Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Options
    ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you Kyrah2016 by 3 gifts. :) :) :)
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    I just updated my top 5! Thank you so much @Hayley~Belle and @villebro30 for the dresses! My female Sims will DEFINITELY need to try them on haha :lol:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
  • Options
    Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I appreciate all your gifts @Okblondee7, they are from a stash of sp's you had right?! You didn't buy sp's ?!!

Top 5 re-thinked and up dated

To be truthful, I bought the simpoints a couple of weeks ago. 24,000 plus. I have had a great time gifting and I am now down to just under 4,000. Silly ads. They don't like me for some reason. :)
  • Options
    ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @debbycanty
    Thanks for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Options
    Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    Heads Up!
    According to the information provided by the :star: Awesomely Fantastic DD Team Members <3
    Here's the best value DD Sales coming up for Sets-only. You'll have to determine your local dates/times.
    *CYS FOR FREE information is generously provided by the Awesome DD Team's Spreadsheet
    DD Spreadsheet - Current Rotation Tab

Storybook Dining Room Set - 41% Off
    DD # 193 - Friday
    Sale Price: 140 / Regular Price: 239
    CYS of 90 or less to get it for FREE

Hacienda Luxury - 60% Off
    DD # 195 - Friday
    Sale Price: 380 / Regular Price: 941
    CYS of 505 or less to get it for FREE

BahHaus - 62% Off
    DD # 204 - Saturday
    Sale Price: 513 / Regular Price: 1350
    CYS of 750 or less to get it for FREE

Luxury Resort Attire - 48% Off
    DD # 210 - Saturday
    Sale Price: 693 / Regular Price: 1337
    CYS of 580 or less to get it for FREE
    *This is the only time the item is offered on the DD Rotation Cycle. It won't return again for about 3 months

For those Members that might have missed it:
    :star: The Most Generous @ZeeGee <3 is hosting a terrific contest. Have a look:
    DATE NIGHT CLOTHING CODE GIVE-A-WAY! POST YOUR DATE STORIES TO WIN!
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    just back home thanks @debbycanty and @Hayley~Belle for tge gifts top 5 updated ps. I am going out for lunch
  • Options
    hi The Coffee Bean Hipster Loft is on sale so I renovated my top 5
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    any help is appreciated thanks by the way I am going out for lunch so see you later simmers ;);)
  • Options
    fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Heeeey good morning everyone !!!

I got a surprise this morning, my wishlist has been disintegrated lol !

Thank you @Hayley~Belle @debbycanty @Kyrah2016 for such an amount of gifts !!! I need to update my top 5 now ^^
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you very much again for all the gifts, @Kyrah2016!

I have updated my top five.
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @ZombieMew @adamzaid & @fabeme :)
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you so much to @debbycanty and @adamzaid for your gifts towards my sets xx

@Okblondee7 I really appreciate your gifts even more now but it's such a same you didn't get any ads :cry:

Thanks for the heads up on the deals @Kyrah2016 there are a couple on there I should get best prices for.
    I've added a date night story too. I missed that thread so thanks for drawing my attention to it x

The coffee bean hipster loft was :mrgreen: for me this morning.

Top 5 updated
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    You're welcome @Hayley~Belle :)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    xczasia wrote: »

Hello @xczasia and Welcome to the Gifting Directory Thread! :)@Reachsims is the wonderful person who manages and maintains this thread. She'll get you properly sorted out here as soon as she has some free time. Meanwhile, take a look at her instructions, rules and helpful advice located on Page 1.
    <edit> I see now that SuperWoman was up early today! *facepalm*

♦ THE GIFTING DIRECTORY ♦

Just some friendly advice... You could consider putting less expensive gifts in your Top-5? Consider also breaking up a set (like the Futureshock Bedroom set you listed) and placing the individual items on your Top-5 List? People here are very kind and generous, and there are a few Simmers that occasionally enjoy surprising random Members with large gifts. But most people simply don't have hundreds of Simpoints to use on a single gift. Lastly, a Gifter always pays full price for the item. They don't get the Sale price for a gift if/when its on Sale, just like that Infinite Zen Massage Table on your list right now.
    Post edited by Kyrah2016 on
  • Options
    @ Bird166 @fabeme @corvelobeatriz @PalmArrow
    You're all very VERY welcome! :)

@Halley~Belle <3 Oh, I'm so glad it may have helped. I know first hand how easily a great DD Sale can slip past the radar. A truly frustrating experience, especially with those 'Be back in 3 months' Deals. :'( That Date Night contest by @ZeeGee has the potential to be truly hilarious! I'd kinda like to add a Date Night Story, strictly for laughs (don't need the prize). But I'm trying to recall a good one that won't end in divorce :D
  • Options
    ppersefone wrote: »
    Thank you Kyrah2016 by 3 gifts. :):):)

:scream: I missed your post! You're very welcome! If you add the " @ " symbol in front of a Username it will send a notification to that member that they have been mentioned. Example: @Kyrah2016 It just makes it easier for people like me to find your posts. <3
  • Options
    skybakerskybaker Posts: 214 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    I have a question, how do we know that we were gifted something ?
    At the top right corner of Sims 3 website, there is a parcel icon. The number beside parcel indicates the number of gift newly received.
    AqWKHoo.jpg
  • Options
    laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for helping me along on my sets! Hacienda should be close to free for me. (Hard to tell since it is also on sale. That messed me up with one of the sets last week.)

And I can't remember if I thanked @Bird166 for the chess set.

Has anyone else noticed a correlation between sets on sale and sets on DD?
  • Options
    Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    edited February 2016
    I am blown away right now!! After not feeling well last night so I wasn't on my computer, and then I had a very dreaded dentist appointment this morning, I signed on to find my wishlist is gone!!! There are some amazing, generous people here and I thank you all from the bottom of my little bird heart!! <3

@Hayley~Belle ,@Kyrah2016, @Okblondee7 (loved all your funny comments), and @Assirk I feel like you all had a secret meeting and decided to knock out my WL one by one! :) Thank you all! I am very grateful!!!

ETA: Thank you also to @debbycanty! Sorry I missed yours at first!

Have a SUPER DUPER Sparklely day!! x
    Post edited by Bird166 on
  • Options
    Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    laurelar wrote: »
    Thank you @Hayley~Belle for helping me along on my sets! Hacienda should be close to free for me. (Hard to tell since it is also on sale. That messed me up with one of the sets last week.)

And I can't remember if I thanked @Bird166 for the chess set.

It should be free for me to, lucky I sorted it all out before it went on sale so I am hoping the amounts still stand correct.

@Bird166 it was hard to find anything on your wish list :D

Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Options
    laurelar wrote: »
    <snipped>

I've never seen that anyone has managed to discern a pattern to those Weekly Sales let alone a correlation to the DD Sales. I most certainly could have missed something, just look at my blooper post earlier today :) But I did notice this in @simgeek79 's WEEKLY SALES PAGE thread:
    simgeek79 wrote: »
    <snipped>
    The lovely trithone has put together a spreadsheet in an attempt to find a pattern. Here is the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jn-7mMyoPnXomi8cRNyqnW6q-QW9vt3nR2ZGR3249tQ/edit#gid=0

I've also put together a spreadsheet which I've been maintaining over the past ten months. Here is the link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16EFEfJvo33EKl4kvFXnPvf0N09hVg6Hv3YKQ3TpRH6E/edit?usp=sharing

Huzzah! and a :cookie: to whoever discovers a pattern!
  • Options
    Gaby_13Gaby_13 Posts: 13 New Member
    Thank you so much @Kyrah2016 and @HayleyJBelle for having gifted me with items in my wishlist :) ;) :) . Now , these are the items that I wish:
    1- Stiff as a Board, Light as a Feather Dance Collection (302 SimPoints)
    2- Sheer Beauty Dress (75 SimPoints)
    3- Local Motion Toddler Walker (508 SimPoints)
    Note: To find my wish list in the sims 3 have to search for gabi_benfica :D
  • Options
    AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited February 2016
    Good morning everyone! I woke up to many gifts from the lovely @Hayley~Belle, the wonderful @Kyrah2016, and the fabulous @Bird166! Thank you so much you guys! I really appreciate the clothing items that I know my sims are going to LA LA LOVE! <3

Due to all of your generosities, my wishlist only consists of 10 items now. I had a really good 'ad' day yesterday and I managed to get my hands on a whole bunch of SP. Therefore, my wishlist went from 40 items to 10 because I've removed all of the items that I can afford. The last 10 items on my wishlist are the last 10 items that I would appreciate help with. Thank you so much!

I've updated my top 5 for the second last time! It's bittersweet to be so close to [almost] owning the store <3
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^