Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freezer Bunny Dating Franchises

Comments

• RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    This is such a cool idea! I might have to take advantage of your services pretty soon. I've got a sim who just won't take to anyone he's met so far.
  • PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
    How much fun! I'll have to take a look around my saves and see who's got the loneliest heart <3
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited February 2016
    @lovesstorms mentioned Nigel from Love Shot - Tatsuya is pretty hopeless, too! :lol:
    Post edited by Meggles on
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    You know, after the heartbreak he had in the last Love Shot season, Nigel aka Shy Guy, might need some help in the love field. Hmm....

Ooooh! Awesome! I think maybe Joel or Kit's franchise might be great for him, since they give a little more helpful nudges than mine. (I had such a huge crush on him during Love Shot, though! He's one of my favorite Sims!)

I was actually thinking Joel's might work best. lol I just need to get him ready and talk to Joel.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Meggles wrote: »
    @LoveSophiaRose mentioned Nigel from Love Shot - Tatsuya is pretty hopeless, too! :lol:

Nigel must be pretty darn popular. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    @LoveSophiaRose mentioned Nigel from Love Shot - Tatsuya is pretty hopeless, too! :lol:

I love Nigel. I hope that @KitDragonFlight or @SummerFalls take him, because if he ends up in CT Style, I have a feeling that, in true CT Style, CT will fall for him! And what if it's not reciprocated! Oh.... life. Oh, woe.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

I love Nigel. I hope that @KitDragonFlight or @SummerFalls take him, because if he ends up in CT Style, I have a feeling that, in true CT Style, CT will fall for him! And what if it's not reciprocated! Oh.... life. Oh, woe.

He is so amazingly cute! I don't have time to work on him right now, but I'll try tonight to get him ready and uploaded for possible acceptance.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    You know, after the heartbreak he had in the last Love Shot season, Nigel aka Shy Guy, might need some help in the love field. Hmm....

Ooooh! Awesome! I think maybe Joel or Kit's franchise might be great for him, since they give a little more helpful nudges than mine. (I had such a huge crush on him during Love Shot, though! He's one of my favorite Sims!)

I was actually thinking Joel's might work best. lol I just need to get him ready and talk to Joel.

I'll totally take Nigel, I've got experience with Ramseys ;)
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    LoveSophiaRose mentioned Nigel from Love Shot - Tatsuya is pretty hopeless, too! :lol:

Oops, I had intended to tag YOU but my finger must have slipped - whoopsie! :lol: But he WAS popular. He got pretty far, didn't he? Tatsuya was out first. He has more interest in video games than love. He might be a good candidate, too, lol!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    *sneaks in and reads through* *casually bookmarked thread* *sneaks out*
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Pretty sure I will have to give up on sending Lina in for this :lol: I really want her to have a boyfriend while she's a teen. So I think I may have to work some magic of my own for her :tongue:

I may have to wait until a future generation when I have a spare who I don't want matched with anyone until YA! But I will keep an eye on this thread, because I do love the idea! :blush: (and I still will throw the humble suggestion out there that you guys consider accepting teens in the future! They need love sometimes too! :tongue: Or maybe someone with more time than I have will consider doing one that's special for teens. That could be interesting!)
    snvAF3B.png
    Pretty sure I will have to give up on sending Lina in for this :lol: I really want her to have a boyfriend while she's a teen. So I think I may have to work some magic of my own for her :tongue:

I may have to wait until a future generation when I have a spare who I don't want matched with anyone until YA! But I will keep an eye on this thread, because I do love the idea! :blush: (and I still will throw the humble suggestion out there that you guys consider accepting teens in the future! They need love sometimes too! :tongue: Or maybe someone with more time than I have will consider doing one that's special for teens. That could be interesting!)

I think teens are accepted, right @SummerFalls and @KitDragonFlight ?

I will accept a teen after I have a conversation with the Simmer to go over a few points (mainly the fact that the teens I play don't really seem to have romances--and so I can't make any guarantees).

But I'm pretty sure that Joel or Kit's franchises might work out great for teens, right, Joel and Kit? Especially since they both ARE teens! LOL! :tongue:

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited February 2016
    @CathyTea Haha well I know @KitDragonFlight had said she thought YAs were better (which I took to mean she isn't really looking for teens for hers, which is totally ok!) so I kind of assumed @SummerFalls had a similar thought, but maybe I'm mistaken! :) Regardless, I don't mind doing the "leg work" on my own in this generation :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png

I will accept a teen after I have a conversation with the Simmer to go over a few points (mainly the fact that the teens I play don't really seem to have romances--and so I can't make any guarantees).

But I'm pretty sure that Joel or Kit's franchises might work out great for teens, right, Joel and Kit? Especially since they both ARE teens! LOL! :tongue:

Oh, I'll take sims of all ages who can love! :) Even elders, for a last chance at love :3
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
  • aroseinbloomaroseinbloom Posts: 3,456 Member
    I love this!!! I think I'd like to eventually have a franchise--once my life is a bit more settled. But for now, I'm just going to hang out and watch/read. And...once I get some spares who are looking for love, I'll know where to send them!
    Cool @SummerFalls !!! ^_^ Yay!

I think I will submit either Lina or Gabriela to you, then! :) Gabriela is about to age up to a teen, and I am in a bit less of a rush to get her paired up haha so she may be the one I end up submitting :) (I love having my teen sims find young love!)
    snvAF3B.png
    I love this!!! I think I'd like to eventually have a franchise--once my life is a bit more settled. But for now, I'm just going to hang out and watch/read. And...once I get some spares who are looking for love, I'll know where to send them!

Yay! I've got two chapters getting ready to post once the blog goes live. We're having super fun with it! We're aiming at releasing it in time for Valentines! :)

• KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member

Yep, believe I covered this in mine somewhere! :)
  • KitDragonFlightKitDragonFlight Posts: 6,219 Member
    @CathyTea Haha well I know @KitDragonFlight had said she thought YAs were better (which I took to mean she isn't really looking for teens for hers, which is totally ok!) so I kind of assumed @SummerFalls had a similar thought, but maybe I'm mistaken! :) Regardless, I don't mind doing the "leg work" on my own in this generation :tongue:

No, what I meant was that it's a little easier, but teens are still veeeerrrrry do-able!!! :)
  • BBQPenguinWingsBBQPenguinWings Posts: 3,773 Member
    edited February 2016
    I should put Simmy up (Gen 2 spare) she hasn't found love and being a spare with your bro the heir, his wife, and 3 kids is quite lonely. She is overlooked

And this looks awesome btw!
    I should put Simmy up (Gen 2 spare) she hasn't found love and being a spare with your bro the heir, his wife, and 3 kids is quite lonely. She is overlooked

And this looks awesome btw!

Oooh! Great! We're hoping to have the website set up by the weekend, so you'll be able to look through and select the franchise that seems best for her! :)

• sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    This is such an interesting idea! I love it! I'm thinking on it. I may have to send someone from my story, maybe Patty or Gulliver Roubidoux. Patty is always looking for her next husband, and lately I've noticed Gulliver talking about love a lot. Maybe he's finally ready to move on from his ex, at least... as long as the new person doesn't want kids!

Yes! I'll try to get him ready tonight.

Oh, wait. I forgot you have Neil (Nigel's younger brother) in Briarwick. Oh no! I also just realized that I forgot about Neil! I need to go read about what is going on. See what happens when you send your kids to boarding school? You forget them. :s
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    LoveSophiaRose mentioned Nigel from Love Shot - Tatsuya is pretty hopeless, too! :lol:

Oops, I had intended to tag YOU but my finger must have slipped - whoopsie! :lol: But he WAS popular. He got pretty far, didn't he? Tatsuya was out first. He has more interest in video games than love. He might be a good candidate, too, lol!

Haha! I see you fixed it. I loved Tatsuya as well! In fact, I had thought about putting some of those guys in my empty neighborhoods. I'm so behind right now on my story, though. One day. Thanks for helping me remember, though! :smiley:
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Yes! I'll try to get him ready tonight.

Oh, wait. I forgot you have Neil (Nigel's younger brother) in Briarwick. Oh no! I also just realized that I forgot about Neil! I need to go read about what is going on. See what happens when you send your kids to boarding school? You forget them. :s

LOL! I'm taking a break from writing Greenwood for a while as I play until the end of the year. I'll either take screenshots for individual chapters or sum up the rest of the year and do a time jump. So, there's no rush to read :tongue:
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png