Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• PlaizealotPlaizealot Posts: 176 Member
    edited February 2016
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    To what extent may I use the club-system in the earlier challenges? Or in any of the challenges for that matter. There are some true potential there! Although maybe to be considered overpowered amd cheaty?

U make take full advantage of clubs in every house mini-challenge unless stated otherwise (so far Houses 001-011 u may use the club aspect of the game)
    :star: U may NOT hold club gatherings on your lot.
    :star: IF u travel 2 where your club is meeting etc. U MUST have $1k as cash on hand in order 2 join them.

@Vihisha , These rules should be implemented into all house rule pages.

• NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    @Vihisha I know you said we can't host club gatherings on our lot, but what if the only people that is in that club are all members that live on said lot?
    I mean we can make groups to go fishing and stuff, but i see the club can add a little more. Like you make a club with all the kids or just the heir, then the founder (heir) can like "teach" their child/teen how to garden or fish like this.
    This is just a thought.
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Plaizealot wrote: »
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    To what extent may I use the club-system in the earlier challenges? Or in any of the challenges for that matter. There are some true potential there! Although maybe to be considered overpowered amd cheaty?

U make take full advantage of clubs in every house mini-challenge unless stated otherwise (so far Houses 001-011 u may use the club aspect of the game)
    :star: U may NOT hold club gatherings on your lot.
    :star: IF u travel 2 where your club is meeting etc. U MUST have $1k as cash on hand in order 2 join them.

@Vihisha , These rules should be implemented into all house rule pages.

I did add them back in December 2 all House threads & it's also part of the rule sets in House 012 :smile:
    Nakendra wrote: »
    @Vihisha I know you said we can't host club gatherings on our lot, but what if the only people that is in that club are all members that live on said lot?
    I mean we can make groups to go fishing and stuff, but i see the club can add a little more. Like you make a club with all the kids or just the heir, then the founder (heir) can like "teach" their child/teen how to garden or fish like this.
    This is just a thought.

Even if all club members already live on your home lot...u still cannot hold any club gatherings there as it WILL make things easier. This rule was implemented in attempt 2 make things more even (fair)...especially 4 those players who do NOT have Get Together. If u make a club out of your household Sims u will have 2 gather other places (as long as u have @ least $1k as cash on hand).
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited February 2016

I did add them back in December 2 all House threads & it's also part of the rule sets in House 012 :smile:

Ok, I don't see them. Where can I find them? I read where you can't join a club at all for House 012 and that anyone moving in has to break away from any club(s) they belong to, but that's all I see.
    I found them on page 20 of the House 001 thread, but I don't see them in the actual "Nitty Gritty" list on page one. I guess I'm just asking you to include them there(page one) like you have with the latest "wishing well" rules for all houses. I know it's a lot to ask and your time is limited, but most folks don't realize the rule actually exists and I doubt they will read 20 pages in to see it.
    Post edited by Plaizealot on
    Plaizealot wrote: »
    I guess I'm just asking you to include them there(page one) like you have with the latest "wishing well" rules for all houses. I know it's a lot to ask and your time is limited, but most folks don't realize the rule actually exists and I doubt they will read 20 pages in to see it.

I gotcha! :smile: I will officially add that into the wording!!

If your Sim(s) join or create a club, you may NOT have club gatherings in your home lot. If you travel to where your club is meeting etc. U MUST have $1k as cash on hand in order to join them
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Several things happened at the same time that caused me to re-consider starting my challenge over. Main reason though was that I wanted other drifters to be able to read about my endeavours + I had the coolest ideas about population and clubs that I wanted to try out. 1) I wanted to see what kind of sims the game would through at me if I wiped out the entire population to start with! Would they be dead-ugly? Only aliens? Or actually fairly balanced? 2) It is recommended to leave the Windenburg population in as NPC to guarantee that the clubs are intact. But what if, what if clubs was something that was created in the same speed as new community lots was added? Say a Garden club in part 3 when you may add the Park back to Oasis Springs? Just a thought and it might come back and bite me in my rear but I am riding with it for now!

Here is the link to my blog where I am introducing Adrian: http://keepitsimplysims.com/category/drifters-challenge/
    Please add it to the list accordingly!
    AMB.jpg
    Have fun testing out the game & seeing what happens!! :smiley:
    I added your blog 2 the list on House 001 thread!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Hello! This one sounds fun! Can't wait to try it.
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge

Let me know if u give it a go! I'd LOVE 2 follow along on your journey :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    Should I post my blog updates here too?
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member

It is great fun. Very addicting. If you decide to try it, welcome to the drifter challenge fellow drifter. :)
    edited February 2016
    I need some help from my fellow friends. I have finished going through the house boxes but now there are about 20 boxes in the garage that are from our shed and storage. I don't really feel like I can go through them by myself due to the fact I have no clue what half of the stuff is for. I hate tools or anything that looks like a tool LOL.

I recognize a screw driver when I see one and yeah that thing that rolls could be a paint roller? Anyway, I just feel like this is my husbands domain but I still feel guilty for not doing anything box wise. However, I have tons of stuff to do inside still. Which I will get to at some point LOL. I just want to play my game again.

Edit: I need some permission to goof off :) Okay I am done. I went out there and tried to organize that mess in piles and it is already organized in boxes so I am not messing with it no more.
    Post edited by Glimmer50 on
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Hi Glimmer! It sounds like you have been very busy and you deserve a break to just sit and play your game for a few hours!! So yeah, go ahead and just go for it and enjoy every minute of it!
    @Glimmer50 - you should set aside 2 hours each and every day to play! :)
    Thanks guys. I think I have been working for so long, I forgot how to relax LOL. I think 2 hours of play time a day is a great idea. :)
    @Fennadev that's up 2 u...I think more people share stuff on the individual house threads tho :smile:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey guys!
    I have been of social media for a few days, due to RL happening. Here's a new update on The McKenna Legacy: A Drifter Story | 001.6 Singles Club

Hope you like it! **HUGS**
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    SimmerPT wrote: »
    Hey guys!
    I have been of social media for a few days, due to RL happening. Here's a new update on The McKenna Legacy: A Drifter Story | 001.6 Singles Club

Hope you like it! **HUGS**

Love your singles club! What was your settings for it?
    AMB.jpg
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Hello hello!!! Boy.... it sure has been some time since I was here. I feel like I abandoned y'all. I'm sorry!!! :'( (she pleads) I really didn't mean to. :'( ha ha But, besides stopping by to say 'hi', I did want to let y'all know that I had deleted EVERYTHING regarding the drifter challenge from my youtube page. WHY ?!??? Well, since I haven't played in SOOOOOOOO long, I just wanted to start from the beginning (yes -- once again) and this time do a let's play FROM the beginning!

So.... when will all this happen?? My **plan** is to start while we're on Easter break. And that will start next month on the 25th. Yeah, I'll have to remember to save the challenge I am playing now and put that off to the side, but I really do miss playing THIS challenge. :)<3

Until next time when I get a chance to pop in!
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
    Let me know when u start it up again & have a video online....until then I shall remove your channel from the listing so people don't turn up empty handed -k- :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    Let me know when u start it up again & have a video online....until then I shall remove your channel from the listing so people don't turn up empty handed -k- :smiley:

No problem! ;)

Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • lessthanzero1013lessthanzero1013 Posts: 464 Member
    Hello fellow Drifters!!! :) Today marks the one year anniversary of The Drifter Challenge and some of us Drifters got together to put together a video for the amazing Vihisha! :) Thought I'd share it here in case anyone wanted to join in on the celebration! :) The video was put together by many of us Drifters and we love this challenge so much, we wanted to celebrate it with this video! I hope you guys enjoy! Happy Drifting y'all!! :)<3

https://youtu.be/eZ1LwFYvb84
    Feel free to add me on Origin: lessthanzero1013
    00d43057-3a6e-4d56-8f19-6ae0d13c18ba_zps7c6fa94e.jpg
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey Drifters!
    Happy Drifterversary!
    To commemorate here's one more chapter of The McKenna Legacy | A Drifter Story: 001.7 A lovely visitor starring the magnificent @lessthanzero1013

Happy Drifting!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
    @lessthanzero1013 The video was absolutely AMAZING!! The best thing EVER! <3

HAPPY DRIFTER-VERSARY EVERYONE!!!!
    369020tjheveacao.gif369020tjheveacao.gif369020tjheveacao.gif
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    ohh wow has it been a whole year of drifting? Happy drifter-versary Vihisha and my fellow drifters :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top