Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Kyrah2016Kyrah2016 Posts: 217 Member
    Assirk wrote: »
    You are such a sweetheart @Kyrah2016! Thank you so much for your gifts. Please do not worry about gifting me as often as you mentioned - others are definitely more deserving and are in more need of gifts than I am <3 However, I still do appreciate your gifts! :kissing:

Also, thanks again to @Hayley~Belle! I feel that I'm constantly thanking you for the gifts because of how generous you are! hehe but I don't mind! Thank you dear friend! <3

Top 5 updated <3

Have a fantastic day everyone!
    Oh, but I do feel a bit badly. I honestly was (am?) a little overwhelmed & confused by all the activity & meeting all of you fun people. Like most of you, I try to share whatever good luck comes my way. And though I often fail -I'm sure, I try to do that fairly. o:) I thank you for a graceful response but, in your case I still think I was remiss. Just know that it wasn't intentional <3
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @Kyrah2016, @HayleyJBelle, and @MsRed for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Isn't @Reachsims just awsome, the way she swoops in like that! <3
    Lainee: Oh look I have a green download butto.... OhNoes! :fearful: Not G'mas figuriiiiines *nonononono runrunrun gasp*

@Kyrah2016 you must have cameras in my house !! :joy::joy::joy::joy:she's finally sitting still so we're watching a bit of Sesame Street and I'm hoping she'll take a nap soon. Well that didn't last long. Today was exhausting and its only 2:30PM for us!
    Top 5 updated <3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    Just a little heads-up for our newest friends here... this is about the world, Midnight Hollow.

I have noticed recently a few more Simmers have put the Midnight Hollow world, standard version, on their wish list.

That is fine but if you ever decide, at a later date that you really want the Golden Ticket Toy Shop venue, you cannot buy it separately from the world and it cannot be gifted either.

I have seen people be gifted Midnight Hollow, standard version and then... later... decide they want the toy shop after all. I have seen them gifted or win Midnight Hollow Gold, after they already owned the standard version. Lots of wasted SimPoints or money, no? :scream::#

For this reason, I have never given anyone the standard version of Midnight Hollow, but only the Gold Version. Make sure you don't add the wrong world version to your wish list... If you have any doubts... add the Gold Version and remove the standard one from your wish list and hope to be lucky some day. It happens. ;)
    @Reachsims
    Thanks for the warning. I'll take care of that immediately.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Reachsims wrote: »
    Just a little heads-up for our newest friends here... this is about the world, Midnight Hollow.

I have noticed recently a few more Simmers have put the Midnight Hollow world, standard version, on their wish list.

That is fine but if you ever decide, at a later date that you really want the Golden Ticket Toy Shop venue, you cannot buy it separately from the world and it cannot be gifted either.

I have seen people be gifted Midnight Hollow, standard version and then... later... decide they want the toy shop after all. I have seen them gifted or win Midnight Hollow Gold, after they already owned the standard version. Lots of wasted SimPoints or money, no? :scream::#

For this reason, I have never given anyone the standard version of Midnight Hollow, but only the Gold Version. Make sure you don't add the wrong world version to your wish list... If you have any doubts... add the Gold Version and remove the standard one from your wish list and hope to be lucky some day. It happens. ;)

I would love to have this world! The savvy seller register :love: the Victorian homes :love: a toy shop :love:
    ppersefone wrote: »
    Thank you Kyrah2016 by 3 gifts. Now my teenager yes finalmnete have the dress of her dreams to go to prom as well as beautiful sandals, because The Sims 3 has a few beautiful formal dresses for teens and heel sandal I think only one or two. My sim teenage also thanks. :)

Hello there @ppersefone *waves Hello* I just noticed today that you have recently joined us here on @Reachsims Gifting Directory Thread! You are very welcome for the gifts and I hope that you will enjoy them :)

ppersefone's Top-5
    ppersefone's Wishlist
    *ppersefone is a New-member and can't yet Edit their Top-5 post or post links.
  • ss81ss81 Posts: 508 Member
    Want to say thank you to @Kyrah2016 and @debbycanty for the wonderful gifts and helping me update my top 5!
    Thank you <3<3
    wishlist :)
  • laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »

That's the world I have on my list. I wasn't sure if it was allowed to wish for the gold version, but I put it on there and figured someone would let me know if it wasn't appropriate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I was up a lot last night. Got runway riot and the Prism Art Studio.

Thank you to @Hayley~Belle and @Kyrah2016 who knocked out my top 5. I got Sand and surf for 25 and Provence should be free for me in a couple days. Working on a new plan/top 5.
    edited February 2016
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Thank you @Kyrah2016, @HayleyJBelle, and @MsRed for the gifts!
    You are entirely welcome! :) OK, I counted to 100 but I still need to ask... Your Username? Is it because you're cats are night banshees like mine are? :s
    <Edit>
    @ss81 - You're very welcome! :)

@laurelar - You're very welcome! :) I hope you were up for the fun of snagging those DD Sales and not because of your injured foot :(
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Isn't @Reachsims just awsome, the way she swoops in like that! <3
    Lainee: Oh look I have a green download butto.... OhNoes! :fearful: Not G'mas figuriiiiines *nonononono runrunrun gasp*

@Kyrah2016 you must have cameras in my house !! :joy::joy::joy::joy:she's finally sitting still so we're watching a bit of Sesame Street and I'm hoping she'll take a nap soon. Well that didn't last long. Today was exhausting and its only 2:30PM for us!
    Top 5 updated <3
    *laughing* Nah, no cameras. Its just a very common experience. No, you're child is not the spawn of insane circus clowns. :innocent: Sounds perfectly normal to me, they all go through that 'gotta grab that shiny thing that makes Mom run & scream* phase.
    I hope to get the world someday. I'd love to make a lets play video of it.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Thanks @ss81 for the gift!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Thanks @Reachsims for the gifts!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• renyerookamirenyerookami Posts: 536 Member
    hi all!! i had a moment to pop on (fianally) i wont be on too much this wekend because i'm too busy babysitting my niece while her mom is busy giving her a little brother :) i have plenty of thanks to give out to @Hayley~Belle, @Kyrah2016, @laurelar, and @123321ab for all of the amazing gifts!! i'll update my top 5 if i have time, if not, then gift all the other wonderful people here instead. in fact, do that anyway! gifts for everyone in celebration!!!
  • AssirkAssirk Posts: 564 Member
    Oooh congrats for the new addition @renyerookami <3 I so happy for your family!
    The New DD Tracking Thread!!
    Cascade Thread
    Feel free to add me as a friend here: My Page! ^_^
    @renyerookami congratulations to you and your family on the new baby <3<3<3
    @renyerookami
    Congratz on the new baby!

@maria_loves_alex
    Thanks for the gift!

My internet is super spotty from a pothole incident in town, so my gifting will be slow. Until then, Plants vs. Zombies marathon!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    @ZombieMew you're welcome :)
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    I've had a lovely family day out celebrating my little boys birthday (30th) and it looks like a lot of lovely loving has been going on and I was pleased to play a small part in that so thanks for your thanks xx
    Thank you to @MariTomKaulitZ, I love that hair, it will look so good on Pinky~Belle once she has dyed it pink ;)
    @Assirk thank you for your lovely words and the beach board shorts xxx

Off to up date my top 5 xx
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    @Felicity1169 thank you so much for the charmed dress I can now get Buccaneers bounty it 55sps xxx
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • Bird166Bird166 Posts: 443 Member
    Happy Birthday to your Baby Boy @Hayley~Belle!! <3
    Bird166 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday to your Baby Boy @Hayley~Belle!! <3

Thank you, I am indeed a very proud mummy. And this is where being no good at maths comes in handy.....my son who is very good at maths, can not understand how he has been older than me for the past 9 years :D:D I think I am going to have to admit to being 37 from now on!!! ;)
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Thank you so much @MsRed and @maria_loves_alex for the gifts I can't wait to purchase Palace of Versailles! I'm patiently waiting for it to go on DD !
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@ZombieMew thanks for the Heavy Weather Coat !!! <3

I really like that coat. My little ones will be happy! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    @GREENEYA
    You're welcome.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list