Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone still play The Sims 1?

1235...Next

Comments

• Mikai94Mikai94 Posts: 42 Member
    Sure do! I was just playing it about an hour ago on PS2!
    giphy.gif
    Ever walk into a room and forget what you were going to do? Maybe that is because someone deleted the action on you.
  • JessiebrumJessiebrum Posts: 21 Member
    Hi! I started to play the sims 1 again, and I want to know if there's some kind of mods for theire energy bar or something like that? Its the most difficult game of all four games
  • GodlikeGodlike Posts: 305 Member
    Jessiebrum wrote: »
    Hi! I started to play the sims 1 again, and I want to know if there's some kind of mods for theire energy bar or something like that? Its the most difficult game of all four games

Funny you mention their energy bar because I still, after all these years, struggle with their social.

While there isn't a mod exactly there is some cheat that's similar to maxmotives. By doing so: SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST OR ELSE YOU'LL LOSE ALL PROGRESS SUCH AS SKILLS AND CAREER. Once you're done: moveobjects_on, delete Sim in either buy or build mode, go back to living mode and select their portrait and the Sim has their motives all maxed out :)
    Lift me up - Let me go
  • hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 921 Member
    I miss my Sims 1 game! It won't run on my new hard drive. :( I have a downloaded magic mirror I always use for motives, it's safer, and easier than the save game, move objects on, delete Sim and hope it doesn't disappear forever system. LOL I remember the first few times I did that, and the poor Sim lost all progress. took me a while to catch on to the SAVE first part! LOL
  • Okto84Okto84 Posts: 198 Member
    I played sims 1 from its release until few months ago, when I got sims 4. I haven't actually ever played 2 or 3!
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Jessiebrum wrote: »
    Taking care of Sims in The Sims is much more difficult but I like this challenge. :)
    It's been a little while since I played a family that wanted to be Superstars but I am sure there is a chair your Sim can purchase that massages and gives your Sim energy - it really is needed if playing Superstar when you Sim has to go Studio Town to gain stars and generally returns absolutely zapped! :)
  • JessiebrumJessiebrum Posts: 21 Member
    The problem with the move_objects is that sometimes my sims got debased in their career ): still looking for a better method, because jeez, what a hard game!
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    @Jessiebrum
    The chaos generator is built in to cause all the crazy stuff to happen randomly e.g. appliances to break, weird phone calls and also for Sims to have a change (and demotion) of job. After all these years, I still don't know of anyway to prevent this! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top