Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    RosamasfinaRosamasfina Posts: 3 New Member
    It want to down load the family and just start the second generation. You can get them on the gallery under Rosamasfina. But you can't have all the kids in your household at one so, you would have to have one more kid. :)
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    Hey everyone, new chapter in!
    046.png?w=653&quality=80&strip=info

It's so great to see new people joining in!
    Feel free to post updates, pictures and whatever else you like of your legacy! :smiley:
    [
  • Options
    FewerNutriaFewerNutria Posts: 50 Member
    I'm getting so stressed while playing with all those kids! Oh well, I am DETERMINED to finish this challenge! I will push through!
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    I love seeing all the new faces starting this challenge, good luck! It makes me feel bad for neglecting my legacy for my other story.
    Hopefully today I can play some of my legacy, my fifth generation is going to start soon and it's my favorite princess!

In the meantime I was able to write a new The Blancs post. John and Tess are realizing maybe they weren't quite ready for marriage.

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    I'm getting rather close to the end of Generation one, I Have tried SO many times to do this before but always accidentally deleted the family around generation 3. (So sad ;-;) This time i named it "Disney Legacy" so I Dont delete it.
  • Options
    Sim4Guy123Sim4Guy123 Posts: 29 New Member
    > @swcheppes said:
    > I love seeing all the new faces starting this challenge, good luck! It makes me feel bad for neglecting my legacy for my other story.
    > Hopefully today I can play some of my legacy, my fifth generation is going to start soon and it's my favorite princess!
    >
    > In the meantime I was able to write a new The Blancs post. John and Tess are realizing maybe they weren't quite ready for marriage.
    >
    > Disney Legacy: Tess Blanc (Part 13)

I Love your blogs on this challenge!
  • Options
    JataralJataral Posts: 55 Member
    I just found this a few days ago and decided to try it. I changed a few things and am enjoying it. I do not like short play so I chose to do this challenge on Long play. I know that is cheating, but I don't like the feel of short or normal play. It has made things very funny. So I created Snow White and Grimhilda white, I did share them, and started playing. It took so long to get Snow happy. However, it was really funny because when her and her step-mommy were visiting another families lot the house caught on fire. So, I have teen Snow freaking out and Grimhilda playing in the fire (on her own) I tried to have Snow put her out but she didn't get there fast enough. So now my poor snow is a teen and alone. She is actually don't better now that her step mother is gone. Thank you for posting this challenge. I look forward to Snow having her first daughter, Ella.
  • Options
    Im so frusterated! I was playing the Disney Legacy and then I save and leave, then I play another one of my households and then I go back to play my disney legacy and its GONE! Im so mad!!!! I was on gen 2 and then it was GONE!!!!
  • Options
    > @FewerNutria said:
    > Im so frusterated! I was playing the Disney Legacy and then I save and leave, then I play another one of my households and then I go back to play my disney legacy and its GONE! Im so mad!!!! I was on gen 2 and then it was GONE!!!!

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope things go better for you.
  • Options
    huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    OK! I am DETERMINED to complete the Disney legacy challenge and the regular legacy challenge. I even put it on my bucket list. I forgot to put what happened, but my game crashed and for some reason the Disney legacy got deleted. I'm just going to start over again.
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• Options
    @huskylove210 I feel you! That had just happened to me today! I was on gen 2 and everything! Too bad sims 4 is like that sometimes :disappointed:
  • Options
    So Snow Made it to Young Adulthood without a parent, though the ghost of Grimhilda is still with her. She has met her prince charming and is expecting her first child. I am thinking it is time for the prince to move in with her.
  • Options
    huskylove210huskylove210 Posts: 447 Member
    @huskylove210 I feel you! That had just happened to me today! I was on gen 2 and everything! Too bad sims 4 is like that sometimes :disappointed:

Yeah, I wasn't feeling the family anyways. I like the sim I'm using now way better :smiley: her name is Sydney White, I will be posting pictures of her today!
    anigif_enhanced-23112-1413395667-10.gif

• Options
    So now that I have played in this game a bit I have made some changes to the rules to suit my playing style. I thought I would share them with you.
    Regular Legacy Challenge Rules:
    1.) I do not like the feel of short or normal life spans. I went ahead and continued on long. I enjoy the feel of longer lived sims.
    2.) Because of the long life spans I will not use life expanding helps at all.
    3.) I will not allow any of them to use the Fertile reward.
    4.) I roll each time they WooHoo to see if there is even a chance they conceive.
    5.) I am going to roll each time a sim ages to see if they get a negative trait. For Snow White if the child has not gotten a negative trait by the time they age to YA I will roll for the negative trait then.
    6.) I create the princes/mates for my sims. I find I am more attached to the game when I am looking at things I created or chose from the gallery.

Disney Princess Challenge:
    This I am not sure on. I am only on the first Generation and have not ran into anything yet. I may add a princess or go past generation 10 to have fun with those people suggest.

Also, if anyone would like to make sims to add to my game just let me know what to look up. I would love people for my sims to interact with. Please no cc or garden pace though.
  • Options
    Just rolled for the first child. I chose First born Matriarch for the succession rule. The first child is a boy so he will not be heir....So I roll for him and he gets....Social and Insane....This should be interesting. Maybe it is the ghost that lives on the property that is driving him insane. lol
  • Options
    @huskylove210 I actually really liked my first family I had. :neutral: But I guess I will just have to get used to my new Snow Santana.
  • Options
    Jataral wrote: »
    So now that I have played in this game a bit I have made some changes to the rules to suit my playing style. I thought I would share them with you.
    Regular Legacy Challenge Rules:
    1.) I do not like the feel of short or normal life spans. I went ahead and continued on long. I enjoy the feel of longer lived sims.
    2.) Because of the long life spans I will not use life expanding helps at all.
    3.) I will not allow any of them to use the Fertile reward.
    4.) I roll each time they WooHoo to see if there is even a chance they conceive.
    5.) I am going to roll each time a sim ages to see if they get a negative trait. For Snow White if the child has not gotten a negative trait by the time they age to YA I will roll for the negative trait then.
    6.) I create the princes/mates for my sims. I find I am more attached to the game when I am looking at things I created or chose from the gallery.

Disney Princess Challenge:
    This I am not sure on. I am only on the first Generation and have not ran into anything yet. I may add a princess or go past generation 10 to have fun with those people suggest.

Also, if anyone would like to make sims to add to my game just let me know what to look up. I would love people for my sims to interact with. Please no cc or garden pace though.

I make all the prince's too and I've made some other familiar Disney characters. All my Disney people are in the gallery under my name swcheppes if you need some people :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    > @swcheppes said:
    > Jataral wrote: »
    > I make all the prince's too and I've made some other familiar Disney characters. All my Disney people are in the gallery under my name swcheppes if you need some people :D

I am looking through your posts. I am going to put a few of the families in and the houses you created. Thank you. I have posted my snow white and her house so far. Jataral is how you find what I have posted. I also did some posts for Arrow. My other game is all tv show characters.
  • Options
    Jataral wrote: »
    > @swcheppes said:
    > Jataral wrote: »
    > I make all the prince's too and I've made some other familiar Disney characters. All my Disney people are in the gallery under my name swcheppes if you need some people :D

I am looking through your posts. I am going to put a few of the families in and the houses you created. Thank you. I have posted my snow white and her house so far. Jataral is how you find what I have posted. I also did some posts for Arrow. My other game is all tv show characters.

I love Arrow! I created a Stepehn Amell for my himself to marry lol
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    I made him and a lot of the other characters. I then played them long enough to marry them off to each other. Oliver is married to Felicity and they have two kids. It is really fun, but that is the game I have with cheats.
  • Options
    Ok, so I want to populate New Crest. I am doing the Disney challenge, so I am going to have the princesses in my household eventually. I would like to have other Disney and other cartoons in the game. I also need lots for it. Thought I would put that out here to see if anyone wanted to put anything in my game. I have some from Swcheppes.
  • Options
    I'm loving seeing this thread so active again!! All of our Disney families are awesome :D

There's a new post in my legacy story, the Blancs! we get to see a little bit of everyone in this one, plus a familiar face returns!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    quincylfquincylf Posts: 32 Member
    Fun! I did the Disney Legacy Challenge long ago when it was for TS3. I like this version much better though. It add the newer story lines as well as gives you options! Sometimes legacy plays can be so restricting which is fine but some times I just want a little more room to make it what I want! Bookmarking and will be trying this one! Thanks!
  • Options
    OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
    When you do this challenge do you just choose a Disney princess to play as or do you have to use all the Disney princess?
  • Options
    > @OncerFan4Life said:
    > When you do this challenge do you just choose a Disney princess to play as or do you have to use all the Disney princess?

I personally went with the princesses, but I think you can make your own sim and then just follow each generation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top