Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1000 fun things to do in the sims 4

Comments

• mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    Just for the record, we are on 179, not 176.
  • PurpleSweetTartPurpleSweetTart Posts: 167 Member
    > @mylenaurelie said:
    > 51. Create an adoption center.

ooh, but please tell us how you would adopt kids from the adoption center...
  • greenXengreenXen Posts: 1,227 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    144. Garden of Eden. Create two outdoor-loving Sims and build them a garden wonderland home with only plants and gardening items -- use the "woohoo" bush for bed and bath needs, use ponds for fishing or natural pools for swimming, and let them grow their own fresh food.

Looks like the new pack will be perfect for this. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0DmNcD-HHk
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited February 2016
    179. Get your Sim to change into nude 'outfit' and photograph them in the photography studio....then sell the photos....

(I did this once. I know, its so wrong...:lol:)
    giphy.gif
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited February 2016
    180. Eat Grilled Cheese and unlock the Grilled Cheese Aspiration, then complete it to gain the power to summon the almighty Grilled Cheese.
    181. Use the new Kleptomaniac Trait and steal from your Neighbors.
    182. Hire a Gardener to tend your Garden whilst your Sims relax without fear of wilting plants.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • allieb312allieb312 Posts: 305 Member
    edited February 2016
    > @mylenaurelie said:

Cheat and add the kid to the family.
  • Michael_The_GodMichael_The_God Posts: 6 New Member
    Make a sweat shop and try to get 1,000,000 dollars or more from it.
  • AnastaciasgemAnastaciasgem Posts: 246 Member
    184. Make a massive list of random events, some big and some small, and then use a randomizer to pick a random item from the list and then play it out. It's most fun when you include things you wouldn't usually do in the game. I'm someone who has played by following 'wishes' and 'wants' in previous games but the whims in TS4 are so repetitive and generic, so this is my way of having sort of prompts of what to do next without doing the same old thing
    iiudADB.gif
    Origin ID: Gemmaisasim
    The Minogue ISBI family tree
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    185. Make a Klepto Bad Cop with GTW.

(and if you have a mod that stops conflicting traits... Make a Klepto/Good sim who always returns the things they steal)
    186. get all the achievements.
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    edited February 2016
    Play what used to be in Sims 1, called "Trollops and Johns", but could be considered the "WooHoo Challenge". Create a single sim, but don't let them get a job. Spend all their money on their lot and furniture and decorations and garden. Then add 1000 to the household funds for every time they woo hoo with a sim. they aren't allowed to get any simoleons any other way, nor to let another sim move in or get married to them. Works best with Romantic, Noncommittal Sims, but becomes the most fun once one of the sims they woohoo has the jealous trait. (ALL Sims in Sims 1 had the jealous trait.)
    Post edited by SimsILikeSims on
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
  • uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    188. Don't bother paying bills.
    189. Spend the night at a neighbor's house.
    190. Prank call someone.
    191. Get in a fight with the grim reaper.
    192. Woohoo the grim reaper.
    193. Marry the grim reaper.
    194. Have kids with the grim reaper.
    195. Don't put out the fire. Let the fire spread.
  • midnitetechmidnitetech Posts: 283 Member
    196. Live off the grid- no electricity (lights, fridge etc)
  • SimsILikeSimsSimsILikeSims Posts: 1,634 Member
    197. Use mods to run a hotel or a school.
    I have been playing The Sims since 2001, when Livin Large came out. My avatar deliberately looks like Chris Roomies from TS1.
    198. Read the moodlet descriptions.
    199. Fight an enemy.
    200. Go to the gym.
    201. Have a couple's child be the only child. Let the child not have any siblings.
  • mylenaureliemylenaurelie Posts: 53 Member
    > @mylenaurelie said:

I would say invite some people over and have the child you want to be adopted interact with them. Then get rid of the child through CAS. I left a link to the orphanage if you don't like that idea.

Orphanage Challenge:
    http://modthesims.info/t/540221
    199. don't listen to your sims needs. (Except for hunger)