for the Waning Moon items!!! I think with color changes this set will fit really well with the Fiesta set !
    You're very welcome! :) Those two are among my most favorite themed sets! <3 The Hacienda/Fiesta ones were some of the very first I ever bought to try. I'm not a legendary great builder but, I simply could.not.stop! building every conceivable configuration of Spanish/Tex-Mex/Southwestern houses & landscapes. The Waning Moon set will be new to me (if I evah move it with my new PC build!) Longhouses/Rough cabins will be a fun challenge to build :)
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    Pfff I just came back from a Zumba lesson and I'm exhausted... I lost count of the amount of squats we had to do tonight. My legs will definitely hurt tomorrow :lol: If I don't get tight legs now, I don't know how I ever will :joy::joy:

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to you all :blush: I hope everbody has / had a lovely day today!

Yes I completely agree that you should celebrate the one you love everyday but without today I wouldn't have tomorrow: the after Valentine's day chocolate sale :joy::joy::joy: The assorted chocolates will be over 70% off tomorrow !

@LaineeCheri Oooohh chocolates are the best! :heart:

@Hayley~Belle How wonderful that your granddaughter wanted to have a sleepover. That must have been a lot of fun! I always loved the sleepovers at my grandma's home :blush: Such great memories!

@ss81 You're welcome for your gift :) I hope you had a Happy Valentine's day as well!

@Blooming_Lilac *waves hi* So nice to see you here again! I'm glad you like the gifts, enjoy! :heart:

@Kaela_87 It's my pleasure :kissing_heart: Those dice lights sure are funky! Enjoy!

@fairygirl7 You're very welcome for the gifts :)
    Waning Moon was green!!!! I hope it was for you as well @Hayley~Belle !! Thank you everyone !!!!
    Top 5 updated <3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Wow @Reachsims, been away for a small while and all of a sudden your gift exchange is over 900 pages! Congrats :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    edited February 2016
    I can't buy Waning Moon :'(

When I go on the DD page, I click on log in, then I see that I can buy it for 5 SP. I click on buy and it asks me to log in again, which I do. Then the page refresh and I'm at the Make Me an Offer page. When I go back to the Waning Moon page, I still have to log in and everything is the same !!!! :'(

EDIT : I tried with my cellphone and I could get it, but I still can't download it because The Sims Store still don't want to let me log in !!!
    * waves hi at @SjappielovePaul * It's so great to see you again around here :heart: I hope you and your man are doing well!!

@fabeme Have you tried logging in on the my page section? That usually helps me to log in. :) If I log in on the store page itself it sometimes takes forever to load, or it doesn't load at all. I hope you'll still be able to get Waning Moon!!
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    We sure do @Martje89, by the end of next week we should be settled in our new place and I love it already. It's just crazy busy, but it's so worth it to know we'll have a great place for years coming :)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    It's been a quiet day for me sim store wise (busy irl). I slept through a DD overnight, but pretty much have everything today except waning moon, which was a green button for me! Thanks everyone. I am really excited for Best of 2010 tomorrow. I've been waiting on that to come around for a loooong time - I missed it last go round.

I am jealous of the candy. I didn't get to the store today, and I am sure it is gone now!

@fabeme I was going to suggest a cell phone. At least you managed to get it. download can happen after you've sorted things out.
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    <snip>... buy Waning Moon :'(
    EDIT : I tried with my cellphone and I could get it, but I still can't download it because The Sims Store still don't want to let me log in !!!

I'm sorry for your trouble @Fabeme but at least you can buy it now and that is the main thing. You can download it later. Other than the advice given by Kyrah I cannot hep you further but I know this has happened to me before. Usually, this kind of situation sorts itself out within a day. Buy today. Download tomorrow?

@SjappielovePaul - I am so happy to see you stop by and I am thrilled about your new home. We have missed you something awful! <3

• ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you @Kyrah2016 and @Hayley~Belle by gifts. :):):)
    Thank you for all your advices :)

Still can't log in on my computer, but I could get the set with my cellphone, it's better than nothing.

I tried to log in on my page, but it still doesn't work. :-/

@Reachsims seem like I'll have to wait, but I have to add items to my wishlist, it's almost empty xD
    edited February 2016
    Ooh that sounds really exciting @SjappielovePaul :smiley: I can imagine it will be very busy, but it will definitely be worth it. It's nice to have a "fijne plek" to live. Wishing you both lots of luck, joy and love in your new home, for now and the many years to come :blush:

@Kyrah2016 Thank you for your sweet message earlier :heart: I sent you a reply through a PM, because I was afraid it would get too long and too much of topic :)

Edit: I'm glad to see you were still able to get Waning Moon @fabeme. I'm sure the problem with logging in will be sorted soon, so that you will be able to add the new goodies to your game :blush: Enjoy!
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Sorry I haven't gifted anybody today! No sign of any ads since this morning :cry: I will try my best to get some so I can at least gift someone today!

It's Family Day today in my part of Canada so everybody gets today off so the whole family can spend time together! <3 Spend time with your loved ones, everyone <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^