Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurants

I miss having restaurants like in TS2 Nightlife. I would like to have those back. I would also like to have the option to tip your server and the option to have sims that are in my sims party (and not members of my sims family) to chip in and pay the bill. I hated it that other sims would invite my sims out and stick them(my sims) with the bill.

Comments

• Options
    TanyaRubiroseTanyaRubirose Posts: 11,033 Member
    I would love those back too.
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    I'm actually hoping for a game pack dedicated to different types of restaurants. Fast food, traditional family diners, themed restaurants, walk up windows, the whole shebang. Maybe you could even run your own! Set your business hours, the menu, etc. I think it could be one of their best selling packs if done correctly.
  • Options
    keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    Restaurants are at the top of my must have list! I loved the ones from TS2 Nightlife. Getting seated by the host/hostess, ordering from the waiter, being able to watch the chefs cook in the kitchen and dish out the food. I want this to come back soon. Dates could be so much better. Proposing at the table, stealing food off the dates plate, giving toasts...

The 60's diner was always my favorite! I really hope they come back soon.

A bonus would be, if you have Get to Work, being able to open and run a proper restaurant. Set menu, hire staff, set hours...