Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Okay, he's on the gallery now under the hashtag #CTstyle :relaxed: For some reason, he's listed as modded though, so you'll have to enable custom content in the search options. His name is Jesse Preston!
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Is it okay if after the process is over and you put the sim couple on the gallery (assuming my sim's able to find love), that I just take the person my sim fell in love with and insert her into my game, and not put the new version of my sim? I ask because I don't want my sim to lose his current relationships. I would just have to play out the dating scenario but with the knowledge that the two sims are compatible.

I don't believe anyone answered your question @Rinellie, but it is perfectly fine to me! I believe @CathyTea did the same thing with her New World Symphony couple Sugar and Ren! So it is perfectly acceptable, and I would say encouraged ;)

I've been thinking about this! I was thinking of sending one of my Sims to Joel or Kit's, but then I thought just like you did--how would I do that? Delete the original? No. Start a new game when they return? Well, maybe...

It's too bad that we can't maintain the relationships.

With Sugar and Ren, a copy of Sugar went to Ren's game, and they fell in love there.

So, I downloaded a copy of Ren into Sugar's original game. They really got on well. I did help things along with a few flirts, but they took it from there and autonomously, Sugar asked Ren to be her girlfriend, then they autonomously proposed and autonomously got married! So, it does work!

I have three sims that need help, but mostly two. So I think I will do the copy thing. Problem is, two of them are twins...:/ and a part of me doesn't want to separate best friend twins from birth! Not on the biggest quest of their lives haha. So maybe I'll hold off on them yeah?
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    HEY!
    If you're wondering about where our posts about our Franchises will be, they'll all be over at https://freezerbunnydating.wordpress.com/
    Here, you can find our Franchise descriptions and our posts concerning our progress with our Franchises and your sims!

You can even check out the first post of CT Style, here!
    https://freezerbunnydating.wordpress.com/2016/02/15/ct-style-1-1
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Okay, he's on the gallery now under the hashtag #CTstyle :relaxed: For some reason, he's listed as modded though, so you'll have to enable custom content in the search options. His name is Jesse Preston!

Awesome! I'll load him up next time I play! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Guess what? We've got our first couple of the Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise! I won't tell you who (at least not yet) and I won't tell you how (at least not now) but I will tell you Wow!

They're adorable... and they fell in love through whim! :)<3

Stay-tuned for chapters in a few days...

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Guess what? We've got our first couple of the Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise! I won't tell you who (at least not yet) and I won't tell you how (at least not now) but I will tell you Wow!

Ugh! You tease!

Origin ID: Shar1W
    sunnyshay wrote: »

Ugh! You tease!

LOL! It's worth the wait!

• UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member

The suspense is gonna kill meeee.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

Can't waiiiiit!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member

Ooo, how exciting! Can't wait to read the updates =)
    Ooh, I'm getting into my Franchise today too! I can't wait to see what happens :tongue:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    Ooh, I'm getting into my Franchise today too! I can't wait to see what happens :tongue:

I'll be playing today, so wish me luck!
  • zbern12zbern12 Posts: 445 Member
    edited February 2016
    Playful, Risky Love

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”

― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night’s Dream

Sometimes you find love in the most unexpected ways. Sometimes it is in the park or while waiting for a bus, that is the basis of Playful, Risky Love. The entire premises of this franchise is to make finding love fun and exciting, but also a little risky. Every other day the entire household will go out on a trip to a random location and talk to any Sim that is there, from that point on the possibilities are endless!

The Details:

Like CT’s Style if your Sim has a whim or starts talking autonomously there will be nothing to stop the budding romance, but in the since of starting the conversations and giving a little push it is like Love Like A Dragon and Seasons of Love.

During the time spent in Playful, Risky Love your Sim will be living in a cozy cabin decorated in emotional decor, some angry, some flirty, ect. That is what makes it risky because in love, not everyone is always happy with one another.This secluded home is on the island in Windenburg, completely bulldozed except for the cabin, so whenever someone is over there is nothing to bother them.

Every time someone calls and invites you Sim over, we say ‘Yes’ no matter who it is. Also once your Sim reaches the friendship level to invite a Sim to move in, regardless of gender, will that person be the one?

Extras: Similar to Love Like A Dragon if you would prefer for your Sim to be pushed towards a certain trait or certain gender just PM me all those details along with your notification about your Sim signing up for the franchise.

If you would like your sim(s) to participate in this Freezer Bunny Dating Franchise, please notify @zbern12 via this thread, or pm if you have any particulars you would like addressed. Lastly, upload your sim(s) with the #PlayfulRiskyLove.

Four sims per session will be accepted, on a first come, first served status. It is a continuous program, as new spots are being opened all the time, so please feel free to send more if need be! All sims deserve that chance for Playful, Risky Love!

Current Sims:

Tatsuya Ikeda- @Meggles
    Juliana Meadows- My brother and sister

Updates:

Entry 1.1
    Post edited by zbern12 on
    We're thrilled to announce our newest franchise, "Playful, Risky Love," with @zbern12 ! Check out his description above, then come on over to check out the blog! :)https://freezerbunnydating.wordpress.com/

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Okay! I am officially submitting Tatsuya.

Poor kid. He went to compete on Love Shot and spent so much time playing video games that he left first without a romantic connection. His head wasn't in the game. He seems happy being single but I want to see if there's someone out there for him. (Any gender; or maybe he's ace!)

Here's his bio from my blog.

He can go to whichever franchise you think would be best (or none if you think he's hopeless ;) )
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Meggles wrote: »

Poor kid. He went to compete on Love Shot and spent so much time playing video games that he left first without a romantic connection. His head wasn't in the game. He seems happy being single but I want to see if there's someone out there for him. (Any gender; or maybe he's ace!)

He can go to whichever franchise you think would be best (or none if you think he's hopeless ;) )

Oooh! I can totally see Tats in Playful, Risky! :)

• aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    I'm debating on whether or not to send Simon Skinner over. He's went to camp many Sim years ago, and now that he's a YA, he comes over to the legacy lot feeling sad often.

I'm wondering whether or not he's feeling a bit lonely. I checked in on him and he has no romantic relationships. Maybe he doesn't care...or maybe he is looking for someone and just needs the right environment. I'm not sure!
    I'm debating on whether or not to send Simon Skinner over. He's went to camp many Sim years ago, and now that he's a YA, he comes over to the legacy lot feeling sad often.

I'm wondering whether or not he's feeling a bit lonely. I checked in on him and he has no romantic relationships. Maybe he doesn't care...or maybe he is looking for someone and just needs the right environment. I'm not sure!

Maybe he does need the right environment! You should read the franchise descriptions and see which one you think would fit Simon best and then come to a decision on if you should send him or not :)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited February 2016

You're right - that sounds good! It would be like a game! :lol:@zbern12 do you want Tats?
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr

You're right - that sounds good! It would be like a game! :lol:@zbern12 do you want Tats?

Sure! I'll add him now :)
    edited February 2016
    We've got a new chapter in CT Style! Follow Nate and Bradley as they begin to meet a few people in town: CT Style, 1.2

@DreamsInPixels @Maladi777

We'd love to have Simon join us! We've got a few slots opening up soon--and we're basically a goofball's paradise there. Plus, it's the same CT who runs the place (now with gray hair! LOL!) She and Simon will be happy to spend time together!

Plus, we have some really beautiful and amazing women coming around that lot, and if he prefers men, we also have some really cute friends who come by, too!

I'm finishing up my builds tonight, so I'll begin playing tonight hopefully! :smiley:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls You each have a Sim waiting courtesy of my brother and sister :3
    zbern12 wrote: »
    @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls You each have a Sim waiting courtesy of my brother and sister :3

Awesome! I'll put them on the wait-list. Please let your brother and sister know that I'm looking forward to having their Sim join our group, and once the mystery couple goes home, they'll be moved in! :)