Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi and thanks @debbycanty for the light thanks and hi @Reachsims ;)
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Woke up to several gifts this morning! Thank you so much to @Bird166 @MagZ86 @Kyrah2016 @MariTomKaulitZ ! Lots of new (to me) names in here too. I'm going to check out my top 5 and poke around some wishlists, then get on some housework.

I also set alarms for the things I really want. Had to wake up twice the other night. It is also good for when I am out and about and not watching the computer.
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    @skybaker - You're very welcome and Thank you for the wishes! :) I hope that your Lunar New Year Celebrations and the year to come are filled with joy!!

@MariTomKaulitZ - You're very welcome for the help! :)

@ppersefone - You are welcome, I am happy to help if I can! :)

@fabeme - Hey, just make sure that your tattoo artist is not so anxious from their recent misfortune that their hands shake!!!

@ZombieMew - You're very welcome! :)

@adamzaid - Hello there and you're very welcome, you swimming and basket ball playing simmer! :) I loved sports and being outdoors when I was younger, too. Baseball and volleyball were my most favorite activities. I still hate being indoors, it feels like a punishment.

@Bird166 - You're very welcome! :) *me has a silly smile* It just seemed cruel to get the violin but not the set. I hope your Super Sparkely vibrant self enjoys it!

@LaineeCheri - Yes & Huzzah! A Swag Snaggin' Day!! You're very welcome for the help :)

@PalmArrow - You're very welcome! :)

@Halley~Belle - You're really very welcome! :) I have odd issues with these forums, too. And no worries, I know very well that you always thank everyone. A Troglodyte --> :trollface: <-- you are not!

@laurelar - You're very welcome! :) DD Sale Alarms: Oh, you are sooo gonna miss this chaos when its over! Its quite a fun and mad obsession.

@ ?... okay @ Me, time for coffeeeeeeeee.....
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    Good day everyone ! I had a bad night, my body is hurting me everywhere, but hey ! There is a good new, I woke up in the night and saw that The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection was on DD and I had the green button to get it :) . Then I woke up later to get the Go All In Compilation with another green button ^^

Also, thank you @Kyrah2016 for the gifts ! That was really nice to wake up and see these in my mails ^__^

I've updated my Top 5 :smiley:

EDIT : @Kyrah2016 TRUE! In fact, I'm a little nervous because I know his mum was diagnosed breast cancer last autumn and I hope everythinh went well after he left, I know he loves her so much, he often talks of her :S
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Here's a PSA for the new members:

I'd work quickly to become a full member. The spam bots are back, and last time that happened, they took away all posting privileges for new members. I was unable to participate for about a week. It was very frustrating.
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    A BIG shout out thank you to the ever sweet and very pink @Hayley~Belle for knocking out my Top 5 like there is no tomorrow!!!! :):)

I'm getting down to the nitty gritty now! I don't want to own the store, there are just some things I know I'll never use, but I'm very close to owning all the sets, worlds and venues my little birdie heart desires! Thanks to all of the generous peeps here!!

I will always be flying around dropping gifts though so I'm not leaving anytime soon!

Have a SUPER sparklely day or night!!
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Clips @Bird166 wings, you're not going anywhere you're staying with us :D:D<3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    @laurelar invited me to join this thread, so here I am! I am still new to the boards, so I can't link anything (and I don't quite know how to do that yet, anyway). Not sure what I am supposed to say here, I guess when I become an active member, I should go to the store and start picking out a list of things I would like to have? Also, if someone sends me a gift, is sending a gift back to that person the right thing to do? I don't have a lot of simpoints to spend. I don't want people to think I'm an ungrateful person if I don't send something that they want in their wish list back to them because I can't afford it.
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Many thanks to @Hayley~Belle, @renyerookami, and @Kyrah2016 for wiping out my top 5 and then some! :D

Updated top 5!
    Woaaah good new, I got September 2011 Compilation for free with the Go all in compilation :D
    hi so I renovated my top 5!!! found something I want
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    @laurelar invited me to join this thread, so here I am! I am still new to the boards, so I can't link anything (and I don't quite know how to do that yet, anyway). Not sure what I am supposed to say here, I guess when I become an active member, I should go to the store and start picking out a list of things I would like to have? Also, if someone sends me a gift, is sending a gift back to that person the right thing to do? I don't have a lot of simpoints to spend. I don't want people to think I'm an ungrateful person if I don't send something that they want in their wish list back to them because I can't afford it.

Hi @HSmith2016, welcome. Speaking for myself i don't expect gifts back, it's lovely when I receive gifts but I don't gift anyone so that I can receive gifts, it's just nice to help out. It's always lovely to get a thank you because then you know everything is working well sometimes things are a bit glitchy lol.
    If I get a nice run of ads and I have sp's spare I try and gift. At the moment (touch wood) I have been getting ads, for quite awhile I was getting hardly any and couldn't gift.
    I hope you get your wish list up and running soon.
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    edited February 2016
    Updated my top 5 this morning!

On a side note, I realized that my wishlist (more or less) is organized in alphabetical order haha :lol:
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    @fabeme did you check the Oct 2011 too?

@LaineeCheri thank you so much for the beanie, the pants and the sweater! That was very kind of you!!

Updated Top5, would like to try and get Provence in a bit for less than 100 sps :)
    Bird166 wrote: »
    @fabeme did you check the Oct 2011 too?

@LaineeCheri thank you so much for the beanie, the pants and the sweater! That was very kind of you!!

Updated Top5, would like to try and get Provence in a bit for less than 100 sps :)

Yes, sadly I'm at 60% for that one, have to pay 860 SP to get it ^^''
    @Bird166 I didn't get a green download for Oct 2011 even though I finished the Go All In cascade and I even own Vineyard Villa Furnishings. I'm not sure why
    Cascade Thread
    well good night guys have a simtastic night/day bye!!! happy simming including: @Kyrah2016 @Reachsims @debbycanty and @ZombieMew have a good day!!
    I forgot to wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year! May your year be full of happiness and good health! <3 Have a great day!
    Cascade Thread
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member

Sending a gift back is always nice but I don't think its ever really expected. I feel comfortable saying this for majority of our group that a thank you is generally the best way to return our gifts :smile:
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @debbycanty for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2016
    Welcome to the thread @HSmith2016 *waves Hello* :)@Reachsims is the Wonder-Woman who manages & maintains this thread. Take a moment and read through the rules, information and advice she has posted on Page 1 of this thread. When she has time, she'll get you properly sorted here.

♦ THE GIFTING DIRECTORY ♦

Until then, I believe you can just go right ahead and post a Top-5 List. About your Wishlist: Unfortunately, 'new members' can't post links. So if your name on the store.thesims3.com/ website is different than the one you use here make sure to state what it is, otherwise we won't be able to find your Wishlist at all.

I think @Halley~Belle & @LaineeCheri have expressed how all this give & take chaos generally works out, anything I added would be redundant & silly. (...and I've reached my quota for silly today according to my DH :p )

Some information about the Forums:
    MEMBER OR NEW MEMBER? EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    You need 50 Points, 30 Posts and have an account older than 24 hours to become a Member.
    Being a new member has certain disadvantages.
    1. New members can't post images.
    2. New members can't quote normally, they get arrows instead of the box.
    3. New members cannot post links.
    4. New members can not add signatures.
    5. New members can not compose messages, they can however reply to them.
    6. New members can not have a profile picture.
    *7. New members can not edit their posts.
    @fabeme and @Assirk I didn't get Oct 2011 either, I'm at 62%, I own the arcade and the vegas set. I just wanted you to check because depending on what other sets you own, it could have been free. I guess none of us owned the right combinations! ;)

Thank you @LaineeCheri for the 3 items toward Provence!! It brought my price to 5 sp!!! Now stop! You are being way too nice to me today!! ;)

• thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Bird166 wrote: »
    @fabeme and @Assirk I didn't get Oct 2011 either, I'm at 62%, I own the arcade and the vegas set. I just wanted you to check because depending on what other sets you own, it could have been free. I guess none of us owned the right combinations! ;)

Thank you @LaineeCheri for the 3 items toward Provence!! It brought my price to 5 sp!!! Now stop! You are being way too nice to me today!! ;)

I love the Provence set!! Everyone should have it! And with the cascades I got and the string of ads I had to share the joy !!