Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge Main Page

Comments

• PlaizealotPlaizealot Posts: 176 Member
    edited February 2016
    [img]Image Address[/img]

You are actually considered a new member still, and probably cannot post an image until the "spam-bot" new-member lock-down is over - which is usually Monday morning. :)
  • NakendraNakendra Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you Plaizealot. I have no idea how I'm still considered as a new member. LOL I mean I've been here for 4 years. And its not like I've never post here. LOL Not everyone likes to talk.
    Nakendra wrote: »
    Thank you Plaizealot. I have no idea how I'm still considered as a new member. LOL I mean I've been here for 4 years. And its not like I've never post here. LOL Not everyone likes to talk.

The thing is that you had less than the required number of points and posts before the forum was locked-down. It looks like you have those numbers now and when they unlock it, you should be safe for the next lock-down. :)
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Hello fellow drifters!! I am still around. Finally getting ready to close on our house this Friday. I will then be without the internet for a few days but then I should be up and running and be able to take some time to get back to drifting. I really can't wait. I have missed it very much.

I have been keeping up with everyone's stories on here and you guys are all doing great. I love <3 reading about your Sims. :)

Well, off to the vet today with my sick dog. I hope things get better around here soon. We are all thrilled we are moving soon though. Can't wait to get settled and start playing again. I think I was on house 009. I finished house 008. Good Grief I had to look at my blog LOL.

Miss all of you and Happy Simming. :)
    Yea still can't post pics D:
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    Bloudwed wrote: »
    Thank you for putting my mind at ease! I have the best plan ever for my house 001 (to be played house 002)! Too bad s/he had yet to be born.....
    U r so welcome! I hope u didn't have 2 wait 2 long 4 your answers :smile:

Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Glad that things r starting 2 come together!! Can't wait until u can get back 2 relaxing w/the Sims :wink:
    Oooftah...sick pet...hope it's nothing 2 serious! :neutral:
    Take care & we'll b here when u get internet & some free time! THX 4 checking in...nice 2 c ya here!! :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Nakendra wrote: »
    Yea still can't post pics D:
    Check this out: tutorial-how-to-post-images

oh no at the time, the forum still had me as a new member, so it took forever to make me a member, also i couldn't figure out how to add pictures to an edited post.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Thank you for putting my mind at ease! I have the best plan ever for my house 001 (to be played house 002)! Too bad s/he had yet to be born.....
    U r so welcome! I hope u didn't have 2 wait 2 long 4 your answers :smile:

Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Glad that things r starting 2 come together!! Can't wait until u can get back 2 relaxing w/the Sims :wink:
    Oooftah...sick pet...hope it's nothing 2 serious! :neutral:
    Take care & we'll b here when u get internet & some free time! THX 4 checking in...nice 2 c ya here!! :smiley:

No, apparently my dog is stressed out from the move. He has a spastic colon which is IBS for dogs. They gave him some antibiotics and some calming dog vitamins which seem to really put him out. So once again peace reigns. I think it will all get better when we move into the new house and are surrounded by our stuff. I am sure he misses his dog bed too. My other dog is doing better but we gave her the same dog vitamins and now they are both passed out LOL... :)
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    To what extent may I use the club-system in the earlier challenges? Or in any of the challenges for that matter. There are some true potential there! Although maybe to be considered overpowered amd cheaty?
    AMB.jpg
    edited February 2016
    To what extent may I use the club-system in the earlier challenges? Or in any of the challenges for that matter. There are some true potential there! Although maybe to be considered overpowered amd cheaty?

U make take full advantage of clubs in every house mini-challenge unless stated otherwise (so far Houses 001-011 u may use the club aspect of the game)
    :star: U may NOT hold club gatherings on your lot.
    :star: IF u travel 2 where your club is meeting etc. U MUST have $1k as cash on hand in order 2 join them.
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    Hey guys!

I've been working on my blog this week, and I'm making the move from Blogger to WordPress.
    Just wanted to let you guys a link to my new WordPress blog. **pokes @Vihisha**

Happy Simming!
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
    OK @SimmerPT I shall update the links I've got :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited February 2016
    With the new romantic garden sp, are we allowed to use the wishing well if we wanted one?

Just post my first post of the Drifter Challenge, you can find it here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/877452/nakendra-aka-missatlantiss-drifter-challenge-story?new=1
    Post edited by Nakendra on
    U MAY purchase & use a Wishing Well :smiley:
    However...I should also add that....ANY children acquired through the use of said Wishing Well cannot b the heir as they will not b considered a 1st born child

@Nakendra I shall add your newly created page 2 the House 001 thread...as u progress through the house mini-challenges...will u b making new pages!?
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha thinking of keeping it all there or at my wordpress, not completely sure yet, right now I have it on both.
    OK...well let me know what u end up doing so that I can keep the links current etc. so everyone can enjoy your blog(s) :smiley:
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @Vihisha will do
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Vihisha wrote: »
    U MAY purchase & use a Wishing Well :smiley:
    However...I should also add that....ANY children acquired through the use of said Wishing Well cannot b the heir as they will not b considered a 1st born child

@Nakendra I shall add your newly created page 2 the House 001 thread...as u progress through the house mini-challenges...will u b making new pages!?

Thats awesome! I thught you would say a big fat NO! on the wishing well.... True potential in there! Is it only wish for children that are of limits? Would think that wish for life would be no-no too since that is life prolonging?

And no club gatherings at home is a bummer, but t may still find a way to utilize my idea to get kids to do homework, eventually.....
    AMB.jpg
    edited February 2016
    but t may still find a way to utilize my idea to get kids to do homework, eventually.....

Simple, just send off a crystal to the geo council and in return they send you an element which gives off a "focusing" aura. Place that in your kids room and enable the aura. Now every time your kid wakes up, he/she will be focused and will want to do their homework. You can also get a "focusing" plumbob if you have the expansion pack that provides them (not sure what that one is).
    Thats awesome! I thught you would say a big fat NO! on the wishing well.... True potential in there!
    I LOVE when EA Adds new content 4 use that adds 2 game play..I try 2 NOT restrict the new goodies as much as possible.
    Is it only wish for children that are of limits? Would think that wish for life would be no-no too since that is life prolonging?
    U would b correct! :smiley:

-Wish 4 heir is ok...but they will NOT b considered the heir
    -Wish 4 Life is a prohibited action

I need 2 do more research into ALL the different options...as some will b restricted depending on the specific goals of that house mini-challenge
    I should have rules all updated in the next few days. Until then...if it seems like a cheat....refrain from use. BUT as of RIGHT this minute...those 2 options r the only 1's I feel need addressing....stay tuned :wink:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    And no club gatherings at home is a bummer, but t may still find a way to utilize my idea to get kids to do homework, eventually.....

ANY item that gives of Focusing decor will help..u can paint a diagram...fossils...elements...there r quite a few options. They will all spark your non-playable children/teens 2 doing homework :smiley:

rXyqmuX.jpg
    I'm also adding Wish 4 Youthful Vigor as a RESTRICTED wish since it CAN prolong life
    rXyqmuX.jpg
  • xoxJennxoxxoxJennxox Posts: 406 Member
    I never saw the update about no clubs meetings at home and I have had 3 of them for the gardening club. Well, that fails my house that I just finished.
    Origin ID xoxJennxox
    Jenn's Junkyard - Current Stuff
    Tart ISBI -Completed 12/12/2016
    @xoxJennxox I'd say..don't worry about that....it was added in shortly after Get Together came out....but if u had been happily playing @ the time u would have had NO idea. That applies 2 any changes that come through 2 the rule sets. I understand if u don't get notified in time & finish before u know you've done anything "wrong" I'm assuming u r talking about finishing House 004?! Feel free 2 add & follow me on Twitter @Vihisha if u use that social media platform...I spam Drifter changes etc. all the time...might help keep u in the know :smile:
    Don't stress this, my friend....u passed the house -k-
    rXyqmuX.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top