Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    You know, after the heartbreak he had in the last Love Shot season, Nigel aka Shy Guy, might need some help in the love field. Hmm....

Ooooh! Awesome! I think maybe Joel or Kit's franchise might be great for him, since they give a little more helpful nudges than mine. (I had such a huge crush on him during Love Shot, though! He's one of my favorite Sims!)

I was actually thinking Joel's might work best. lol I just need to get him ready and talk to Joel.

I'll totally take Nigel, I've got experience with Ramseys ;)

Yes! I'll try to get him ready tonight.

Oh, wait. I forgot you have Neil (Nigel's younger brother) in Briarwick. Oh no! I also just realized that I forgot about Neil! I need to go read about what is going on. See what happens when you send your kids to boarding school? You forget them. :s

LOL! I'm taking a break from writing Greenwood for a while as I play until the end of the year. I'll either take screenshots for individual chapters or sum up the rest of the year and do a time jump. So, there's no rush to read :tongue:

Alright my dear @SummerFalls, Nigel is uploaded under #SeasonsofLove. Let's hope he can find someone. If he does, I'll put them in my neighborhood for a happily ever after.

I'm a little excited because he's so freakin' hot for a sim! I know, Joel, I'm crazy. I can't help it. lol
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Ooh, I'd love to take part in this!
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    I should put Simmy up (Gen 2 spare) she hasn't found love and being a spare with your bro the heir, his wife, and 3 kids is quite lonely. She is overlooked

And this looks awesome btw!

Miss P, whose franchise does Simmy want to go to?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    I should put Simmy up (Gen 2 spare) she hasn't found love and being a spare with your bro the heir, his wife, and 3 kids is quite lonely. She is overlooked

And this looks awesome btw!

Miss P, whose franchise does Simmy want to go to?

Not sure yet. I am going to have her go out soon with her club and see if she meets anyone.

She has " Mr. Hates Kids" he comes over all the time but she doesn't like him that way and she was always yelling at him when Starry was a kid because he was mean to her. So I am glad she doesn't like him.

Ooooh I can send Miss P!! She needs love and you already have her.
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    edited February 2016
    *oinks*

ninjapig has just created her Simself to participate! She signed up for yours, @KitDragonFlight, but if anyone wants to download this pot-bellied cutie and play her, please feel free to do so and let me know what she gets up to! :)

<3 ( . . )

P/S: Have fun with the Kleptomaniac trait, especially in bakeries and kitchens! ;) Also, please give her the Grilled Cheese aspiration if you play her! :smile:
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    *oinks*

ninjapig has just created her Simself to participate! She signed up for yours, @KitDragonFlight, but if anyone wants to download this pot-bellied cutie and play her, please feel free to do so and let me know what she gets up to! :)

<3 ( . . )

P/S: Have fun with the Kleptomaniac trait, especially in bakeries and kitchens! ;) Also, please give her the Grilled Cheese aspiration if you play her! :smile:

Whoo! I think you are the first one for mine, so sweet! Will download this afternoon when I get home. Also hiiiiii!
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    *oinks*

<3 ( . . )

Whoo! I think you are the first one for mine, so sweet! Will download this afternoon when I get home. Also hiiiiii!

Whoopee! Thanks for having her! :)

Gonna head to bed now, but I'm so excited to see what happens! :smiley:
    *oinks*

<3 ( . . )

Whoopee! Thanks for having her! :)

Gonna head to bed now, but I'm so excited to see what happens! :smiley:

Yay! So excited too :) I'll make sure NinjaPig joins as well!!
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    *oinks*

<3 ( . . )

Cute!!!
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    I may have a sim or two available for you guys. I'll see if I can spruce them up tomorrow.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited February 2016
    This sounds like a sweet concept! I have a Sim or two that seem to suck at finding true love and I feel bad I haven't been able to devote the time to their "stories" and "relationships." I'll definitely consider participating.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    Do they have to come as a married couple back to our games or can they just keep dating? XD

I would love to know about a certain sim that is always without a fixed boyfriend, she is a secret agent and kinda tough lady so I think guys are scared of her!
  • GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    BTW, Can the sim have any CC on it? Or do I have to revert her to vanilla?
    @GaiaPuma -- I think with my franchise, I'd want the couple to be able to stay together--unless they felt like splitting up, of course. But no need for them to be married. Also, there's always a chance in my franchise that the Sims might not hook up with anyone.

I play a mostly vanilla game, so no CC if they came to my franchise.

Joel and Kit can answer about theirs!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Is it okay if after the process is over and you put the sim couple on the gallery (assuming my sim's able to find love), that I just take the person my sim fell in love with and insert her into my game, and not put the new version of my sim? I ask because I don't want my sim to lose his current relationships. I would just have to play out the dating scenario but with the knowledge that the two sims are compatible.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @KitDragonFlight Hi, I have a Sim if you want to take her, her name is Callie Stokes :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    edited February 2016
    @KitDragonFlight Hi, I have a Sim if you want to take her, her name is Callie Stokes :)

Awesome! Yeah totally, I am downloading tonight for those who want to sign up for mine :) just do the #DragonLove, I think it was! Looking forward to it!
  • sunnyshaysunnyshay Posts: 2,927 Member
    Okay @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls , I've sent a sim for each of you guys. Do what you will.
    Origin ID: Shar1W
    sunnyshay wrote: »
    Okay @CathyTea @KitDragonFlight @SummerFalls , I've sent a sim for each of you guys. Do what you will.

Awesome, looking forward to it!!!!!
    @sunnyshay Thanks so much! this'll be loads of fun!

@sunnyshay did you upload under #Dragonlove? I cannot find your sim!
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Is it okay if after the process is over and you put the sim couple on the gallery (assuming my sim's able to find love), that I just take the person my sim fell in love with and insert her into my game, and not put the new version of my sim? I ask because I don't want my sim to lose his current relationships. I would just have to play out the dating scenario but with the knowledge that the two sims are compatible.

I don't believe anyone answered your question @Rinellie, but it is perfectly fine to me! I believe @CathyTea did the same thing with her New World Symphony couple Sugar and Ren! So it is perfectly acceptable, and I would say encouraged ;)
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Do they have to come as a married couple back to our games or can they just keep dating? XD

I would love to know about a certain sim that is always without a fixed boyfriend, she is a secret agent and kinda tough lady so I think guys are scared of her!

I would say not really. As my above post says, I think as long as they are compatible it is ok, I mean it would probably be best if they could stay together, but compatibility is the number one thing in this situation I believe!
    Rinellie wrote: »

I don't believe anyone answered your question @Rinellie, but it is perfectly fine to me! I believe @CathyTea did the same thing with her New World Symphony couple Sugar and Ren! So it is perfectly acceptable, and I would say encouraged ;)

I've been thinking about this! I was thinking of sending one of my Sims to Joel or Kit's, but then I thought just like you did--how would I do that? Delete the original? No. Start a new game when they return? Well, maybe...

It's too bad that we can't maintain the relationships.

With Sugar and Ren, a copy of Sugar went to Ren's game, and they fell in love there.

So, I downloaded a copy of Ren into Sugar's original game. They really got on well. I did help things along with a few flirts, but they took it from there and autonomously, Sugar asked Ren to be her girlfriend, then they autonomously proposed and autonomously got married! So, it does work!

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    I've been thinking about this! I was thinking of sending one of my Sims to Joel or Kit's, but then I thought just like you did--how would I do that? Delete the original? No. Start a new game when they return? Well, maybe...

It's too bad that we can't maintain the relationships.

With Sugar and Ren, a copy of Sugar went to Ren's game, and they fell in love there.

So, I downloaded a copy of Ren into Sugar's original game. They really got on well. I did help things along with a few flirts, but they took it from there and autonomously, Sugar asked Ren to be her girlfriend, then they autonomously proposed and autonomously got married! So, it does work!

Thanks for the answers! I was hoping to send a sim of mine from a save where I mostly let the sims go about their lives autonomously, so I thought @CathyTea 's franchise would be the best. I'll go ahead and put him on the gallery, and you can decide if you're okay with me just taking half of the finished product later. If not, no hard feelings :) Just let me know.